New Here...

3 posters

Go down

New Here... Empty New Here...

Post by Lost Boy 10.04.18 17:00

I don't know if I'm a vampire or not; I thought I might be when I was a teenager for a while, but eventually shrugged it off as nonsense and continued trying to find the answers as to what's wrong with me and how to manage it. I have a lot of issues with "sensory integration"; all my senses are about twice as sensitive as a normal humans, and as a result, it's hard for me to hear people sometimes because everything else in the world is making too much noise. It's also a bit difficult for me to use more than one of my senses at a time; for example, maintaining eye contact with someone while talking to them gives my brain too many things to focus on because it's too busy dissecting all the other sensory input. The result is, I usually look away from people when I'm trying to hear what they're saying or trying to say something to them.

More recently I've been struggling with maintaining a normal sleeping schedule. I usually go to sleep around 9:00 AM in the morning, and wake up around 4:00 PM; usually the sun has gone down quite a bit by then. I currently live with my sixty-five year old mother, and try to tend to her as best I can, but it can be hard due to my sleeping schedule. I've tried turning it back to a daytime schedule over and over again, but I always end up staying awake for over 24 hours in order to sleep that night, but then my body won't let me sleep, and sometimes it'll be another 24 hours before I can sleep after staying awake for days at a time.

We recently moved here from the Arctic. I had the same issues up there, but not as severely because the winters lasted so long, and a good portion of the time it was dark 24/7. Or cloudy and rainy. It only got bright and sunny during summer, when it would be daylight 24/7. I hated summer; pretty much hibernated during summers up there. But I liked the winters, even if it was kind of depressing.

As a result of that, (I'm assuming it's a result of growing up in the arctic...) I'm quite pale and tend to get sunburned pretty easily.

But yeah....anyway.....I'm willing to volunteer the possibility that I'm a vampire, but I'd like to learn a lot more about it, because, no offense, it sounds kinda crazy lol.

...How can you know for sure?

Lost Boy
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

New Here... Empty Re: New Here...

Post by Lost Boy 10.04.18 17:30

...I'm also unusually strong and fast for how malnourished I am; could just be genetics, (the malnourishment is probably because I lay around in bed all night reading or surfing the net; just don't have a lot of energy, and what energy I do have I like to spend at the dojo; I'm a practitioner of Aikido; training three nights a week. Fortunately it's at night. Kinda feel like I have an unfair advantage sometimes; they're all training hard after a long day's work; I pretty much just woke up though and am all fresh and perky for training lol. I AM THE NIGHT, lol. Couldn't resist. XD

Lost Boy
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 13.04.18 8:28

Have you seen a physician for your symptoms?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.04.18 9:23

What he is describing is nothing other than ordinary human autistic issues which many are confronted with today.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: