What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Go down

What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by ticklishdotty on 10.11.17 10:20

I wonder. I do countless repetitions of exercise everyday and hours of prayers and smoking. But I still look like a little ugly Asian negro girl. The only part of my body where I put on muscle is my legs. I can walk through glass,nails,acid,barefooted and emerge with no injury... Am I human? I don't know. I'd say I'm a low level human. K... So. Do you know of 'ki'. The higher the life force or ki the higher the strength but lower the speed and resilience. Yeah that. As a low level human my ki is low. About 1 ki point max,even when angry. It'll always be that way... Yeah I am embarassed but I learn to cope. I have been seeing psychiatrists now since 2001...

I like running,exercise,sexy feet,Reflexology,music composition, science&technology, and fast cars/bikes.

Just go easy on me k. I'm Japanese in origin and on psychiatric tablets and an injection (epilim,clopixol).

Take care,bye.
avatar
ticklishdotty
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Age : 34
Location : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2017-10-31

Http://www.crimouskukikeze.info

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Maxx on 10.11.17 10:42

we all select the way we are born.......before we enter. †It is entirely selected by each of us. † We select the gender, parents, hair color, eye color, facial appearance and body design whether any sections that are not formed as the majority are. † These help us work on experiences we are to be confronted with in the lifetime. †You chose your appearance. †Everyone does. †Then we have major things come up in the future that confronts us where we have to make decisions as to what to do with those choices. †This is only a short time in our life. †80 plus years are like a blink of an eye. †You are not in competition with anyone else on the planet. † You are you and you can love yourself as you have abilities no one else does. †Do yourself a good job of living and experiencing life. †You will love the results when you get to the other side and check out how well you did. karma does not work as most think it does. It is only summed up after you pass over. all the positive and negative deeds are averaged out to give you an idea of how maybe balance should be attempted in the next life. btw. karma is only used to help one select their next life. AND HERE IS THE BIGGIE.... We do not have to be effected with karma if we chose not to in the next life. I know, I know, many here will address me on this but I have to ask you if you are in contact with the other side and you go ask the question rather than just take someone else's concept which then balloons into an entire religion because so many people begin to believe what others teach. lol.
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2604
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Maxx on 10.11.17 10:48

To everyone: Consider calling up the being Jesus and the being Lucifer at the same time and have a conversation around the table in group discussion. If you are honest, it will not be anything like most preconceived meetings and discussions one would imagine. Nothing at all.

And forget about Satan....lol. That dude ain't one that exists or ever existed.
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2604
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Morticia on 03.01.18 11:10

I have loved vampires from a young age...I love how dark and mysterious vampires are and things like blood does not bother me..I am here to learn more about these creatures that I love...
avatar
Morticia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Location : Planet Venus
Registration date : 2018-01-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Charby on 03.01.18 13:56

Morticia, welcome but know that we are not the creatures of fiction. We are not the dark, brooding children of the night fiction so often portrays us as being.

We are spiritual beings of light, of personal growth and discovery. We are, at least physically, as human as any other human walking this earth. Some of us envision our souls as more human than others, that is a personal, spiritual matter for each of us.

Yes we need blood, or life energy, chi, prana, life force, whatever you want to call it - our bodies simply cannot generate the energy we require internally. That's what happens when you house an immortal soul in a mortal body that was never designed to host the likes of us. Some of us remember more of our past incarnations than others.

We are skilled energy workers and sometimes we are empaths, very strong emapaths. We may live in any one incarnation, a bit longer than the average human but, we are not physically immortal.

So, stay, read, ask questions and, learn of us and, of yourself.
avatar
Charby
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 55
Age : 51
Location : USA
Registration date : 2017-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Nightshade on 03.01.18 14:27

Charby wrote:Morticia, welcome but know that we are not the creatures of fiction. We are not the dark, brooding children of the night fiction so often portrays us as being.

We are spiritual beings of light, of personal growth and discovery.

I disagree with describing vampires as beings of light. That's not true in my experience. Surely vampires are nothing like the creatures of fiction or inherently evil but vampires have much darkness within just as they have light. It's a struggle to balance both aspects of the vampiric nature, the intense darkness and mighty light.

I agree with the aspects of growth and discovery though. Mostly a focus on spiritual evolution.
avatar
Nightshade
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 279
Location : The Mind
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Lynskha on 03.01.18 15:06

Surely vampires are nothing like the creatures of fiction or inherently evil but vampires have much darkness within just as they have light.

I agree with you. There is a constant struggle to balance both and both are necessary to bring balancce.

avatar
Lynskha
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 217
Age : 34
Location : Brazil
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by TaurusDevil on 06.01.18 9:33

Maxx wrote:To everyone: † Consider calling up the being Jesus and the being Lucifer at the same time and have a conversation around the table in group discussion. † If you are honest, it will not be anything like most preconceived meetings and discussions one would imagine. † Nothing at all. †

And forget about Satan....lol. † †That dude ain't one that exists or ever existed.

Hmm Maxx interesting that you say Satan doesnt exist and that lucifer does!
avatar
TaurusDevil
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 42
Location : Somewhere!
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Maxx on 06.01.18 10:07

that is correct. Satan is an egregore thought form. The same as the Jesus character.

Appears it has been a while since you were here.
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2604
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by TaurusDevil on 06.01.18 10:34

Maxx wrote:that is correct. † Satan is an egregore thought form. †The same as the Jesus character.

Appears it has been a while since you were here.

True, and now i'm back!!
avatar
TaurusDevil
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 42
Location : Somewhere!
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Maxx on 06.01.18 11:07

what background are you coming from that this seems to be surprising to you...... or disagreement? I always like to hear the basis of a belief, if possible.
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2604
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by TaurusDevil on 06.01.18 12:45

Maxx wrote:what background are you coming from that this seems to be surprising to you...... or disagreement? †I always like to hear the basis of a belief, if possible.

Well I'm always open to learning new things, it doesn't seem surprising just a different viewpoint.
avatar
TaurusDevil
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 42
Location : Somewhere!
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Maxx on 06.01.18 12:58

Sure. Searching the three, myself, I found that the form Satan disintergrated which proved to me it was thought created by the masses...Jesus, is not even a being as well and can be proven...... Lucifer is the only one of the three that was completely a solid piece of work in interacting with Him.
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2604
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Nightvein on 16.02.18 8:06



So first Maxx you say we choose these things about us before we are born... which is a fairly godless concept.

Next you say to call God and Lucifer up at the same time.

You have just condemned yourself, in a very hypocritical way.

Do you get stupider over time or smarter? Iím just curious. (The answer is apparent though).

Miss, I think you are lovely. I might not know what you look like but your words are intelligent. In time these serpent beastlings will most likely drive themselves into their own pits. Itís happened in every society so they will probably fall too, or maybe this will never happen and they will just grow all-the-more vile over time, as they deserve.

Beauty is a catalyst which holds a vast spectrum of energies, physical life-forms, shades, shapes, tones, textures, and on.
Nothing compares to the pale girl.
Nothing compares to the ethnic girl.
The two statements are equally true and in an equally positive way.

Nightvein
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 41
Location : Alaska
Registration date : 2018-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Maxx on 16.02.18 11:51

I have watched as you have entered and completely made a fool of yourself with all of your VCN trash. †The trouble with reading all of it is that it is a total embarrassment to even read and reflect how a person thinks they walk a path of knowledge or wisdom with the hilarious "vampire" descriptions you sprew out. †It is certain you have not spent any time reading here as you would not have made a particular foolish display with all these posts. †

Trouble here is that once posted it all reflects where you are in your studies in life. † You being under 30 is an indication you are still a child with much to learn on your path. †It is completely your choice but I suggest you listen and study more before keyboarding early childhood delusional vampire codes of living. †But it is entirely up to you to continue displaying a fools role of game playing. † You might consider growing up and meeting life as it really is rather than role playing with the VCN.

it is obvious you did no study here before vomiting your trash as you would have found how silly you appear to the majority here. †But, there are many who enjoy a good laugh in watching the "fools paradise" display parade. † †Good luck with staying here and displaying that comic book mentality about "real" vampires.
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2604
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by A.Nightside on 16.02.18 17:53

VCN, Maxx?
Do you mean Vampire Community News?
This doesn't sound at all like anyone I'd come a cross in the vampire community. At least not a regular or any established individual. More like a religious extremist or something.

Remember I'm from the VC too, even of you think I'm a rare exception.
avatar
A.Nightside
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 213
Age : 27
Location : New Hampshire, US
Registration date : 2017-06-07

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmeliaNightside

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Maxx on 16.02.18 21:03

vampire community network.

4 points to describe a vampire comes straight out of that crazy bunch.

But to be old and wise, says the owl, you first must be young and stupid.
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2604
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Jonathan Yesterday at 6:33

A.Nightside wrote:VCN, Maxx?
Do you mean Vampire Community News?

A.Nightside, unrelated with what Maxx was saying but there used to be quite a bit of hatred towards the Aset Ka and those studying the Asetian tradition on the VCN group. Completely misguided statements and notions I must say. If you look through it, when the subject comes to surface there for whatever reason there is always a massive flood of drama, usually with the same few individuals involved in that sort of bashing. Not sure if now things are different over there since Iíve lost interest a few years ago, but concerning Asetianism or anyone merely interested in its study there was always an insulting reaction, as if people wish to silence all knowledge about it over there. Not to mention those who claim to know the Asetians, having contact with actual members or being former members, all lies from people who have one way or another been frustrated by their lack of acceptance in the Asetianist community. Actually most if not all of those names have passed through these forums in the past so their stories are well known despite what they may claim now to look cool and influential.

Canít really blame for the majority of the community seeking a serious and mature study to prefer maintaining their distance from all the trolling and drama that keeps those groups alive. Finding actual knowledge there is extremely rare. I've come to realize that despite a few exceptions most people in the Asetianist communities, and there are several different ones out there, tend to be quite respectful, openminded and welcoming of different views, understanding that we all may see vampirism differently, however most are very intolerant of liars, rudeness and disrespect. That tends to make some people frustrated, especially those used to establish a certain aura of importance based on falsehood.

Not talking about you of course, who is welcome here, or any other possibly related groups, I know that there are still a lot of decent people around who aren't liars or annoying trolls, but those tend to be the less vocal while social networks in most locations have been overrun by a very vocal intentional ignorance that cyclically feeds on its own misinformation.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2259
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Lynskha Yesterday at 6:49

Jonathan I may say that it has not changed. I went through a recent experience at VCN. A post from my blog brought some thoughts. It raised the Asetianism subject and as you mentioned a lot of biased comments happened.
avatar
Lynskha
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 217
Age : 34
Location : Brazil
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Jonathan Yesterday at 6:59

Lynskha wrote:Jonathan I may say that it has not changed. I went through a recent experience at VCN. A post from my blog †brought some thoughts. It raised the Asetianism subject and as you mentioned a lot of biased comments happened.

Well that makes me sad to hear, I guess some things just don't change when there are less than honest interests at play.

That's why the internet can be a dangerous place because young people only now finding about vampirism and the occult stumble upon those places because they are big, vocal and sometimes featured in the media without realizing or being warned about how filled with bias and misinformation they actually are. Then they grow up and follow their lives' different paths propagating the same old lies that they were taught, completely oblivious on how far that is from reality.

If only people would investigate and validate it all for themselves...
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2259
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Lynskha Yesterday at 8:57

Yes, Jonathan, it makes me sad too. And I have seen some recent posts, that come from what they call "elders" , but even their words are full of arrogance.
Supposedly they should have a more neutral view, however, they put segregated ways. Those who are coming now, as you mentioned fall into this vastness of disinformation and either give up or start to replicate them.

Those who have a little more knowledge or awareness about what happens, seek to question more. However, what we see are the same types of groups of people, those who call themselves ancients, kings, and queens, "owners of truth". There are those who are just to fight and counteract, those who are just to make bad jokes. There are the few that are serious and end up being more neutral and silent, and those who come seeking information and are faced with this madness. Then it will be up to those who are searching for information, to find a way to discern between what is fantasy and what is the reality, and survive all the aggression that often happens because of a simple question or topic posted.
It is sad how lack of mutual respect is so intense.
avatar
Lynskha
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 217
Age : 34
Location : Brazil
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by A.Nightside Yesterday at 12:50

Jonathan wrote:
A.Nightside wrote:VCN, Maxx?
Do you mean Vampire Community News?

A.Nightside, unrelated with what Maxx was saying but there used to be quite a bit of hatred towards the Aset Ka and those studying the Asetian tradition on the VCN group. Completely misguided statements and notions I must say. If you look through it, when the subject comes to surface there for whatever reason there is always a massive flood of drama, usually with the same few individuals involved in that sort of bashing. Not sure if now things are different over there since Iíve lost interest a few years ago, but concerning Asetianism or anyone merely interested in its study there was always an insulting reaction, as if people wish to silence all knowledge about it over there. Not to mention those who claim to know the Asetians, having contact with actual members or being former members, all lies from people who have one way or another been frustrated by their lack of acceptance in the Asetianist community. Actually most if not all of those names have passed through these forums in the past so their stories are well known despite what they may claim now to look cool and influential.

Canít really blame for the majority of the community seeking a serious and mature study to prefer maintaining their distance from all the trolling and drama that keeps those groups alive. Finding actual knowledge there is extremely rare. I've come to realize that despite a few exceptions most people in the Asetianist communities, and there are several different ones out there, tend to be quite respectful, openminded and welcoming of different views, understanding that we all may see vampirism differently, however most are very intolerant of liars, rudeness and disrespect. That tends to make some people frustrated, especially those used to establish a certain aura of importance based on falsehood.

Not talking about you of course, who is welcome here, or any other possibly related groups, I know that there are still a lot of decent people around who aren't liars or annoying trolls, but those tend to be the less vocal while social networks in most locations have been overrun by a very vocal intentional ignorance that cyclically feeds on its own misinformation.

Oh in aware. I think we've discussed this in an earlier thread when I was still brand new here (not that I'm all that old now or anything)
avatar
A.Nightside
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 213
Age : 27
Location : New Hampshire, US
Registration date : 2017-06-07

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmeliaNightside

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by A.Nightside Yesterday at 16:25

In recent years, a lot of the more respectable members have stepped down from admin/moderator ship of online groups. So the bad apples have been joining and running more rampant than they used to. Perhaps I'm just stuck in the old(ish) ways from back when I was a teen (that sound like I'm old... lol)
avatar
A.Nightside
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 213
Age : 27
Location : New Hampshire, US
Registration date : 2017-06-07

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmeliaNightside

Back to top Go down

Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum