Asetianism, the Asetian Sigil and Etiquette

2 posters

Go down

Asetianism, the Asetian Sigil and Etiquette Empty Asetianism, the Asetian Sigil and Etiquette

Post by Troublemaker 28.09.18 11:25

This is going to be a fairly short post and is more of a question that I am curious to get other opinions about.
What is respectful form and etiquette when approaching Asetian magic and material?
Of course, I have my own views. I have seen individuals using the Asetian Sigil as their avatars on social media, even superimposing/photo editing the actual sigil over pictures of themselves and also getting it on their wrists to flaunt on their social media accounts. There are pages popping up using the name of Aset Ka as some kind of discussion group, drawing supporters and using the same sigil. While not surprising and also well discussed by now, it brings me to the real point I intend to discuss. What is the Asetianist community, who does it consist of and should all people espousing all these elitist ideas be considered part of it regardless of how they really act? Words can be deceiving and actions often show the real truth. Who has the real right to use the name Aset Ka for their pages and discussion groups? Who has the right to use the real Sigil? I feel that only the REAL ORDER has any right to use the name Aset Ka or the Asetian Sigil since it belongs to THEM and no one else. Is there integrity in supporting these types of people? It brings me to another question of, what is elitism? Does it make sense to claim to be elitist yet support the very things the Order itself seems to stand against and oppose?
I look forward to reading your input.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Asetianism, the Asetian Sigil and Etiquette Empty Re: Asetianism, the Asetian Sigil and Etiquette

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.10.18 17:30

"What is the Asetianist community, who does it consist of and should all people espousing all these elitist ideas be considered part of it regardless of how they really act?"

I think there was a quote by Luis Marques, or I know there was, but the exact wording I do not remember however it said that the Asetian empire is no longer found directly or physically in the land of Egypt or shores of the Nile but is now found in the realm of Spirit. I think something like this applies to your specific question about the Asetianist community, as any true and loyal heart might find reflected therein the unbreakable bonds of the violet Family. It becomes a matter of heart. A matter of spirit... A matter of honor and loyalty.

All else might tend to become a socio-political matter of control, trying to regulate who and who is not fitted into the community under whatever circumstances, and is more physical and relateable to this world and mundane society than anything of directly spiritual principle and value. I do however see where you are coming from with this question.

But then again, according to this, there might be a certain factor of recognition, the innate knowing by any Asetianist what is deemed as real and authentic, distinguishing it from the categorically generalized types of people you might have mentioned, more or less, however I am not an expert upon that directly and would not know too well about it.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down