Do you believe in immortal vampires?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you believe in immortal vampires?

Post by Gia95 on 07.12.17 13:23

Im going to tell you something that happened to me: I used to have a friend when i was a kid (8-12), and he died, his parents moved and my family never knew anything about them after that. Im now 22 and a month ago i swear i saw him, he looked just like he used to when he was 12, i looked at him in shook and he smiled at me, then i fainted, i though it was my imagination but last night i dreamed about him, and he told me he was sorry for the pain he caused me, that his parents would never let him tell me the truth, and that he is a vampire, and immortal one, thats why he look as he did qhen his human body died. Is this even possible? Or am i going crazy? Do you believe immortality? If so, how do you think i can contact him? I try ouija but it didnt work.

Gia95
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you believe in immortal vampires?

Post by Jonathan on 07.12.17 13:28

Short plain answer is no.

You could however be in contact with his spirit, especially since you mention interactions in the dream space. It's also possible for some to see the dead while awake. However no physical immortality.
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2241
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside on 09.12.17 20:41

Not really.
I've had friends who believed in them, one who even claimed to hunt them but all he did was stalk cemeteries at night with a buddy and seemingly attack incorporeal entities. He claimed that some of these entities were capable of manifesting physically, but I doubt it.

I think the only thing close that I might be apt to believe in, or rationalize, is nonphysical/spiritual entities..
A.Nightside
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-06-07

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmeliaNightside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum