Vertigo
spyser
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

2012 - year 2012 theories - Page 3 Empty Re: year 2012 theories

Post by Aghrab 19.07.09 0:00

Maxx,

Jonathan explained his views on this matter quite maturely and reasonably, and such reaction from you should not be expected or accepted, saying that he called you a liar on your face, when he clearly stated that is not what he meant to say, if you read it carefully. Instead of arrogantly doing the same old “LOL you have no astral abilities, you know nothing” and bringing up his age as if it makes him more or less knowledgeable than you, perhaps you should see deeper into what he meant to say. What he is referring to is that what you may be experiencing is perhaps within your own complex inner plane than an astral plane experience, concerning the things you said that you have experienced.

And calling this a “red necked haven” just because of the view of one user? You insult the entire forum, as you have done far too many times for anyone to accept. I think it's time for you to learn to think before you say something...

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.09 0:36

It is understandable your need to protect his ego......but how you described his commentary is a little off from what he says. He states he is not calling me a liar, and then he calls me a liar based on all my posts. If you see that as not being called a liar outright, I must be reading another post. Indicating that all of my own verifications were nothing more than falsehoods because my own travels, which I have worked on for years, mean absolutely nothing, compared to someone else who can validate nothing. It is a wonder to me how you are trying to include everyone here as my insulting them.........If I was going to do that, I would certainly make it very plain.

Based on what I am finding here, common sense or logiic is out the window in some cases. And most certainly, everyone has an opinion. But not everyone seems to have the same direction in seeking the knowledge as I travel. Proof must not play into importance for some things. I prefer validation, and that is important to me. If that is not that important, then kick me off the board and everyone can imply all they would like with no contradiction.

His contacting me off the board in private wanting explanations for several things in which I wrote him back......then I receive no acknowledgement of him receiving, tells me he lacks proper manners.........which would indicate lack of age. It seems to be apparent in his reasoning. But I do not hold that against him at all...It will come in time. But calling me a liar to my face on the board does not mean I will remain silent.....smile. I doubt the ROS would be that way........my heroes.

Again, I understand your protective input. Thanks for offering it.

Maxxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 19.07.09 0:58

I did not protect anyone's ego, nor did Jonathan need any protection. I simply commented on your usual insults towards this forum, and expressed my own personal thoughts on your attitude. It is not even wise for you to bring up ego, being yourself the worse example of someone who can balance ego and reality.

Maxx wrote:I doubt the ROS would be that way........my heroes.
What? You sound off topic now.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.09 1:16

I thought you would appreciate it.....a dry sense of humor.

But it seems that everyone wants to express their thoughts openly here but I am not supposed to do that.......I am supposed to remain silent in the midst of all insult attacks and not defend myself. Smile. I do not have a problem with that. Expected. I can take the insults considering how they are being thrown and the reasoning back of it. My only problem with the board in the past is the only one I have mentioned......opinions or feelings stated as formula. I cringe every time I see those posts. I am beginning to see some small changes now and some are becoming aware when they make the post and are doing a little better..... but do not say I insulted the entire board by calling everyone red necks. Read what I said....I feel like I am in red neck haven......as the youngster calling me a liar is doing it and calling it mannerly.....LOL. It is funny. And if you cannot see it as humorous, then take some pink spoonfuls and two asprin and go to bed. LOL.

Really no more to be said about this topic. It has all been said........Thanks for all your help.lll

Maxx,
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 19.07.09 1:31

There is a point between being humorous, and being rude and arrogant. I do not see anyone else laughing here, but you.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.09 1:34

I am always happy........

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 19.07.09 5:01

Maxx the way you 've seen my post is biased .
No thought of questioning your methods or results , but forecast train wrecks ,read the guy's next door mind , or body hoping into Us president or Bin Laden and also to prove it - to hundreds if possible -to put it on a scene , this kind of magic (still I stand with Crowley's dichotomy)- turns me off. I just say there are many roads we can take , also this is a continuous search and what for one seems to be destination for other is just landscape on the road .

without any jealosy Razz

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 19.07.09 10:15

Maxx, it seems, is our resident shaiten!
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.07.09 11:30

It seems like this thread will become a greater example to anyone wishing to understand the difference between High Magick and low magick. It is always a confusing theme that many initiates seek guidance in understanding the differences, and Maxx paid a great service without knowing. Wink

That's all I wish to say for now...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.09 12:17

If possible, please point out to me ANY example of magic instruction on the board for any initiates.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 19.07.09 14:07

Hellen wrote:Maxx the way you 've seen my post is biased .
No thought of questioning your methods or results , but forecast train wrecks ,read the guy's next door mind , or body hoping into Us president or Bin Laden and also to prove it - to hundreds if possible -to put it on a scene , this kind of magic (still I stand with Crowley's dichotomy)- turns me off. I just say there are many roads we can take , also this is a continuous search and what for one seems to be destination for other is just landscape on the road .

without any jealosy Razz

Hellen
Among all of the kindergarden posts that resemble kids trying to show who has the best toy, I believe this was one of the best posts in this discussion. You touched a detail that is important to any serious Occult student, and I perfectly agree with you. Certainly, practices like remote viewing, body hoping and human accident foresight is all possible in the realms of magick, but to value those lower practices is to completely misunderstand and misrepresent the nature of True Magick. I would call that human magick, not vampiric magick, since those techniques and accomplishments are common results found among self-professed human mediums. Vampires seek to empower themselves with deeper powers, not to check on how's Obama doing for the night. That would have absolutely no interest for a Vampire, who cares not for the mundane and human society. The real beauty and power of magick lies hidden behind all the fluffiness of such bells and whistles, and that certainly is beyond most people's grasp. Been there, done that, but we all have much to learn and to grow, and once we reach further in our inner studies, we start to realize, just like Hellen, how useless those things can be compared to the true power and transformation of the magick within. With no foresights, no presidents and terrorists, but with the Universe at our grasp...

Not everyone will understand my post, but for the ones that do, don't feel seduced by the bells and whistles of magick, it is the higher gnosis of illumination that you seek, not the obstacles that present within, that will make use of your ego and not of your power. Like Hellen so eloquently said, what for one seems to be a destination, for other is just landscape on the road... perfectly said.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.09 16:46

Great post, Victor. But I must ask again about any instruction example here for what you are describing. The Forum draws individuals in because of the name Vampire.......There is, at most, maybe 3 to 5 % context regarding Vampirism. The rest seems to be chit chat mostly. Like the ole bait and switch tactic in sales. If you changed it to what you wanted it to read, not that much interest would it draw...........Aset Ka......

I actually came in because of Maktub, but he does not seem to have time to keep up any teaching or education. I came back because Empress really had some interesting posts but she has disappeared for some reason. Even Jon wrote to tell me how he nissed my posts because they were so different to him. and how much he enjoyed them.........lol....see how little people change to fit their own purpose overnight.

I just find nothing in magic connected with the kind of tatoo I need or how pretty it looks or how much metal I can stick into my body and have it dangle around..god forbid be caught in an electrical storm wearing a bunch of it........or, think I can find someone to date.....not for me, but I can certainly see how others have different interests than I do...LOL.....They have come out of the woodwork to let me know........smile. That is the reason everyone is yelling they have not interest in prediction or body hopping, or mind bending.......That is a Vampire desire.... Love and good will,
That is not magic....that is the human element as you are describing.

You would not believe the number of posts from outside sources about this topic I received today. I was startled. But it was a very different reaction than what all my very good friends here have posted. They cannot understand why I bother with this arena when they say I am not part of this experience and why am I wasting my time here? How many of you here are saying the same thing? Like, why won't that bastard just go away and get off the board.......It is evident we are not the same type......I don't love him anymore ........LOL.

