Diffrence Between Asetians and the Sethians

Go down

Diffrence Between Asetians and the Sethians

Post by circe1698 on 03.02.18 13:03

What are the major diffrence between the Asetians and the Sethians? Other then one are the children of Aset and the other children of Seth. From what I have pieced together from the forum they are both god born and vampires? I have yet to read the AB but i have ordered it so please forgive any ignorance!
Thank you Smile

circe1698
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2018-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Diffrence Between Asetians and the Sethians

Post by A.Nightside Today at 17:36

I should probably at least have a basic answer for you at this point, but unfortunately I don't. Hoping to bump this/highlight it with a new response so that you might get an answer ): Good Luck. I look forward to more reading in this thread Razz
A.Nightside
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2017-06-07

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmeliaNightside

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx Today at 17:51

At one time SET had a great reputation.  He was a primary God of the desert people in the Black Earth land.  Conflicts today with the Aset Ka.  Red Order of Set today is both a powerful magical order that is operating big time in the physical realm.  Also in the Astral or Ether realm but more in the Physical.  Example:  The Vatican.   Aset Ka more operation in the Ether or Astral realm than the physical.  I would say they do not especially care to operate together.  Much greater topic than this info but is a good project to read up on.

As you mentioned both orders are Vampire.......the real Vampires. (And there is no sickness among them and they are not weak whinos.) lol
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum