Helping your cravings

+2
A.Nightside
Michaela_Marie
6 posters

Go down

Helping your cravings  Empty Helping your cravings

Post by Michaela_Marie 26.04.18 20:05

So i get cravings sometime and they get really bad to where im a different person . So i get scared bc then i get aggresive so to ask but what is one way to help them without getting what i want ?
Michaela_Marie
Michaela_Marie
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2018-04-26

Back to top Go down

Helping your cravings  Empty Re: Helping your cravings

Post by A.Nightside 30.04.18 11:34

You're more concerned with getting what you want than you are with controlling yourself?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaela_Marie 30.04.18 12:02

i mean no because i would love to find new methods to controlling it but everything ive tried hasn´t worked
Michaela_Marie
Michaela_Marie
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 03.05.18 17:39

Well, what is it that you feed on?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaela_Marie 08.05.18 11:27

sometimes blood but other times energy i guess it depends on how im feeling
Michaela_Marie
Michaela_Marie
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 08.05.18 20:12

My first thought when seeing this was that you might in fact be in the wrong place.

However, I would still like to help you, to the best of my ability.

Of paramount importance to anyone beginning a journey into the vampiric arts is the practice of regular meditation for the attainment of inner harmony. Before you can even remotely begin to understand yourself, or these cravings as you call them, you must be able to cultivate the ability to silence your mind and discard the superfluous impurities that may be floating around, distracting you from your own Self. Before you can see your reflection clearly, without distortions and ripples, you must make the waters go still. (It sounds a little contrived but bear with me.)

This is the first step for anyone beginning their path.  Without this, the foundation becomes built upon unstable ground that easily shifts and sways with every whim of nature, leading to structures later formed in error that are destined for collapse.

A severely overlooked but incredibly important facet of vampirism involves the study of the subtle system, how it interacts with its environment and how a vast multitude of factors can manifest imbalance, stagnation, and blockages. While this may not be what you want to hear, I would be remiss if I did not mention that what you are experiencing might not be vampirism in its truest sense at all, but merely the manifestation of disharmony within the mind able to be psychologically mapped and analyzed, subtle blockages or a variety of other related factors.

You are in the driver's seat.  You.  Or at least, you should be.  If you are not, please scoot over to that location, or you are going to be headed for an unpleasant crash.  You have the full ability to learn how to control your emotions- your aggression and your fear.

Hopefully the aforementioned topics of mental mastery and subtle system knowledge can steer the point of your own compass in a more productive direction, if you are willing to put in the hard effort. Now, there are certainly many techniques one could use to feed that involve tendrils, the consumption of elemental energy within powerful natural events, etc. But no one can do that for you, if that truly is what you need. It is something personal to the individual and it can also be learned by anyone willingly practicing it, regardless of their inner nature, taking a large amount of oomph out of the vampire mystique. Blood, I would advise you to stay away from. Blood feeding, in my opinion, really is best reserved for those who have at least a solid foundation within themselves, and mature knowledge.  This is because it does have personal consequences, regardless of what the majority are espousing in other areas of the internet. Blood feeding creates much stronger links than, say, a simple indirect feeding with usage of tendrils.  Those irresponsibly toying with it are bound to get themselves screwed in one way or another.  

To sum this up, your solution really does not find its home in anything glamorous or flashy, but in the realm of hard effort toward controlling your mind and emotions. A responsible wellspring to learn more about this is found in the works of the Aset Ka, but it is up to you to choose your own direction, whatever that may be.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 12.05.18 20:29

Awareness is crucial, particularly, or more correctly, referring to the awareness of yourself. Sort things out by becoming aware of yourself, deeply, thoroughly and comprehensibly. Examine these emotions, these feelings, or urges that you have in you. In that way, you will bring them increasingly and more steadily under your control by consciously watching them, with increased awareness adding to your attention and actually stabilizing that attention to linger onto a particular thing of focus by concentration. The key is understanding, and that comes oftentimes through this inwardly oriented discipline and practice - understanding of yourself, through observation of yourself inwardly, as well as outwardly in action and behaviour, and so gaining it more under your potential control. Although, the control should remain subtle and not forced, like the difference between actually controlling your mind and controlling your thoughts, which are two completely different things but which people oftentimes mistake, thinking control of thought - which is just repression in most cases at least as far as I see it - is actually control of mind. No, control of mind is far more subtle, and goes beyond controlling thought. Thereby you control thought indirectly through subtle awareness of the consciousness - a superior force - over the mind. Anyone who finds this erroneous is free to disagree with me and leave their comment or remark, but this is just my understanding for now. Hope it illustrates a point though.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.05.18 8:20

MysticLight,
I like that you went into greater detail with practical and concrete ideas. It shows that you've clearly worked on this yourself (the honing of mind) on your own path, and it comes across as helpful. I hope any newcomer, whether it is the OP or anyone else with similar inquiries, is able to find substance and assistance in this answer. Thanks for your contribution toward the OP's question.

The Aset Ka is not the only path to explore, for anyone new who may be confused and watching. There are many other things to explore, that will, even if unexpectedly, initiate great change within you. So why not explore? Then you can hone your own sense of discernment while also learning more about yourself, and empowering yourself. You can conquer yourself, and grasp the highest essence of yourself within the infinite and liberating world above you.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.05.18 18:41

Thank you, Rhea Kaye.
Indeed I hope it be of help, specially towards newcomers. I have myself dealt with things that might be urges, whether of one or another nature... This methodology indeed is helpful to deal with, and examine, the needs. Stabilization in balance is important, as well, which this might contribute towards of course.
Acceptance of both darkness and light is something that Asetianism has taught me through the writings of Luis Marques in order for one to achieve balance. However, it is also a daring quest, as looking within to uncover darkness and revealing light, you find the depths of the abyss - in the part of the dark side - staring back at you, so to speak, where you almost become that abyss, in similitude to Friedrich Nietzsche's words on the matter. So when one uncovers the darkness within one must not be controlled by it but in some way control it... again by balancing... as for me I had to balance myself towards darkness as I was too much on the light side, repressing its opposite, and resulting in an imbalanced personality and incomplete character as is perfectly and fittingly described on the Aset Ka website... but now, if one goes too much towards the dark side which happened to me in my own exploration of balancing towards that side, one needs to balance oneself yet again but this time towards the light side and so maintain equilibirum between all sides. Truely a learning experience where you also integrate all the aspects of yourself towards completeness, so it is really beautiful and liberating too. Balance is a constant endeavour, where you have to move back and forth, slower or faster, closer in towards the middle or farther out towards the edges, like a pendelum swing. Truely a dynamic journey just that in and of itself.

Light and darkness, unlike in more recent and modern times when falsely divided between good and evil, was always equally respected in older cultures, where one could not exist without the other as two complementing sides of the same coin; night and day, male and female... And that is just one part I have catched unto which I find so beautiful about Asetianism; its emphasized and thematic inclusion of the mastered path of balance under the philosophical recognition of the duality inherent in nature and all things as far as I see and, hence, why balance is so pivotal.

On a similar note: Raise the warrior spirit within, in firmness of determination towards the continous goal of balance and by involvement of all related methodologies in order to realize its perfection, although breakable by time as sand sips through the hands and as the pendelum swings back and forth, necessitating renewal of effort towards it again - a process of continous recurrence, through which you learn new lessons, evolve and adapt.

Hope this helps too, hehe...

Cheers!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.05.18 0:09

It is always quite a valuable contribution when the words reflect actual work and experience on a matter. I enjoyed reading this. In fact, it really gets my thoughts flowing.

Far, far too many paths pretend to uphold the highest of ideals, retaining the loftiest keys, but in their endorsement of imbalance provoke some of the most spectacularly bad falls within students as they encourage one to walk on only one leg, the "better" leg, whether it is right or left. When I first began my search, all I knew was that I enjoyed the dark energies, the introspection, the quiet of solitude, and so on. However, until I found Asetianism, I failed to come across anything that seemed... balanced. Many paths outwardly pretending to be dark were unbalanced in truly astronomical ways, encouraging the cultivation of stagnation and ego. Trying to meditate on their energies caused me to withdraw in discomfort. Similarly, the ones coming forth with vivid and loving light hid seeds of rot and decay within their deceptive gleaming "depths".

In the theme of what you shared about your personal journey, I must say that I have had to balance darkness in my own walk. The process is not easy, though it may deceptively seem to be at times. And failing to balance has consequences that the initiate learns as he walks.

Mastering the most ominous depths leads to a purification of your own inner light. It appears ironic at a first glance - that balancing one side will intensify the force of the other. But the process is rewarding in deep and unexpected ways. And, of course, ongoing in every step of life.

On a similar note: Raise the warrior spirit within, in firmness of determination towards the continous goal of balance and by involvement of all related methodologies in order to realize its perfection, although breakable by time as sand sips through the hands and as the pendelum swings back and forth, necessitating renewal of effort towards it again - a process of continous recurrence, through which you learn new lessons, evolve and adapt.

This is a nice bit of writing by the way. I Agree

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.05.18 14:02

My thanks, yet again.
Indeed there is a lot to learn from both light and darkness but to navigate a black ocean requires one to look up to the starry night sky, determining destination and travel by navigation of higher wisdom. My take on it.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 20.05.18 16:52

Depends on how you feel? Can you elaborate? Is this just a "craving" of choice, or something you do for the cool factor?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 11.10.18 2:04

Michaela_Marie ...

Moving around during the time you experience severe blood cravings is one thing that helps ... it’s sort of like converting your existence into something which is not vampiric. If you are in an area where you feel safe, going on a walk and enjoying the night may cause you to drift into a different mindset... this too may have positive and healthful benefits for the vampire that you are.

I myself pray in response to everything, this has never been a downfall.

I had been experiencing severe health problems, multiple times over... in multiple circumstances, I let it go and prayed about the issue I was concerned with (anything from nerve problems, dental issues, scarring, mental health ... and on) I woke up and one of these severe ailments was gone... The rest were always dealt with rather miraculously also. A few times I woke up in my house to find that disasters in my house had been eliminated/cleared. On one hand taking care of your health will help because clearly not caring for your health can inspire fear, especially in a vampire... so to be submissive is to care, and yet when experiencing problems which are too much... especially involving aggression, blood cravings, and all of the issues that hit vampires frequently, I usually attempt to convert my existence to something of a non-vampiric form... adding prayer in with that.

Regarding how else to alleviate blood cravings, I’ve found herbal mixes, medicines and parasite cures, may offer some solution to some of the issues attached to vampirism. The rest your doctor would mention/ask about if you gave them details.

If you’re talking about a simple recipe, a homemade remedy, I use garlic, purified water, and anything else which has health benefits that will strike parasites... lemon, honey, salt, and over the counter medicines.

Some people are intolerant of certain foods. If you look into your background you may be able to find what is ideal, if you eat food, that is.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 11.10.18 5:08

Craving or need?

From a sanguivore/sanguinarian perspective, there are ways to access donors but obviously this does not come without both risk and no small amount of trust. Donor vetting is exceptionally important, and they also need to effectively vet you as well (or should). Blood screening stands out as being of foremost importance. If you are going to go the route of looking for a donor, there are resources that are available. The Black Books is a resource that is being set up to facilitate the connection of vampires and donors.

Another thing to note regarding blood cravings is that it may be wise to get your health tested. Often, food cravings can be a sign that you are missing something out of your diet. It's always worth eliminating ill health before progressing forward.

I, personally, would not advocate blood consumption as a way to sate a craving. It's an intimate and sacred act. For me, it is intensely personal, private and restricted to sharing with one individual, who I trust above all others that are in my life.

For energy, the discipline practise that others have mentioned is definitely something that can be heeded to. Self-control and mastery of the self is an important skill. You don't necessarily need a donor to feed on energy, even if the effectiveness ratio isn't quite as high when feeding in an ambient manner compared to feeding from a donor. I have fed quite comfortably while attending a music festival as a random example of a suitable setting, even if it took work to 'filter' the subsequent energy intake. A lot was lost, but, it was still quite worth it and the experience of the festival itself was exhilarating. Smaller scale crowds also work; coffee shops, just walking around town, restaurants.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 11.10.18 8:32

I agree with nachtzehren completely about encountering the nature of cravings. Being above the craving is a helpful method to dealing with it. An encouraging post from a well-informed person.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down