The answer is every one needs a positive and negative life experience. If all you ever had on this board was whitewash like you feed yourself with everyday, you would grow stagnant. Likewise, If I had no opportunity to see how to do my nails or wear my ring through my nose in either silver or gold, or not be able to witness those things discussed, I would grow into a person not being able to see how the human world is growing and changing. I would become stagnant with my one sided view......... So I will stay so all of you can love me.......besides, I am happy all the time no matter where I am. And of course, Ank says I am the resident Shaitan............But just change that to Lucifer........... The Bright Morning Star.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 19.07.09 16:59

I personally find your posts to be informative and entertaining, Maxx. You bring up a lot of interesting information to consider, and hold an aura that is light and frothy. I couldn't care less if what you are saying is true or not, because it's the idea that counts in the end. That's somewhat how I see things. Keep in mind I'm not good at describing my views and experiences.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.07.09 17:53

Maxx wrote:Ank says I am the resident Shaitan............But just change that to Lucifer........... The Bright Morning Star.
Nah, I can't see much of the Lucifer archetype in you. I would agree with Ankhhape and see you more as a Shaitan-driven personality, the type that disagrees just because he can't agree.

Anyways, great posts Victor and Hellen. Clap
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.09 19:18

OK Daniel09.......I hereby knight you and order you to carry on the destruction and chaos and havoc and confusion......when I am not here......You must proudly wear your Mask of Shaitan and some times the Mask of Lilith which would be the Mask of AZ-JEH. Know you will be pushed aside and branded as being one of a different kind.......but it will be a good experience......and you will have different dreams and even leave your body.

Knight......Knight........Knight.....Knightness.....Knightness...

Ole......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 19.07.09 19:57

Wow. That's about the only word I can think of to describe my reaction to what I just read. Maxx, you are a weird one. By chance do I get to wield a sword now? :p
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.09 20:21

Of course.........You also get to live with the Whore of Babylon.........Now then......you have to figure out what to do with her. And....you have to find out what she likes... And do not let anyone tell you that you ever have to sleep alone anymore.........Good Luck....Sir Knight.

And Good Knight.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 20.07.09 0:26

Well, I am also glad you are staying, Maxx. Your posts and contributions are always good and your sense of humour is a plus. However, I must say I also enjoy the opponents' posts; Jonathan is right in questioninng you and Victor also in concluding. And I must say I really applaud Hellen's words. But these are the things that, unless they are taken too far, keep things moving in the forum. How boring would it be if EVERYONE agreed?

As to the lame topics you mention (finding a date, body piercing, tattoos) you have to realize that this forum has a large and wide variety of people, firstly because it is an open forum. Some of them stay and make their place here. Some of them soon realize that it is not their place and bow out. But in any case, the lameness will go on here and there. And you might be surprised, at some points they might lead to actually good threads.

I also wish Maktub would grant us more of his presence, and that empress would not be gone; she is similar to you in that, right or wrong, she stirs things up and makes people speak out. And that's just what I personally believe (yes, it is one of those "I think, I feel" things you so much hate) makes this forum work.

S.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.09 9:18

Look out, you are getting close to being labeled a rougue or trouble maker. Little by little, we will have enough numbers here to start a coffee and donuts meeting in a private room at the back of the building on Sat. morning.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pagangod 20.07.09 11:16

The only sure thing is that the sun will come to its peak of activity, what does it means?? Solar storms damaging satellites etc etc.

pagangod
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 20.07.09 13:58

How is that sure, pagangod? Could you direct me to your source of information?
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by pagangod 20.07.09 14:04

Daniel09 wrote:How is that sure, pagangod? Could you direct me to your source of information?

Sorry its in the year 2013 !! A little mistake by me, with all that stupid things said about 2012 i was confused.
-> Here is my source to educate you:
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2009/29may_noaaprediction.htm

It's nasa baby :-)

pagangod
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 20.07.09 14:11

I see. It's merely their newest theory. Nothing's certain, as predicting sun cycles is probably as accurate or less as predicting the path of a hurricane 2 weeks in advance.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 20.07.09 14:16

Maxx wrote:Look out, you are getting close to being labeled a rougue or trouble maker. Little by little, we will have enough numbers here to start a coffee and donuts meeting in a private room at the back of the building on Sat. morning.

Maxx

lol!
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 20.07.09 15:54

Syrianeh wrote:As to the lame topics you mention (finding a date, body piercing, tattoos)
Are you saying that those were lame topics? Strange, since yourself joined them.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down