Nightvein
Charby
A.Nightside
Jonathan
Gia95
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you believe in immortal vampires? Empty Do you believe in immortal vampires?

Post by Gia95 07.12.17 13:23

Im going to tell you something that happened to me: I used to have a friend when i was a kid (8-12), and he died, his parents moved and my family never knew anything about them after that. Im now 22 and a month ago i swear i saw him, he looked just like he used to when he was 12, i looked at him in shook and he smiled at me, then i fainted, i though it was my imagination but last night i dreamed about him, and he told me he was sorry for the pain he caused me, that his parents would never let him tell me the truth, and that he is a vampire, and immortal one, thats why he look as he did qhen his human body died. Is this even possible? Or am i going crazy? Do you believe immortality? If so, how do you think i can contact him? I try ouija but it didnt work.

Gia95
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-12-07

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in immortal vampires? Empty Re: Do you believe in immortal vampires?

Post by Jonathan 07.12.17 13:28

Short plain answer is no.

You could however be in contact with his spirit, especially since you mention interactions in the dream space. It's also possible for some to see the dead while awake. However no physical immortality.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in immortal vampires? Empty Re: Do you believe in immortal vampires?

Post by A.Nightside 09.12.17 20:41

Not really.
I've had friends who believed in them, one who even claimed to hunt them but all he did was stalk cemeteries at night with a buddy and seemingly attack incorporeal entities. He claimed that some of these entities were capable of manifesting physically, but I doubt it.

I think the only thing close that I might be apt to believe in, or rationalize, is nonphysical/spiritual entities..
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charby 15.12.17 12:30

Immortal soul yes, immortal body, no. To me a soul is energy and energy cannot be created nor destroyed, it goes on in some form, so whether sentient and aware or not, the soul continues.
Charby
Charby
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2017-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 17.12.17 16:10

Charby wrote:Immortal soul yes, immortal body, no. To me a soul is energy and energy cannot be created nor destroyed, it goes on in some form, so whether sentient and aware or not, the soul continues.

Agreed.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvein 16.02.18 5:53

I believe Immortal Vampires are very real. So, yes.
Nightvein
Nightvein
Banned

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2018-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx_it 09.04.19 13:25

Aren't vampires by definition immortal? I think you did see a vampire
Nyx_it
Nyx_it
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2019-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 09.04.19 14:33

As I explained in more lenght in another thread, yes, there is a lot of solid evidence that immortal vampires (in the sense of bodily immortality) indeed exist. It is however very rare and only very highly developed vampires ever achieve this status. Yes, there is also the possiblity that physical immortality can be attained by receiving the Dark Gift from one of the Ancients, but no Ancient would ever curse a twelve year old child with immortality. Seriously: Would you want to be stuck in a child's body forever, that would be a very sadistic thing to do to anyone? Sad

So: Do I believe that physically immortal vampires exist? Yes.

Do I believe that your childhood friend is indeed a physically immortal vampire? Most definitely NO. That you however have been visited by his spirit like Jonathan suggested is very plausible, especially if there used to be a strong bond between you. However, I wouldn't recommed using an Oujia board to contact him, these boards tend to attract a lot of undesirable spirits from the lower astral plane that could easily pretend to be your friend.

If you really want to make some sort of contact, I would recommend just to mediate and concentrate on him and maybe silently repeat his name like a mantra. If he wants to talk to you he will come, but you should never "force" a spirit to come if he doesn't want to.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.04.19 7:32

Lightseeker wrote:
If you really want to make some sort of contact, I would recommend just to mediate and concentrate on him and maybe silently repeat his name like a mantra. If he wants to talk to you he will come, but you should never "force" a spirit to come if he doesn't want to.

Good advice, lightseeker. I do not often see this given out as a way to connect with those that have passed over through the curtain. I contact all kinds of departed by just bringing them into instant thought in the midst of what I am doing, just as if I am speaking with them in person here. Many times they come to me where I feel their presence and am not aware they have departed. I look up the obits and verify and then understand they contact in the same manner I want to connect with another on the other side. I had not even been aware they passed over until this occurs.

Could this be what you are describing with the same meaning as an "immortal vampire"? Lol. Because I see that no one dies. Everyone is always available for a visit. Just move to a different anchor base. Ha.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Suiren 26.01.23 4:10

Gia95 wrote:Im going to tell you something that happened to me: I used to have a friend when i was a kid (8-12), and he died, his parents moved and my family never knew anything about them after that. Im now 22 and a month ago i swear i saw him, he looked just like he used to when he was 12, i looked at him in shook and he smiled at me, then i fainted, i though it was my imagination but last night i dreamed about him, and he told me he was sorry for the pain he caused me, that his parents would never let him tell me the truth, and that he is a vampire, and immortal one, thats why he look as he did qhen his human body died. Is this even possible? Or am i going crazy? Do you believe immortality? If so, how do you think i can contact him? I try ouija but it didnt work.

Everyone here seems to view the idea of physical immortality as being so absurd or impracticable.
You are not crazy, Gia95.
"Immortal" means that the vampire is just that, "immortal", the way vampires exist in traditional lore. Such vampires are rare, they have often received their Transformation/Embrace/Gift/Dark Kiss (as you want to call it) directly from the heads or founders of the Orders, Covens, Factions, Houses, Havens or Coteries (again, as you want to call it).
An imprudent decision by the individual (Sire/Creator/Maker/Mentor/Counselor/Precursor, as you want to call it) who Turned him, if what you saw was a vampire child... and your friend.
But consider the possibility, that there are vampires who did not choose their fate.
The choice was made for them. Yet, there are vampires who can live with what they are, yet again, there are those who cannot. Though, that one big decision was not answered by themselves, there is still one left. One that can change, the horrid future they think of. One hint: feed. The point is: there are vampires who fight against their own nature, not wanting to be the monster they call themselves.
Also, the process is  – as far as I know – irreversible.

Why am I going into too much detail?
I have my good reasons.
Perhaps I'm try to attract some old friends' attention to be found by them, in hope of being a part of my life again. ^^
Suiren
Suiren
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2022-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 26.01.23 9:04

An interesting topic.
I always repeat the concept of the community I'm in, unless otherwise allowed, because I'm afraid of being banned for my opinion.
But there are different responses from community members. So nothing will happen to me this time because of my opinion.
I don't believe in immortality in principle, humans and vampires. For me, vampires are people who need blood and/or energy.
But I believe that a person can live a very long time. I myself would like to live as long as possible and take care of my health.
I also believe, or rather, I believe, that a donor must have some kind of super-health and energy in order to fully share with those who may lack it. If the donor does not meet this, then he should not risk himself and another person who may depend on him.

I believe in an immortal soul. I am a necromancer myself and I see some visions (not always, it's difficult). I go to cemeteries a lot, sometimes I see dead people there at the graves. Then I come closer to the grave and see who is depicted there: my vision and the image coincide.
I work a lot with the other world, so I can't deny it.

If your friend died and you saw his spirit, it does not deny that during his lifetime he could have been a vampire or be prone to vampirism.

If you remember him for so long, feel emotions for him, then he can also reach out to you.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-09-11

https://vk.com/annakismur

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.01.23 9:39

izanami16 wrote:An interesting topic.
I always repeat the concept of the community I'm in, unless otherwise allowed, because I'm afraid of being banned for my opinion.
But there are different responses from community members. So nothing will happen to me this time because of my opinion.
I don't believe in immortality in principle, humans and vampires. For me, vampires are people who need blood and/or energy.
But I believe that a person can live a very long time. I myself would like to live as long as possible and take care of my health.
I also believe, or rather, I believe, that a donor must have some kind of super-health and energy in order to fully share with those who may lack it. If the donor does not meet this, then he should not risk himself and another person who may depend on him.

I believe in an immortal soul. I am a necromancer myself and I see some visions (not always, it's difficult). I go to cemeteries a lot, sometimes I see dead people there at the graves. Then I come closer to the grave and see who is depicted there: my vision and the image coincide.
I work a lot with the other world, so I can't deny it.

If your friend died and you saw his spirit, it does not deny that during his lifetime he could have been a vampire or be prone to vampirism.

If you remember him for so long, feel emotions for him, then he can also reach out to you.

In Asetianism we have the immortality of the soul deeply prominent and featured within the Asetian kin, who're said to be the first of Vampires.

I know not about physical immortality, per se, though there's said in Kriya Yogic circles (practicing a certain form of spiritual Yoga) that there's an Ancient of Days, an incomprehensible "Being Not-Being", greater than an Avatar - a Mahavatar - going under the name of Babaji, which translates to "Revered (-ji) Father (Baba)" and is albeit a common denotation to Hindu sadhus, wandering monks, ascetics, yogis and so on, in respectful terms. He's said to live in a physical body in the Himalayan mountains for thousands of years... guiding the fate and salvation of humanity through countless world cycles and even teaching and instructing the great Avatars - incarnations of different Great Gods, in Hinduism - themselves. [...]

[...] I've long wondered what the Asetians may know of this incomprehensibly great being... however, for some reason, I believe they're very different worlds apart, not in a conflicting but just very different sense of how they do things, what are their goals and objectives, what each accomplishes and has for natural role in the Universe, and so forth. He's said to be physically immortal, though... but that's not even a soap bubble of difficulty to him... playing with Causation, Space and Time like a child...

As for other beings I doubt there's much of any ease for physical immortality, but I don't exclude the option, however find it in highest probability unlikely, if they so dedicated lifetimes to the quest - but what's the point if you're anyways reincarnated and may even control the reincarnation cycle? The Asetians are said to do that. Certain great yogis may also do that... but they've reached deep heights that are very uncommon to humanity.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 26.01.23 10:07

MysticLightShinethForth, Yes. I hurried and did not remember when I wrote about the teachings on the immortality of the body. You have listed them. These are serious teachings, I cannot deny them and I have been interested in them myself.
I wrote about Lao Tzu myself. And I once read about him that he just left - he didn't die.
It happens, it slipped my mind.
Even then I reread my message like this - Yandex made a mistake with the translation a couple of times. I'm so ashamed.

I wrote about Laozi myself. And I once read about him that he just left - he didn't die.
Even then I reread my message like this - Yandex made a mistake with the translation a couple of times. I'm so ashamed.

I agree with you.

I need to study asetianism better in order to at least share, support, and understand with you.
I do not promise that I will live according to your views. But as much as I can, so as not to spoil anything here with my messages.

And it is not a fact that after physical death, when we get to the other world, we lose all connection with the physical body - my own words and my old assumption - that spirit has a connection with matter.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 26.01.23 10:10

I messed up again while copying from the translator. Excuse me.
I'll try to be more attentive.
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 26.01.23 10:22

Luis Marques in Asetian Bible wrote:
One of the most important pillars, concepts and beliefs in the Asetian tradition is the acceptance of their own personal immortality. This is something that is not manifested out of faith, but a thing that is considered as a fact, without the chaotic influences of doubt.

This immortality is not something physical or tangible. It is the immortality of the Asetian soul. The vital force within their Ba, that never ends nor fades away. The physical body of the vampire does not live forever; it gets old, becomes weak and perishes, just like everyone else's. But their souls linger forever, and come back to this world incarnated in a brand new physical shell - another mortal body. Just like a Phoenix that continuously comes back to life from the ruin of his own ashes. This cycle of death and rebirth goes on and on... until the end of time. The Phoenix has its roots in the Benu bird from Ancient Egypt, which was another symbol that in the right context literally meant reincarnation, like the Khepri.

These concepts of eternal life and never-ending rebirth are hallmarks of the Asetian religion and spirituality, being represented in two of the Sacred Pillars - Ankh and Khepri - Eternal Life and Transformation. However, the Pillars cannot and shall not be interpreted so easily and in such a direct way. They are symbols that express not only an idea, but also a stream of metaphysical and spiritual thought behind it. The Asetian Pillars represent a very complex philosophical system whose mysteries take years, and many times even lifetimes, to fully understand and unveil.

Being immortal, the soul of the Asetians is different from the ones present in humans, not only in form but also in characteristies. The whole way it interacts with energy is different, resulting in beings with a unique connection with the subtle. The vampiric soul not only can't be destroyed or killed, as it does not suffer any aging over time, unlike the human souls. This peculiarity in the divine soul of an Asctian conditions them, while incarnated beings, to have some problems in accepting and dealing with the old age, because while the Asetian immortal soul is ancient and full of wisdom, memories and experiences, it does not decline nor wears out. The fact that the soul of an Asetian keeps young, fresh and forever new, manifests in a higher difficulty in the adaptation to the process of getting older, both physically and mentally, while bound to this material reality. Human beings can deal a lot better with this process of aging than vampires do, because for them it is only a natural process in life, connected to their own form of existence. Their souls age and degrade with time over the cycle of incarnations, just like their bodies get weaker and die in physical life, making the process of aging and loss of faculties for them a far more natural thing in the wide scheme of things.

According to the Laws of Physics, the universe’s entropy is ever-increasing. Atoms decay. Everything made of Matter in the universe is in a state of eternal dying and demolition.

To go against the Laws of Physics is to go against the Laws of Maat which hold the universe together. It’s not possible without tearing time-space and existence.

No one being in history has lived physically to be immortal, except in fables such as the one told above.

One should never blindly believe such ideas… as it is Death that brings the renewal of Life and Rebirth of the Soul.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.01.23 10:45

izanami16 wrote:MysticLightShinethForth, Yes. I hurried and did not remember when I wrote about the teachings on the immortality of the body. You have listed them. These are serious teachings, I cannot deny them and I have been interested in them myself.
I wrote about Lao Tzu myself. And I once read about him that he just left - he didn't die.

I wrote about Laozi myself. And I once read about him that he just left - he didn't die.

I agree with you.

I need to study asetianism better in order to at least share, support, and understand with you.
I do not promise that I will live according to your views. But as much as I can, so as not to spoil anything here with my messages.

And it is not a fact that after physical death, when we get to the other world, we lose all connection with the physical body - my own words and my old assumption - that spirit has a connection with matter.

Don't worry about different views as long as they're respectful, we're not about dogma or thinking all the same. Most we criticize is simply when there's disrespect involved or flawed views already debunked several times and propagated by less honest individuals, though mature and respectful views are always welcomed. I have different views myself, like can be seen above.

TrillaCruille, you're free to believe or disbelieve in what you find true or not - I don't contradict your statements, but what we know of the Universe and laws of physics may be limitative upon the freer fabric of the Spirit of such beings not held down by nature. We're talking of something incomprehensible, but I'm not here to preach. I don't seek to persuade anyone. Just what I'm convinced of in my own experience, though not so directly as it might sound, yet with enough conviction. It's nothing I view as belief. I know there are great beings we cannot even capacitate. I take it purely as fact due to what I've gone through in my own life. Not all details are known about the entirety, though. It's beyond my reckoning to the fuller extent of what it is. I only seek to analyze and know it further, if it concerns my understanding, though it's seldom the direction I walk into nowadays but it has been before. I recognize it's not in alignment with how most view certain subjects here, however.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 26.01.23 11:09

There is logic in this too. There is something to think about and agree with.
I think everything is ambiguous in this discussion.
There is a Death card in the tarot - Death is often drawn by a pregnant woman.
I myself write the number "16" at the end of my nickname - in tarot, this is a Falling Tower card - complete destruction and clearing for a new one. At the same time, this is my date of birth.
"Death is the beginning. The beginning is the end."

------------------
A moment of philosophizing from izanami16.

(couldn't resist. I wanted to defuse the situation.)
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 26.01.23 11:16

"Don't believe in life - it will deceive. Believe in death - it will not betray!"
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 26.01.23 12:02

Mystic,

Your ideas seem confused or scrambled to me.
If you would elaborate further there may be little disagreement, or absolute disagreement, depending on the path of your thoughts and meaning. If I interpreted in their actual meaning then I don’t agree— and think that your words do highly contradict Luis Marques works and my own thinking as well. Your words might be purposely abstract but I prefer clear wording.

If you’re referring to a physically incarnate living human body inhabited by an immortal spirit then I am in absolute disagreement. If you’re saying that immortal spirit can manifest or crystallize or that other bodies can be immortal in different senses than the actual definition being discussed within the Asetian tradition, such as Jellyfish… then I’m not agreeing or disagreeing. Matter itself can be considered “immortal” in a sense as it will only be destroyed when Time itself is. There are spirits of the cosmos, but those are not human incarnations.

Some of the behavior allowed on the forum on the behalf of some individuals is not very mature, balanced or unflawed, which is why so often I am sourcing quotes directly from the published works of the Aset Ka against the ignorant ideas sometimes perpetuated by other forum members and encouraging such by others. Yet, the fact is that anyone is free here— period. Whether or not they are banned is conditioned on certain rules. Yet they are free to learn from other forum members if they don’t break them— free to share any perspective including but not limited to Asetianist. Even still, members are free not to follow any path and not to learn. Just as certain members here are doing— posting nonsense about reading cards for members of the forum who don’t believe the nonsense and others posting nonsense about hailing one God one day and another the next. (Literally). Even still, some pray toward Mecca. You’ll find a variety of people here. Some of us are serious and strict in the teachings of vampirism. Some of us are less strict when filtering out the noise of the world and ego.

Izanami, those are interesting connections with the tarot symbols. Meditation on such connections should lead to greater results and further connections.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by izanami16 26.01.23 13:21

So long ago I wanted to insert my 5 kopecks. I really wanted to. I hope the slippers won't fly into me. I was tempted to say so. Nothing personal, to anyone personally.

I have read different topics, I hear from different people here: "immature, infantile, childish." It was said about different messages, about other people.

So, I dreamed of saying this: I am the most infantile person in the world and an eternal child!
I want to be an eternal child. And this is my way, even if everyone condemns me, no matter what it costs me. I will not just be a donor, but a person with a child's soul. I want to be a child next to my vampire.
Long live the children! And children's wisdom! Their spontaneity!
There is no wrong opinion! The world is multifaceted. And to look at the world from all sides, every look is important.

I said it too emotionally. I'm kind, honestly. It was an impulse.

You can ignore it. Just my words. I'm really sorry that I strayed from the topic and said too much.
(I'm silent)
izanami16
izanami16
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.01.23 13:22

TrillaCruile, I'm speaking of a very specific thing. I don't believe it's something readily available, easy nor even possible in general to achieve such a thing; likeliest an impossibility and by that I don't speak of a slight chance by which anyone who reads this may delude themselves into thinking that they're special with it and that they may accomplish it. It's an impossibility, as far as we're aware of it. However, there's, what I believe to be, an exception and he's a being far beyond even the ordinary range and comprehension of most deities. He's called Mahavatar Babaji.  

For best references on this I'd lead you to a book named "Babaji: The Lightning Standing Still" by Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath which thoroughly exhausts much of its information as far as the reading intellect may be concerned (but not the attuned spiritual experience unless you're deeply into it, which goes far beyond the reading of books; however it's of very deep and esoteric information, regarding the field, and may require certain deeper initiated insight in order to comprehend), or "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramahansa Yogananda which speaks of Babaji briefly but quite sufficiently.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 26.01.23 13:28

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:TrillaCruile, I'm speaking of a very specific thing. I don't believe it's something readily available, easy nor even possible in general to achieve such a thing; likeliest an impossibility and by that I don't speak of a slight chance by which anyone who reads this may delude themselves into thinking that they're special with it and that they may accomplish it. It's an impossibility, as far as we're aware of it. However, there's, what I believe to be, an exception and he's a being far beyond even the ordinary range and comprehension of most deities. He's called Mahavatar Babaji.  

For best references on this I'd lead you to a book named "Babaji: The Lightning Standing Still" by Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath which thoroughly exhausts much of its information as far as the reading intellect may be concerned (but not the attuned spiritual experience unless you're deeply into it, which goes far beyond the reading of books; however it's of very deep and esoteric information, regarding the field, and may require certain deeper initiated insight in order to comprehend), or "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramahansa Yogananda which speaks of Babaji briefly but quite sufficiently.

Nonsense.

Yoga as a path to enlightenment can be profound but I don’t find use in seeking immortality where it doesn’t exist.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.01.23 13:42

I don't disagree with you. I certainly find it futile to seek physical immortality.

There's a huge difference with this being, however, and how they assumed a body. You'd have to look beyond the book cover and not judge by that as there's simply a deeper understanding to this great enigma. [...]

[...] An avatar means a descent of divinity. Historically avatars may have incarnated through the womb, but I know nothing about a mahavatar, if they simply appeared, materialized a form, or are simultaneously bodily incarnated while yet, in their inexplicable cosmic consciousness, not at all bound by it... and, regardless, whatever are the historical origins of Babaji, as speculated in India by various yogis, devotees, disciples, etc. - as he's well known down there for much of the part - they're shrouded and nothing is certainly known about it.

As far as I'm made aware, the physical presence of Babaji is for the benefit of the world, not for his own undying Self. Hence, he's called a great sacrifice... But, he's virtually unknown by much of the Western world, or other parts of the world than India perhaps, apart from in Kriya Yogic circles.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 26.01.23 13:55

The folklore is well known globally. It’s fiction.

Anyone can claim that divinity can crystallize into manifestation. Yet they are not.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.01.23 14:02

Well, that's Hinduism. Deeply central to much of what they believe.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next