Maxx
CREdarkness
Lynskha
Troublemaker
MysticLightShinethForth
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An Appeal to the Administrators: "Make Vampirismforum Great Again" - Page 2 Empty Re: An Appeal to the Administrators: "Make Vampirismforum Great Again"

Post by Maxx 06.10.18 12:31

Now then. Where is that religious comedian...?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

An Appeal to the Administrators: "Make Vampirismforum Great Again" - Page 2 Empty Re: An Appeal to the Administrators: "Make Vampirismforum Great Again"

Post by Lynskha 06.10.18 13:43

Not for a specific person as I used word we, including myself and my behavior sometimes.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 06.10.18 14:05

In the end there is always a part of us that acts as a spoiled brat, even this part that says " I am not a spoiled brat".

There are many parts inside us all. Like I said, we are all kids. If we stop to observe our actions, thoughts, reactions, we may try to deny, hide, but these reactions are there, and when we learn to recognize them, we even laugh at how childish our behavior is.

By doing that, by recognizing, then we are able to make some changes, to become more mature.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 06.10.18 14:09

I really like when I observe my own reactions and I can actually see this spoiled brat inside me. It argues, screams, cries. It is even funny to see that inside myself.
I think " Oh my, is that me? the one that considers herself so mature .. Am I really getting annoyed because someone is not agreeing with me? "

Sometimes I feel so embarrassed because of my behavior.

So I was not really aiming at anyone. I was not calling anyone rude, arrogant, spoiled brat.

I used this kind of metaphor to refer to this side we have.
People tend to talk about the good side or even the shadow side. And it is part of the shadow side we have.

Not a shadow evil, not a shadow dark, but a shadow immature.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.10.18 14:34

well, I plan on never growing up.  That word mature has been used too much over and over without producing recognizable results and has become laughable at this point.  So again, I see the comedian is still here.  Does Jesus really love Vampires?  I can find no one that existed during that time frame exhibiting things the Bible speaks of.  Not even those it says accompanied him.  The whole thing is a code on 3 levels. So if taken as literal, you need to show a little more background to have anyone here become convinced you are real or credible with any comedy act you are into.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 06.10.18 16:43

Sorry about the typos.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.10.18 13:16

For the Bible guy..... do not pluck out your eye, you little vampire, you.

THE ESOTERIC MEANING OF YOUR EYES: When Jesus was giving his famous sermon on the mount [Matthew 5:29] he told the crowd that "if the right eye offends thee, pluck it out". This was obviously an allegorical reference to the ancient esoteric-teaching that your left eye symbolizes the inward vision of spirit and the right eye sees worldly things. This is similar to Egyptian mythology with the eye of Horus and RA, or Norse mythology with Odin.

Jesus also mentions the pineal gland or "third eye" in Matthew 6:22, "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light".
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.10.18 15:16

But there is no real actual historical record of this dude Jesus or his followers. Occupying Romans had to keep exact, detailed accounts of everything that happened in their domain. This is no record of this dude turning the countryside upside down or raising the dead...if that had happened it would have been on all the front page newspapers and the radio and tv shows of that day. lol. Neither do any of the factual historians of that time mention this dude and any accounts. They only refer to Christians...the group.

So where do these sayings come from???? hehehe.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 07.10.18 18:47

Found in 1 CORINTHIANS 15
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures,
4 and that He was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the Scriptures

35 But someone will say “How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come?”
36 Foolish one, what you sow is not made alive unless it dies.

Found in JOHN chapter 11
14 Then Jesus said to them plainly,
Lazarus is dead.
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.
And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

39 Jesus said, “Take away the stone.”
41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead man was lying. And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, “Father, I thank you that You have heard Me.
42 And I know that You always hear me, but because of the people who are standing by I said this, that they may believe that You sent me.”

1 CORINTHIANS chapter 15

41 There is one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory.
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption.
43 The body is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power.
44 It is sown a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

51 Behold, I will tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed —
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

You will see, that it is full of such content. I would suggest reading it.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 07.10.18 18:54

That was in response to Maxx’s post. The full story about Lazarus is in the book of John, if you type (JOHN, Chapter 11: verses 1 - 44) into a search engine, you should be able to read it for free, there are a lot of versions online...
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.10.18 19:06

only a fool would try to come here and try to prove the bible is real by using the words of the bible to prove it. Oh ye of little simple minds, woe be unto you for you have no knowledge of the universal law of common sense.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 07.10.18 19:12

I thought I’d answer your question. Still, I cannot find a deactivation link anywhere. I reported abuse, and requested a link. The rest I won’t comment on.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.10.18 19:16

of course not, you dumb ass. A real Vampire does not come in here quoting Bible verses and trying to teach Jesus loves Vampires as Real Vampires have some common sense. You, being the sum total of human stupidity cannot expect to be treated with any respect.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.10.18 19:20

oh, and I spent over 3 decades as an ordained christian minister that was only used in exorcism all over the US. I was called when churches did not know how to handle such cases because, I suppose, they were too damn dumb to handle it. Or too frightened. Sound familiar???
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.10.18 19:28

OH, Peace and Tranquility.....can't we all just get along together....... You bet....do that and see what type you will have coming in the front door to corrupt this place. Cre is a prime example of that trash.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.10.18 19:54

Eusebius of Cesarea who lived in the middle of 200 and 300 years after this dude Jesus was supposed to have done the above was also the biographer of Constantine.  This was the guy that made a law that everyone was going to be Christian so he could control all the dumb asses.  Eusebius even changed what he wrote and published four times.  Even the historians of his day held their noses when his name was mentioned as they knew you could count on him to hear lies and fairy tales in anything he wrote.  He was the Christian Bishop of the church....and this was 300 years after the dude Jesus was supposed to have turned the countryside upside down.

By all means, if someone comes here with facts, we will listen.  But to come in here commenting about lies and expect to be treated with respect and manners, you will expect to prove your commentary in a sensible way.  Other than that, one can see how well mannered and nice I am.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.10.18 20:50

Now then....back to Rhea and Mystic and possibly A. Nightside You are in control....and as a gift of appreciation, I leave you some periods....................
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 07.10.18 22:26

Most of what you are professing is negativity, insults, and bashing ... it is abusive. Scriptural law, which I follow, regardless of what anyone says about it, illuminates the reality of that ... Whether I show up to defend myself against your perversion or not, doesn’t change what is simple and obvious about your new-age religious movements.

The same approach will take place as it is the only one of sound mind. It should be obvious by now if you truly embrace these paths you claim to follow that they only cancel themselves out, and in the end you are left with fraying.

I will not continue to respond to this kind of perversion. I was thorough about describing who and what I am. When faced with snide remarks on your forums I’ve made an attempt to stay out of the drama. You are all very entertaining though. For now.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 07.10.18 22:34

Minus the abuse and perversion and overly suppressive opinions you secretly harbor, that is.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.10.18 7:20

you little whimpering vampire (or you claim to be one).  LOL.  Such mighty powers you display.  A profession of vampirism does not thee make one.  Another delusional.  Your sin is that you attach yourself to everything you would want to join and think that will make you one.  You read too many Hollywood scripts and think you are writing movie scripts and live in Chicago. It goes on and on.  You are hilarious and think we are here to believe you no matter what you declare.  This is not the cartoon network you grew up with.  Over a 24 hour period, thousands of outsiders have viewed your feeble attempt at trying to be someone of importance.  It appears you have failed and have become a religious comedian sporting sin.  Write your next script on how Jesus loves vampires but that won't sell here.  The only sin is stupidity.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.10.18 9:16

Bottom line. We are allergic to Bull Shit here. Try truthfulness. It will take you much farther.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 08.10.18 10:19

Cre, there is no deactivation button to my knowledge, just show self control and stop logging in. While I'm still curious about wherever our conversations were leading, I feel you should simply go away, this forum isn't for you, and I doubt you are a true vampire by any definition.

Maxx, I am glad to see you posting again, you have a way of handling problem people better than I ever will be capable, I enjoy your wisdom immensely. Unfortunately it seems your tact is worse than ever and your aggressive and demeaning words towards other productive members of the forum saddens me greatly, it seems that you are not happy here, and with that have become a problem member of a different variety. I hope you are well, and only continue to grow and improve, but I feel that you should perhaps go away as well (like you initially intended) or at least greatly limit your time and appearances here.

A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 08.10.18 10:32

I feel like your crass words of power, and running this forum, suggest not so much an insight on Rhea or Mystic, or even myself, but read more like a projection and cries of insecurity from someone who was once "top dog" in a way, then gave up and ran away. You never had the "power" you describe and want back. Perhaps you could start your own forum fill that void you feel? Though I doubt that administrating a silly webforum is truly what you need, nor will it truly satisfy you
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.10.18 13:12

Thank you, Little Flower. To give me compliments and then take back is not so good. Just eliminate the compliments as Rhea likes to do with me. As I said to her, you can do better than that. You are the only one that can tell me to get lost and I can chuckle and be nice to you. ha.

And my Blue Eyes never cry in the rain as I have no feelings.

But I could not resist the little Butter Cup Religious vampire fake when I happened to read that..........no one was really taking him to task and he was owning all of you because of you trying to be all things to everyone as Mystic tries to do. Rhea had moments but she did not go for the throat.  If you would promise to do that, you would never hear from me again....I would just read from the outside and chuckle.... Otherwise, ??????????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.10.18 13:51

Maxx, you buffoon get out of here. Just sit and chuckle in the shades but please remove yourself from the stage. Audience does not like your performance. Unnecessary and unjustified - just unimportant; there are more senseworthy things to focus on, and oh, now don't come with your next rejoinder, thank you. Lol. You only stir up drama and unnecessary disorientation of focus on this forum towards your own bullcrap. You used to write good posts but over the years you have become burdensome... completely unnecessary, so I don't see any point in you remaining here if you are going to behave like the, presumably self-proclaimed, asshole that you are, right...? Lol.

Kindly, fuck off.

Yours sincerely,
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next