+3
Troublemaker
A.Nightside
NECROVAMP
7 posters

Go down

Night Vision Empty Night Vision

Post by NECROVAMP 21.05.18 20:08

Although vampires tend to inhabit the midnight hours, it can be said that there vision isn't particularly better at night. One may have an enhanced perspective or aura, but the vision aspect of supernatural awareness can be lacking. You can take bilberry extract, something that was used prevalently by WWII pilots to improve their vision on night air raids and attacks.
NECROVAMP
NECROVAMP
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Night Vision Empty Re: Night Vision

Post by A.Nightside 29.05.18 18:27

Many vampires have day jobs, families and lives. Your statment is too wide sweeping and does not demonstrate substantial knowledge of living vampires
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.18 19:37

A. Nightside - I like you, but I think you're a little bit too nice. Razz
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.05.18 20:21

She and I balance out nicely.....I can take over where she leaves off and carry it way into the Abyss if needed.

But I do not care if anyone likes me.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 30.05.18 3:57

I like you Maxx hehehe
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by NECROVAMP 30.05.18 5:59

A.Nightside wrote:Many vampires have day jobs, families and lives. Your statment is too wide sweeping and does not demonstrate substantial knowledge of living vampires

If you want too see better at night, try it out.
NECROVAMP
NECROVAMP
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 03.06.18 10:54

I'm flattered. If I didn't like the regulars in this forum, I wouldn't be here. ^_^

NECROVAMP wrote:
A.Nightside wrote:Many vampires have day jobs, families and lives. Your statment is too wide sweeping and does not demonstrate substantial knowledge of living vampires

If you want too see better at night, try it out.

I'm not so sure eyes work like that. I have astigmatism and related light sensitivity. My eyes don't process light properly. Night driving in the city kills me with all the headlights. I see just fine enough all around where prescription glasses are optional. Seeing at night is easier/less painful, but adjustments from light to dark, and back, are difficult and proper sight is slow to recover.

My chronic issues also render full night, or full day circadian rhythm non-existent. I get fatigued after about 12 hours of being awake. I sleep 9-12 hours if uninterrupted. Day/night cycles are not evenly 12 hours each.

It must be nice to be jobless, or otherwise, have no medical/mental issues and no need to provide for yourself.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 05.06.18 5:37

A.Nightside wrote:Many vampires have day jobs, families and lives. Your statement is too wide sweeping and does not demonstrate substantial knowledge of living vampires

I would have to agree.
I believe vampirism to be a condition of the soul. The aspects of Spirit-Mind-Body always do affect one another, yet do not exist independently as they interwine each other. Since the age of 15, I am seeing foggy shapes of energy and ''dancing dots'' with my eyes. I can normally see energy as light (with no color) and it gets stronger when I am in places that are dark. I would describe it as surging motions of energy that is everywhere I focus with my eyes (rather than focusing on objects themselves). I see shadow lines stretching to great lengths from my fingers and 'webs' of energy when I focus it in between my palms. I have studied a bit of Eastern Medicine in the past and the description of meridians that start upwards yet end at the points of my fingers seems similar to what I perceive. Some of my friends who work with energy have this abillity as well but usually pass it unnoticed because they veiw it as 'natural'. I didn't have solid evidence to support these experiences until I read a book called: 'The orgone energy accumulator - by James DeMeo'. It explains the effects that people experience with this energy scientifically. In this book, he describes this as an ''expression of a higher energy charge''.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 05.06.18 8:27

George Gosdas wrote:
A.Nightside wrote:Many vampires have day jobs, families and lives. Your statement is too wide sweeping and does not demonstrate substantial knowledge of living vampires

I would have to agree.
I believe vampirism to be a condition of the soul. The aspects of Spirit-Mind-Body always do affect one another, yet do not exist independently as they interwine each other. Since the age of 15, I am seeing foggy shapes of energy and ''dancing dots'' with my eyes. I can normally see energy as light (with no color) and it gets stronger when I am in places that are dark. I would describe it as surging motions of energy that is everywhere I focus with my eyes (rather than focusing on objects themselves). I see shadow lines stretching to great lengths from my fingers and 'webs' of energy when I focus it in between my palms. I have studied a bit of Eastern Medicine in the past and the description of meridians that start upwards yet end at the points of my fingers seems similar to what I perceive. Some of my friends who work with energy have this abillity as well but usually pass it unnoticed because they veiw it as 'natural'. I didn't have solid evidence to support these experiences until I read a book called: 'The orgone energy accumulator - by James DeMeo'. It explains the effects that people experience with this energy scientifically. In this book, he describes this as an ''expression of a higher energy charge''.

Not everyone believes it to be a condition of the soul, or a condition at all. Example A: http://www.asetka.org/vampirism.shtml
What you describe also sounds like an eye issue or neurological problem that you should see a doctor for.

A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 11.10.18 2:43

NECROVAMP,

As far as I know, vampires commonly have perfect night vision, although, the different forms vampirism can take may vary and every person is different; I’m sure it’s possible that some lack night vision... somehow.

When a vampire meets full health, for what it is, their night vision is restored.

Again, I love reading your posts, they’re fit for a forum which brings vampirism to light, providing something different while looking through the full list of reading material. They’re also informative.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 11.10.18 2:50

Your mention of enhanced auras and perspectives is an example of how health, focal points and the vampire’s nature can be pressed outward. As far as I know it’s temporary placement until the vampire is restored as one person again... This is likely due to a lot of things, luckily though, the vampire might also be able to reap the benefit in this...
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum