Akashic Records.

3 posters

Go down

Akashic Records. Empty Akashic Records.

Post by TaurusDevil 15.07.18 12:42

What are they? Are they easy to access? If yes, how is it done?
TaurusDevil
TaurusDevil
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Akashic Records. Empty Re: Akashic Records.

Post by A.Nightside 16.07.18 6:12

Oo, Following.

If I'm thinking of the same thing, they're supposedly documents only viewable on the astral plane (or some sort of non-physical realm). Many claim to have seen them, read them, but I honestly feel they're all just mistaken. Dreams can be powerful, and I think that's all 90% of the claims regarding the Akashic Records are, just dreams.

I don't recall what's supposed to be in them, be it the meaning of life, records of everyones lives, true/soul names? *shrug*
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.07.18 11:45

The Akashic Records are located ethereally, above the unreliable deceit of the astral plane. To willingly access them is not easy, but success also depends on the individual. Regressions can be triggered randomly or by contact with anchoring points, such as a building reminiscent of that from a past life, relevant artwork, sounds, etc. Some people become randomly triggered into real regressions but overall it is very tricky to deal with due to intricate variety of pitfalls that wait to prey on those without the proper tools of exploration. The mind is indeed very powerful and can fabricate entire worlds in a very convincing fashion. People offering to access someone else's past memories (often for a sizeable fee) are full of crap and shouldn't be trusted.

Many claims of real memories are often quite unreliable, formed by the chaotic air of the mental plane. The mind can easily gather refuse, consciously forgotten movie scenes, faces, words, hopes and fears from dark corners and depths to form counterfeit regressions.

In the end, I see it as an advanced process. If one has to ask what Akashic Records are, where to find them, and whether or not they can be accessed, they might not be ready to enter that particular realm.

My apologies if this seems condescending. It wasn't a bad question and many others wonder the same things. This is just my take on it. This particular pursuit has the power to lead people so far off track that correction can take enormous effort and time, while truth becomes pushed very far behind deceptive astral elements.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down