What brings me to the vampirism forum.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by ticklishdotty on 10.11.17 10:20

I wonder. I do countless repetitions of exercise everyday and hours of prayers and smoking. But I still look like a little ugly Asian negro girl. The only part of my body where I put on muscle is my legs. I can walk through glass,nails,acid,barefooted and emerge with no injury... Am I human? I don't know. I'd say I'm a low level human. K... So. Do you know of 'ki'. The higher the life force or ki the higher the strength but lower the speed and resilience. Yeah that. As a low level human my ki is low. About 1 ki point max,even when angry. It'll always be that way... Yeah I am embarassed but I learn to cope. I have been seeing psychiatrists now since 2001...

I like running,exercise,sexy feet,Reflexology,music composition, science&technology, and fast cars/bikes.

Just go easy on me k. I'm Japanese in origin and on psychiatric tablets and an injection (epilim,clopixol).

Take care,bye.
ticklishdotty
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2017-10-31

Http://www.crimouskukikeze.info

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Maxx on 10.11.17 10:42

we all select the way we are born.......before we enter.  It is entirely selected by each of us.   We select the gender, parents, hair color, eye color, facial appearance and body design whether any sections that are not formed as the majority are.   These help us work on experiences we are to be confronted with in the lifetime.  You chose your appearance.  Everyone does.  Then we have major things come up in the future that confronts us where we have to make decisions as to what to do with those choices.  This is only a short time in our life.  80 plus years are like a blink of an eye.  You are not in competition with anyone else on the planet.   You are you and you can love yourself as you have abilities no one else does.  Do yourself a good job of living and experiencing life.  You will love the results when you get to the other side and check out how well you did. karma does not work as most think it does. It is only summed up after you pass over. all the positive and negative deeds are averaged out to give you an idea of how maybe balance should be attempted in the next life. btw. karma is only used to help one select their next life. AND HERE IS THE BIGGIE.... We do not have to be effected with karma if we chose not to in the next life. I know, I know, many here will address me on this but I have to ask you if you are in contact with the other side and you go ask the question rather than just take someone else's concept which then balloons into an entire religion because so many people begin to believe what others teach. lol.
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 10.11.17 10:48

To everyone: Consider calling up the being Jesus and the being Lucifer at the same time and have a conversation around the table in group discussion. If you are honest, it will not be anything like most preconceived meetings and discussions one would imagine. Nothing at all.

And forget about Satan....lol. That dude ain't one that exists or ever existed.
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum