Nightshade
Charby
Morticia
Maxx
ticklishdotty
16 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What brings me to the vampirism forum. - Page 6 Empty Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 15:12

The FS guy came out of the TOV at the same time that MB did as well. They both have a connection with each other and got angry at George (Nemo) for not thinking as highly of themselves as they did. It continues til this very day. ha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

What brings me to the vampirism forum. - Page 6 Empty Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 15:14

You didn't listen, I said I want to "see for myself", not that I have faith in it. That's what we Watchers do, we "watch", meaning we look at things and research them. I don't expect to find more than maybe some type of egregore... I could just ask my mentor, but I prefer just to take a look myself.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 15:15

Maxx wrote:The FS guy came out of the TOV at the same time that MB did as well.  They both have a connection with each other and got angry at George (Nemo) for not thinking as highly of themselves as they did.  It continues til this very day.  ha.

What is FS and MB, I'm not familar with those abbreviations? I've heard of Nemo though, as I said, he just copied both LaVey and Sebastiaan. Btw, both of these also plagiarised the Temple of Set, more specifically it's "Order of the Vampyre".
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 15:17

And about researching that Current: I'll admit, I don't have a specific assignment from the Council at the moment, so I'm a bit bored and just keeping myself busy lol.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 15:19

you asked why anyone would want to even make connection with any demons...lol.

My thoughts are why would anyone want to even check on delusional comments from delusional whackos... seems the watch screen has a flavor just like human personalities watching TV....what ever interest is created by the bombardment of the advertising council.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 15:23

I have attended some interesting meetings on some other planets in different dimensions. One never has a reason for becoming bored at any time.

Interesting times in Egypt with meetings from the past by looking in on those that have passed over.

Even researching those that never existed to find they really had a different name and if connected with that, then everyone would know what really happened in the historical past.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 15:26

out o here. good night
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 15:29

Maxx wrote:....what ever interest is created by the bombardment of the advertising council.

Yes, I suppose so, but I wanted to look into that a while ago when I was looking through Sebastiaan's books again. Guess this Vincent guy just brought it to my attention again. And as I said, I have nothing better to do at the moment lol.

Still, what is that FS and MB you mentioned in your post about Nemo?
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 15:31

father s and michele b
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 15:32

Ok, thanks for claryfing that for me. Good night!
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.04.19 16:25

Lightseeker wrote:Although, I'm thinking of trying to contact that "Elorath Current" once that this Vincent guy and Strigoi Vii keep talking about, just to see for myself if it is "real" and if yes, what kind of energy it consists of.

Only if you have nothing worthy of your time to do. There are plenty of metaphysical practices to learn that could take all of your free time and are actually real.

In case you're wondering, the real meaning of Elorath is "Eternal Lord Of Realms Aaron Todd Hoyt". That's how it all started, although Todd Sebastiaan tries to deny and conceal that past from his followers.

If you're curious make sure to check it out for yourself if you have astral skills, it will all become very clear once you examine what's behind it. Their astral traces are not even shielded so you don't have to be an adept to verify it. Anyways, there's far more interesting things to research and personally I've wasted too much time on this here.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 19:07

Lightseeker wrote:
Maxx wrote:I went by the name Jimmy Gene Freddy Moline Post Antonio Watson.   Ring a bell?

You're trying to tell us here you "posed" as a demon and entered into someone's mind? Sad(

Actually, that reply was a joke.....and I am surprised either of you did not see that....but

Why I returned to post this is that I just got word of a delivery I sent out and I got confirmation on it from the person inadvertently. There is no need for me to take a disguise to enter a mind like that when I can send a spirit to enter the mind to deliver various goals.....as well as create and send a thought to enter the mind of an individual whereby they think it is their own thought and make a decision based on that deed.  That is very well known.   Even Victor has stated here openly that is very easily done.

I even got word today that one thought I had sent out happened where the individual received the thought and started talking about me when the mail delivered a piece about me in it.    I went back and pulled up the date I sent it out and entered the result in my record book.  I know this is very real.   I do not need to do it myself in the delivery of the so-called demonic activity.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 19.04.19 3:40

Jonathan wrote:In case you're wondering, the real meaning of Elorath is "Eternal Lord Of Realms Aaron Todd Hoyt". That's how it all started, although Todd Sebastiaan tries to deny and conceal that past from his followers.

Lol, I never actually heard that before, I thought it was some word-play with the Biblical term "Elohim".
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 19.04.19 18:23

I wish everyone would use this platform to share, experience and grow together instead of the negativity or attacking the beliefs of others. I understand that it's complicated when there is just so much falsehood and disinformation in the occult but that is not Our Way.

Be above it. Celebrate that with truth and maturity. We are one of the largest forums about Vampirism on the internet, probably the largest one still in activity in an era of social media. If all cooperate we can make this a place for a positive exchange of ideologies without the drama that maintains most social platforms alive.

Thank you.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.04.19 20:15

Maxx wrote:I have attended some interesting meetings on some other planets in different dimensions.  One never has a reason for becoming bored at any time.    

Interesting times in Egypt with meetings from the past by looking in on those that have passed over.

Even researching those that never existed to find they really had a different name and if connected with that, then everyone would know what really happened in the historical past.

Lightseeker... Do you have an interest in researching the figures from the old testament by astral checking out David, Moses, Solomon, and especially Ephraim, the second son of Yuya, Akhenaten, and Queen, Tiye who was the mother of Akhenaten? Do you want to check them out is the astral realm to find out who they really were? Not by your records you say you have but by your actual feedback?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.04.19 20:48

would you care to pass on to me who your mentor says Ephraim from the old testament really was?  It would tell me how accurate your organization is... here or in Private if you prefer that.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 20.04.19 0:43

To be honest, Maxx, I'm not that much interested in these speculations. I've heard them all before. I find value in these figures as they are described in the Bible, I don't have that great urge to find out "who they really are".  For example, one or two years ago I read "Living in Truth: Archaeology and the Patriarchs" by Charles N. Pope - he says exactly the same about Ephraim as you do.....
One exception to this is of course Melchizedek, who is much more than meets the eye - but then, the Bible only gives little information on him (and that has a specific reason).

As for your suggestion, I would never dream of bothering my mentor with a "test" such as the one you suggested, I know for sure how he would react to the idea Sad Like I said before, I really enjoy talking to you but I have little interest in convinving you of my status.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 20.04.19 0:52

Sybil Mason wrote:I wish everyone would use this platform to share, experience and grow together instead of the negativity or attacking the beliefs of others. I understand that it's complicated when there is just so much falsehood and disinformation in the occult but that is not Our Way.

I totally agree with you on this point, Sybil. That is the reason why, even when I comment on controverial topics such as Father Sebastiaan and Strigoi Vii, I try to focus on the positive value of the individuals and teachings involved - even though (in the case of Sebastiaan) others of my Watchers Group would have completely different attitude toward it. I try to go according to the admonishon of St. Paul (1. Thess 5:21): "but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good." Smile
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.04.19 6:59

Sybil Mason wrote:I wish everyone would use this platform to share, experience and grow together instead of the negativity or attacking the beliefs of others. I understand that it's complicated when there is just so much falsehood and disinformation in the occult but that is not Our Way.

Be above it. Celebrate that with truth and maturity. We are one of the largest forums about Vampirism on the internet, probably the largest one still in activity in an era of social media. If all cooperate we can make this a place for a positive exchange of ideologies without the drama that maintains most social platforms alive.

Thank you.

I agree with what you’re saying and I admit that this is also my fault at times. As you know my intentions aren’t negative or harmful since I do it out of concern for others but I can see how the same rhetoric may end up causing a negative environment and that’s not what I had in mind.

Standing above all the dishonesty without becoming trapped in it is indeed the best way forward. It's not easy when we see the same lies and scheming over and over again but there comes a point when being indifferent is wiser than trying to protect everyone, people will often believe what feels comfortable independent of truth.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 20.04.19 7:34

Thank you for your post, Sybil; I understand what you mean. Perhaps if we keep up a mature atmosphere it will not just invite the same people but also act as a defencive barrier towards those who would otherwise inflict upon the forums.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.04.19 7:51

Jonathan wrote:I agree with what you’re saying and I admit that this is also my fault at times. As you know my intentions aren’t negative or harmful since I do it out of concern for others but I can see how the same rhetoric may end up causing a negative environment and that’s not what I had in mind.

Standing above all the dishonesty without becoming trapped in it is indeed the best way forward. It's not easy when we see the same lies and scheming over and over again but there comes a point when being indifferent is wiser than trying to protect everyone, people will often believe what feels comfortable independent of truth.

Jonathan, I know you’re being honest and that your heart is in the right place. I’m certain that no one here blames you for anything. I agree that sometimes it’s hard observing all the lies and do nothing, however it’s exactly as you stated, people will believe the lies when they’re easy to swallow regardless of fact. To look at the evidence with an unbiased mind is often painful, especially if those people causing harm or lying are our acquaintances and friends. That state of denial is a self-protection mechanism of the psyche avoiding pain or trauma and it’s usually subconscious, we’ve all experienced some degree of it at some point in our lives and we all grow differently.

Thank you.

Wise words, Sybil.

There will always be some angry individuals pushing hate speech as we recently saw. That’s human nature. As Jonathan stated sometimes it’s easy to fall into that trap and react when we actually know better. We shouldn’t feed this cycle.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.04.19 10:10

Lightseeker wrote:To be honest, Maxx, I'm not that much interested in these speculations. I've heard them all before. I find value in these figures as they are described in the Bible, I don't have that great urge to find out "who they really are".  For example, one or two years ago I read "Living in Truth: Archaeology and the Patriarchs" by Charles N. Pope - he says exactly the same about Ephraim as you do...

Whom did I say I thought Ephraim was??? I missed that.

Also, I just saw that in the near future there will be no need for any historical data in the form of written books or material as all the past will be seen in the form of astral investigation of the past... which will eliminate any misreporting or hidden agendas being allowed to take hold. I suppose in that instance Archeology will be taught very differently, don't you think???
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilance 11.06.19 4:45

Vampirism is a facinating subject. Can we argue with this post?

Vigilance
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2019-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 11.06.19 5:20

What do you mean by 'argue'? Raise a debate? Go ahead.

Also mind creating a thread in Off Topic to introduce yourself so that we know who you are or why you are here? That would be nice.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilance 11.06.19 6:40

That was my intro. Do you quarrel?

Vigilance
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2019-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next