AmirAlzzalam
Noctis
MysticLightShinethForth
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seth and Satan  - Page 2 Empty Re: Seth and Satan

Post by Maxx 13.01.19 13:15

Why not let him mellow out over 10 years while using the OVC mentorship program so many have been blessed and indoctrinated with and that have stopped in here from that elite phenomenon. We've seen the results over the last 10 years.

Or why don't you personally oversee his mentorship !!!
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 13.01.19 15:12

Bit of an overreaction there, friend. You act as if he directly causes you discomfort, letting him run rife will do nothing. Leave him be, if he is to step out of line, he will be dealt with. Do not worry either, I will be watching him intently, a bit of change to spruce the forum up is certainly an exciting prospect. I'm excited to see him go off the rails in a delusion of mastery. You take offense to his ignorance, I relish it as a chance to watch someone change. Who knows, he could be a well needed addition, ahh the possibilities.
Yours, Guano Wink
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.01.19 16:04

if that was all my interest was I would sit and watch you watch him. Again, my appearance is not me or my emotions. I live today because I trust no one.

About that friend remark.... I am not much in the friend category. I choose mine.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 14.01.19 13:09

Of course you do. However, it may not be your interest, but no need to antagonise a newcomer. Just because of your trust issues. This is a forum you know, for discussion and discussion requires new blood every now and then, even if they may be slightly, misguided.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.01.19 14:14

you came out of the koetting group with Timothy about 6 years back, didn't you?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 15.01.19 10:34

No idea to what you are referring.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.01.19 10:46

of course not
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.01.19 13:43

Interesting to re-read this. The contribution about all those demonic seals gets my attention. I have wondered why there are so many demonic sigils for deities, Aset included. Some of that seemed like a blatant, dishonest misrepresentation, but I don't know much about these seals or the origin.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.01.19 13:56

Also, as far my research has gone, for those dwelling into Left Hand Path magick, or black magick, there is the reference to the pathways in the Qlippoth, the reverse side of the Tree of Life or being the Tree of Death, as the "Tunnels of Set" unless I am partially inaccurate and basing my understanding upon too little insight - but it seems to tie into a lot of what was discussed here before with references being made by Noctis of how Set inhabited the deserts and was seen by the Church Fathers, or Christian theologians, as demonic and so on...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.01.19 14:18

Actually, now that you mention the Qlippoth, it gets me wondering why it was not really included in the Book of Orion.

I have my own views and theories, but I am contemplating.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.01.19 14:22

I have thought about that before as well, actually quite recently - just a day ago or so. But, hmm...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.01.19 15:03

Apologies for my incoherence on this one, as it was not mentioned specifically in this thread about demonic seals.

This is what got my attention and caused me to think along those lines, from a much earlier comment.

The present custom in ancient Christianity of transforming into demons all the gods of ancient pagan religions and religions is well known.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 21.02.19 8:09

So, this conversation, sort of happened the other day. (Username and Icon removed for privacy, preview image removed to condense size of screen shot), and I feel like a total buffoon.

I didn't know how  to respond. I felt like there was misrepresentation, but I didn't have the active memory/knowledge-enough to say anything about it. Obviously, I failed at continuing a potentially great conversation here, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing/able to help me with this. I mean, had it been you, what might you have said to this person?

Seth and Satan  - Page 2 Set__s12
[username withheld]: i think one of other mystery that catch my interest once could also catch your attention, one of most "occult" place ever discovered on Urbex. im linking you to short thread, by itself -but most original info is in google doc linked by me, and in few other threads linked by knight. And if it interest you, start with urbex movie from first post. And see ya later https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20963146/#q20965871

[Me]:
Order of Set is not Satsnism as far as I know. Though I'm more familiar with the Order of Aset Ka, which I believe is a similar group

[username withheld]:
isnt Aset Ka more liek vampiric order?
btw Temple of Set is actually sorto fo satanism ha ha, even on wikipedia you can read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set

Seth and Satan  - Page 2 Set__s13
[username withheld]:
"Separated from Church of Satan" just whole worhip is exchanged from Satan to Set (btw its not big diffrence, cos Set wasnt commonly worshipped in Old Egyptian Kingdom). but yeah temple of Set is kemetic order, not satanic one

Set is more like Loki deity type, esp later when he got kinda blamed for killing Osiris (Jesus figure)

Sorry for hijacking your thread a little, Mystic. I didn't want to create a new thread for almost exactly the same subject. I will be rereading through this thread a third time at some point, in hopes that something sticks in my brain. Hopefully the next time this comes up, I'll be better equipped.

Quotes provided because apparently the screen shots are too big and keep getting cut off in the forum/post.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 21.02.19 15:51

A.Nightside, maybe I misread your discussion and we're only being given access to a limited portion but isn't the case here that you two are talking about different organizations? He is talking about the Temple of Set which is a modern group that dabbles in Luciferianism and other modern traditions, while you are talking about the Red Order of Seth, which is a much older group founded in Egypt and known to be opposers of the Order of Aset Ka.

Not sure if I understood your texts correctly so please correct me if I'm wrong or just confused. lol
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2