Criticism of Aset Ka that really bugs me...

+9
Talibah
Victor
Gilded
Elaina
Vertigo
Phoenix
Malek
Shadwe
Ankhhape
13 posters

Go down

Criticism of Aset Ka that really bugs me... Empty Criticism of Aset Ka that really bugs me...

Post by Malek 28.03.09 0:59

Hey there everyone.

There is something I was wondering. Now I haven't read the Asetian Bible yet... I am expecting it in the mail hopefully today but I am very fascinated with everything I have learned about Asetianism and the Aset Ka (little though it may be). However I have run across many individuals on other websites and random forums that claim the Aset Ka is a scam trying to make a quick buck.

I want to make it clear I DO NOT AGREE WITH THAT VIEWPOINT. There are numerous reasons I don't agree with that opinion.

What I want to know is how many of you hear that or something similar and why do you suppose that view gets so propogated?

I can't yet claim to be an Asetianist since I know so little still, but I am already very captivated by Asetianism, but oddly enough when I hear people claim Aset Ka to be a scam I get really offended. Evil or Very Mad Wow... I hope I am making sense.

Anywho, please give me your thoughts/input. I really apreciate all of you here despite the little time I have been here.

Squeak at ya later!
Malek
Malek
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Criticism of Aset Ka that really bugs me... Empty Re: Criticism of Aset Ka that really bugs me...

Post by Ankhhape 28.03.09 11:37

Em hotep Malek,

There are many that are skeptical in general about vampirism, though I don't believe you are talking about those individuals.

I believe you are speaking of the individuals within the vampire 'community' that feel extremely threatened with the Aset Ka. This community consists of a large portion of delusional people that want to be vampires and of course are not. Of course when they are confronted with reality they become aggressive and attack what they don't understand and/or fear.

Still, there are others that feel financially threatened and don't want their 'status' as 'Queen of the Vampires' taken away.

What all of these people never understand is that Asetianism is far more than vampirism, it is a way of Life and Spiritual Evolution.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Criticism of Aset Ka that really bugs me... Empty Re: Criticism of Aset Ka that really bugs me...

Post by Malek 28.03.09 12:22

Ankhhape wrote:
I believe you are speaking of the individuals within the vampire 'community' that feel extremely threatened with the Aset Ka.

You speak truly as that is who I was referring to. I just can't stand that way of thinking. I could understand not agreeing with Asetian concepts but to outright dismiss Asetianism/the Aset Ka as a scam just ticks me off. Evil or Very Mad

On a happier note... I did finally receive my copy of the Asetian Bible and am now studying it thoroughly. I have only just finished the chapter of Asetian Cosmogony. Not meaning this in a negative way, but I was quite impressed and amused by the disclaimer in the beginning of the book.
Malek
Malek
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 28.03.09 14:53

That is something that most Asetianists and even other vampires have come to easily recognize. For those of us that are in the occult for a few decades, the Aset Ka is nothing new and we have all be acquainted with their knowledge and spiritual power. However, to the newbies and wannabes, who are far from being privy with the inner occult circles, the Aset Ka seems like a new trend or some new ultra-secret knowledge that has taken the occult world by storm. Most of these people feel very threatened by the AK. They fear it and, most of all, they fear the Asetians deep within their hearts and souls. They fear what they may accomplish in this new Era. That is why they indulge in all these waves of negativism, lying about the Aset Ka and trying to break their credibility. The thing they do not know is how the true Asetians don't care even a small bit for what people say or think about them, and even more, they only become stronger with all these online communities going crazy about them, sacred of what might happen when others find out they were fake all along in their blood bars and house parties. Yes, here in the US the wannabes are easily recognizable by calling their occult groups as houses, which in the real occult society it is known as covens and orders for centuries. Anyways, don't worry about all that criticism, there is where lies the true power of the Aset Ka, the power inborn to every Asetian to move the world around them. People just can't ignore them and we have proof of this everywhere. All these people waste their energies, their time, their anger and most of their lives just trying to attack the Aset Ka, without the Asetians even moving an inch. For us that just watch, it is always a major delight. Twisted Evil

Just be welcome to this path, sit tight and enjoy the ride...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadwe 28.03.09 21:48

I think its partly due to the fact that people tend to feel threatened when something as big and old as the Aset Ka decides to lift a hand up above the walls of secrecy. I can see how many people would feel somewhat inferior when confronted with a real Asetian... in particular those who wish to be everything they perceive an Asetian to be.... and I have observed that beings who feel inferior tend to get upset at that inferiority.
Shadwe
Shadwe
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 29.03.09 1:54

I would imagine the fear of and "bashing" of the Aset Ka is really indictive of basic human tribalism. Tribalism in the sense that people seem to fear others whom they don't know and who are different from them. Simplistically, I could reduce this to us vs. them. . . and the fact that many people have little capacity to separate a specious and fallacious lie from the real truth.
Northern Ireland had the Christians and Catholics killing each other. Remember? Iraq has the Sunni/Shia conflict. Fights between fans of competing sports teams are too often seen on newscasts. Did I mention my government vs. yours? My country, right or wrong?
There seems to be a worldwide cultural/societal programming going on, imprinting the masses to distrust the foreign and unique, turning out Van Helsings of innumerable genres.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.03.09 13:48

This is a truly interesting topic. I find it amazing how we have so many mature and enlightened minds in this small community, being able to see through different perspectives and actually grasping the Truth behind many subjects under debate. It is great to see that people around here don't have the weak and scared human minds we see so often out there, but pursue the Truth with a strong Will and a knowledgeable opinion. Thank you all for sharing your views, it really is appreciated.

As for me, I agree with you all. It is a cultural thing, but most of all it is a matter of ignorance and blind fear. We all get impressed by how the Asetians move so much all these people, which is undeniable fact. But we also should pity them, for these are the real opposers of evolution and truth. The scared cowards of this world, people like Belanger, that never give face in their backstabbing plans to blind others, except if to show off their ugliness on TV once more with ridiculous claims of vampire fangs and pseudo ghosts that would have more in common with schizofrenia than with the paranormal.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Malek 30.03.09 14:07

You know... now I am certain I love being a part of this community. You all have such wonderful insight and deep understanding. I am so happy when I read responses such as what all the ones in this topic.

Thank you for your outstanding input.
Malek
Malek
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 01.04.09 19:38

Is anyone interested in serious ongoing study of the AB in an attempt to determine (from the outside looking in) how to "practice" Asetism and an Asetian lifestyle? I am being honest here, not blasphemous or sacrilegious,
nor in offense to the excellent participants posting herein. Due to the AK maintaining a low profile and limiting access, those who are truly drawn will have to labor to find any of their truths.
What do we really know? There are plenty of hints and leads in the AB to follow through on and investigate, and we have insightful minds in this forum, containing a wide diversity of occult, metaphysical and general knowledge. My thoughts are that, working together, we might greatly advance our evolutions as Asetianists. I see opportunities to collectively explore and share new findings in numerous areas: energy work, meditation, accessing past lives, magick, working with minerals, astral/etheric travel, etc.
This could result in an experience that is greater than the sum of its parts. Just tossing this out to ask for your comments and interest.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 02.04.09 0:42

Jonathan wrote:This is a truly interesting topic. I find it amazing how we have so many mature and enlightened minds in this small community, being able to see through different perspectives and actually grasping the Truth behind many subjects under debate. It is great to see that people around here don't have the weak and scared human minds we see so often out there, but pursue the Truth with a strong Will and a knowledgeable opinion. Thank you all for sharing your views, it really is appreciated.

Indeed.

When it come to the AB/AK...

I read everything occult and metaphysical with alot of skepticism.
I dont want to read a book just to start believe and learn something that may be false.

However, I think of myself as an gate to an large city thats guarded by a gatekeeper.

I dont allow everything to pass, only what have clearance to pass.

The AB, according to me, might be the most enlightening book ive read (but then I dont have many in the subject...).

Then there is this...

AB is not sold in pieces, its a big book and its fairly cheap.

If Luis Marques (thats probably not even his/her name...) wanted to earn lots of cash he/she wouldnt sell it for that price.

Then, the book is filled with philosophy and wisdom, nothing that can be made during a night after several glasses of whisky.

There are too many factors here that prove Aset Ka's existence, and little who go against it.

People who bash the AB/AK cant be mature, rational or intelligent.

Its easy to stay hidden, just dont tell anyone who you are and stay out of the internet! (If you cant find it on internet it cant exist, right? :p)

Then, during the years of the Crocodile many Asetian's didnt awaken, now during the years of the Snake more Asetian's awaken.

Of course there are more activity now than before...
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 02.04.09 6:57

I have been an extremely skeptical individual. The AB has been one of the only books where I have picked it up and instantly been glad I did. The enlightenment and knowledge just cannot be contained into such small pages. Holding the AB you feel the life and energy of all of the years and all of the Asetians spill out and over for us few small followers.
I find it interesting and quite funny those that bash the Aset Ka and the AB. It’s as if they have nothing better to do. They do this out of fear and jealousy. I agree with Laiko, they are not mature or intelligent. And bashing something out of pure frustration and confusion is not rational, it is a safety mechanism. To most humans the idea of Vampirism is frightening enough, but then they come into information on the Aset Ka, an organization of True Vampires that is real and not a role play fantasy, that is truly frightening to them. To the unwitting mind it is the same story as the monster that lives in your closet or under your bed. They view the Asetians as such maybe. Then you have the jealous ones that want to be the Aset Ka but cannot, so they make up stories and their own "cults" and then bash the AB saying they came up with it first or that the AB is taking stories and ways from others and that it isn’t a shred of their own. It is true that the Asetians learn ways from other cultures and places, but this is their way. To learn of the world and use it. I really believe this also makes them stronger. They adapt.
It isn’t as if the Asetians care what these insignificant people think anyway. The new era will bring about great things, and those who are bashing will not be ready and they will fall.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 14.04.09 8:06

Just a small note I wish to add here, after reading all of you. I believe when we choose such a path in life that we know it will be criticized by the ignorant and closed-minded, we have to learn to turn their criticism around and actually use it as a tool for ourselves. You can interpret this the way you wish, as long as you understand that taking their criticism and bothering yourself with it is truly not worth your energy.
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 14.04.09 9:38

Just a quick note: I personally welcome criticism. I enjoy hearing others opinions and views towards Asetianism and indeed, anything else.

I do not take the opportunity to prove them wrong however. More to allow them the freedom of their views and to discuss their concerns/doubts and even their lack of knowledge in specific fields, and then to perhaps encourage them to widen their horizons through mature debate.

There will always be certain subjects that are simply not worth debating about however, politics and religion being two of the greatest. But mostly, individuals that feel the need to question and criticise, are doing so through ignorance.

Surly, it is always worth trying to turn their negative opinion into a more positive one..even if it only suits a personal/collective gain??
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 14.04.09 17:41

Come on... criticism on the Aset Ka is one of those rare gems we can find in the occult. It is powerful and meaningful. It is something that makes any serious student of Asetianism to smile and sensing his Ego to grow (and lets be honest, all of us from time to time enjoy to feed a little treat to our Ego). Criticism is usually the biggest ego-booster that any Asetianist can find, so we can imagine how an Asetian would rejoice with it. It is certainly one of the most direct and strongest echoes of their obvious power over the weakest minds and inborn ability to create fear in others. I just love it...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 14.04.09 17:49

Hmmm . . . Victor, exactly just who is it that you are?
The insight and comprehension is remarkable
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 14.04.09 17:57

Ankhhape wrote:Hmmm . . . Victor, exactly just who is it that you are?
The insight and comprehension is remarkable
I'm just an old bastard... Twisted Evil

Far from being an Asetian, but yet nurturing a deeper respect for who they are and represent.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 14.04.09 23:38

I have found criticism to be a valuable feedback to uncovering unseen personal flaws, but it can also reduce itself to the opposite extreme - worthless bleatings from the hopelessly uninformed. We are all free to make use of criticism or not. It is only another handful of sand on the path we have chosen.
Humanity fears what it doesn't understand. Powerful institutions (call them governments, religions, advertising, etc. - your choice) constantly try to mold our lives to suit their goals. No wonder they fear the AK. To them it probably seems uncontrollable and threatening, and in opposition to their own purpose.
Personally, I greatly appreciate the intelligence and free thinking displayed in this forum. Refreshing minds. Thank Aset.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 15.04.09 5:49

Someone recently told me to remember the saying 'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer'

I think this might apply quite strongly, and subtly ?? Wink
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 16.04.09 1:56

Call me strange, but personally I love to be critiziced. I don't look out for it, but it makes me feel that I must be doing something right when others have felt compelled to disrupt their every day placidity and speak out against it. And from what I see around me, criticism helps inmensely to de-stagnate the energy around. When all is "as should be" according to norm, tradition or idiosyncracies, things do not move forward.

Ironically, while the main point of criticism is to "bury" and destroy the offending party or action, its effect is quite the contrary: it points it out and makes it evident for everyone to see, judge and ponder. That's how things get moved around and that's how change comes about.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 16.04.09 8:35

Talibah wrote:Someone recently told me to remember the saying 'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer'

I think this might apply quite strongly, and subtly ?? Wink

I agree. Words of wisdom.
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.04.09 15:24

Syrianeh wrote:Call me strange, but personally I love to be critiziced. I don't look out for it, but it makes me feel that I must be doing something right when others have felt compelled to disrupt their every day placidity and speak out against it. And from what I see around me, criticism helps inmensely to de-stagnate the energy around. When all is "as should be" according to norm, tradition or idiosyncracies, things do not move forward.

Ironically, while the main point of criticism is to "bury" and destroy the offending party or action, its effect is quite the contrary: it points it out and makes it evident for everyone to see, judge and ponder. That's how things get moved around and that's how change comes about.
I fully agree with your point of view. Nice post!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sungodaurora 29.05.09 19:38

Victor wrote:That is something that most Asetianists and even other vampires have come to easily recognize. For those of us that are in the occult for a few decades, the Aset Ka is nothing new and we have all be acquainted with their knowledge and spiritual power. However, to the newbies and wannabes, who are far from being privy with the inner occult circles, the Aset Ka seems like a new trend or some new ultra-secret knowledge that has taken the occult world by storm. Most of these people feel very threatened by the AK. They fear it and, most of all, they fear the Asetians deep within their hearts and souls. They fear what they may accomplish in this new Era. That is why they indulge in all these waves of negativism, lying about the Aset Ka and trying to break their credibility. The thing they do not know is how the true Asetians don't care even a small bit for what people say or think about them, and even more, they only become stronger with all these online communities going crazy about them, sacred of what might happen when others find out they were fake all along in their blood bars and house parties. Yes, here in the US the wannabes are easily recognizable by calling their occult groups as houses, which in the real occult society it is known as covens and orders for centuries. Anyways, don't worry about all that criticism, there is where lies the true power of the Aset Ka, the power inborn to every Asetian to move the world around them. People just can't ignore them and we have proof of this everywhere. All these people waste their energies, their time, their anger and most of their lives just trying to attack the Aset Ka, without the Asetians even moving an inch. For us that just watch, it is always a major delight. Twisted Evil

Just be welcome to this path, sit tight and enjoy the ride...

Yes, you are right.
sungodaurora
sungodaurora
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.05.09 11:51

Now this is a topic that never gets old... and also a subject that never ceases to gain further people in agreement with.

Oh the evil powers of the Aset Ka... Vampire Bat
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down