Gilded
Daniel09
Ankhhape
Jonathan
12 posters

Go down

Future Projects of the Aset Ka Empty Future Projects of the Aset Ka

Post by Aghrab 11.04.09 23:31

The beloved Aset Ka has already published two (one is yet to be available for the public, however) works – the powerful Asetian Bible, and the artistic and divine Kemet. One that introduced the Aset Ka, bringing it forth from shadows, and one that will allow us to see Egypt through their Godly eyes. Earlier today I was thinking to myself... what other works might the AK publish? Other books, perhaps... maybe another photography book... the ideas are endless, and with such an amazing author as Luis Marques, who has convinced us that his art is not only writing, the ideas keep growing and growing. I wanted to know what you all believe may be the future works of the Aset Ka. What you all believe may be the 3rd, 4th or even 5th work of the AK that we may be lucky enough to hold in our own hands in the future.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Future Projects of the Aset Ka Empty Re: Future Projects of the Aset Ka

Post by Jonathan 12.04.09 13:29

Great topic Aghrab. Very Happy
Might allow us to share our creativity on what we would like to see from the AK in the future. As you said, the ideas are endles and I agree. There is just so many things I would like to see approached in an AK project or a book that I just don't know where to start.
I would like more books. Clearly that is one of the best ways to share knowledge and promote evolution. Especially from an Order like the AK, with such amazing authors like Luis Marques, giving us more written artworks would always be amazing gifts for every Asetianist to cherish with love and care.
Personally I would like to see a book that would delve deeper into metaphysics and magick. Something that would talk more about the ancient practices of the Asetians, about their religious practices, the ways they use metaphysics these days and all. It would be pretty interesting. Probably a continuation of the Asetian Bible, allowing for Asetianists to move their journeys forward in the Asetian path.
But just like Aghrab said, the possibilities are endless... I can think of many ideas for future AK projects, from a deep dark mysterious book with meditative practices to an artistic oracle, like a tarot or set of cards with Egyptian and Asetian symbolism. I just don't know, everything we see from the AK is just so beautiful that I get excited by all of the possibilities in the future, if the AK wishes to present their loyal Asetianists with more magickal gems.
But now I am curious... what do others wish to see in future projects? What are their ideas, wants and desires?
Please share!!! Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 12.04.09 16:04

I honestly can't think to ask for anything. Everything desirable is already available to me, though I'm sure that something new will be released one day that will amaze everyone that looks upon it. Possibly even listens. I suspect it's entirely possible the next release will be the sounds of Kemet.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 12.04.09 20:21

The sounds of Kemet . . . . hmmm, that would be interesting!
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 13.04.09 19:31

Mhm, a meditative CD containing tracks selected with the help of "insert expert on Asetian music, possibally a Concubine as we suspect the expert on Scorpion magick is", to enlighten the minds of all who share a connection with Kemet and her mystic roots. I can imagine some very natural selections with the sounds of animals going about in the Nile, and more that would be very pleasant to listen to.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 13.04.09 19:32

Daniel09 wrote:Mhm, a meditative CD containing tracks selected with the help of "insert expert on Asetian music, possibally a Concubine as we suspect the expert on Scorpion magick is(( a Guardian))", to enlighten the minds of all who share a connection with Kemet and her mystic roots. I can imagine some very natural selections with the sounds of animals going about in the Nile, and more that would be very pleasant to listen to.

Edit: added a quick fix in (( ))
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 14.04.09 7:55

Daniel09 wrote:Mhm, a meditative CD containing tracks selected with the help of "insert expert on Asetian music, possibally a Concubine as we suspect the expert on Scorpion magick is", to enlighten the minds of all who share a connection with Kemet and her mystic roots. I can imagine some very natural selections with the sounds of animals going about in the Nile, and more that would be very pleasant to listen to.

That is actually interesting. Personally I would love to listen to the sounds of Nile as the background of a very soothing music. Although I expect more books from the AK than an audio work. Maybe I am the only one who feels this...
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 14.04.09 17:34

More knowledge is my definitive wish.

So yes, more books from the Aset Ka, definitely.

I believe the power of Words is one of the oldest forms of Asetian magick. The secrets, beauty and art of written word...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 14.04.09 23:09

I would always look forward to any additional knowledge, for the pure joy of learnng more of their ways - be it books, beautiful ancient music, or even something as simple as ancient Egyptian cuisine. Whatever they are willing to share. I would also like to know more of their worship of and ongoing relationship with Aset. To me this appears to be an important part of their existence, of which the AB offers but fleeting glances. The Order did choose the Great Temple of Aset at Philae as one of the four photographs in the Kemet preview.
At times, it feels (Perhaps imagination, don't think I have gone off on a wierd tangent!) that the AB is a type of talisman, maybe drawing energy from me as I draw energy from it. I wonder what marvels actually owing and reading Kemet will reveal.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 15.04.09 10:19

Phoenix wrote:I would always look forward to any additional knowledge, for the pure joy of learnng more of their ways - be it books, beautiful ancient music, or even something as simple as ancient Egyptian cuisine. Whatever they are willing to share. I would also like to know more of their worship of and ongoing relationship with Aset. To me this appears to be an important part of their existence, of which the AB offers but fleeting glances. The Order did choose the Great Temple of Aset at Philae as one of the four photographs in the Kemet preview.
At times, it feels (Perhaps imagination, don't think I have gone off on a wierd tangent!) that the AB is a type of talisman, maybe drawing energy from me as I draw energy from it. I wonder what marvels actually owing and reading Kemet will reveal.

The whole island and temple of Philae is said to be a very ancient Asetian stronghold from the old Empire, the location of one the most important palaces or temples used by the Elders themselves.

I agree with your personal comment, though. I don't think it is your imagination, the AB does appear to have talismanic properties. As we all have commented, based on our personal experiences, the Asetian Bible truly is far more than just a book and text. It is a metaphysical tool and almost a living entity when it comes to its inner energy and power. It is fascinating to study, not only by the means of reading, but also by our own metaphysical abilities and knowledge.
With that in mind, I am looking forward to scan, feel and interpret what Kemet has to offer...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.04.09 15:47

That is something I have also heard myself, about the Asetian Temple of Philae. Personally I find it simply breathtaking, I am able to spend hours just gazing at its beauty, it always makes me feel calmer and in peace.
But now... the chance to grasp the walls of the sacred Asetian temple in photographs taken by the Asetians themselves? That simply leaves me speechless. It is more than magical, I just can't wait.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 16.04.09 1:37

I think we'll see at least one work of wisdom from the Asetians every year. I also expect more books, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was music, too.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 16.04.09 4:17

I honestly think that every work they release will tie in with the last to create a beautiful piece of planned metaphysical anomaly. To have each piece in perfect sequence would be such an astoundingly detailed and creative magic is an art that I can imagine only an Asetian can accomplish and fully understand the depth of.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 20.05.09 21:52

With the amazing talent that Luis Marques owns, to write so beautifully, what do you all think if he wrote Asetian fiction, based on real and true events that took place during their time? I think it would be absolutely beautiful to read such a thing... I love you
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 20.05.09 22:49

I completely agree with you, Dreamer.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 21.05.09 6:23

That is quite an interesting idea, Dreamer. I have also thought of some kind of fictional work being written by Master Marques or perhaps others who are behind the veil of the Aset Ka... it would be beautiful to read some of their Akashic memories and Kemet through their own eyes, written in a more fictional way, perhaps to keep their identity but yet be able to share with the rest of us the beauty and the bloodshed they experienced, long ago.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 21.05.09 12:58

I agree with you both , it would be extremely beautiful , and priceless ,for countless reasons .
Still, I am not sure that for Asetians themselves to reveal the Truth in clothes of fiction could be an easy thing to do ,or possible at all .
In fact I think it could be even painfull to see it in form of fiction , as long as their Past is so precious,intimate and essential to them .
This is why I can not imagine a book of Asetian memories available to general public but maybe for the elite and worthy ,more as an internal text, beyond specific level of initiation and spiritual evolution .

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 21.05.09 15:31

Greetings to all.

After the beautiful Kemet's publication, I think what I would like coming out the most would be:

1) A book on magickal techniques and kemetic rituals. Of course it would hardly be purely technical, but I would indeed love to see something practical to promote training. So, I would like to see something made for Asetians and non-Asetians. All Asetianists can perform rituals to Aset, not only Asetians. Of course I would never ask for the Imperial Secrets of the Viperines, like the Way of the Dark Kiss, and other highly secret rituals.

2) A musical creation of Asetian feeling, adapted to the adequate scales and instruments to the feeling, but from nowadays. I think it should tell the story, and be highly meditative. I think this one would take time to perform.

Being able to use a variety of metaphysical tools, the accessibility to the Asetian Tradition would be higher, to the ones really dedicated to it. Because I doubt They would ever let a "How to be an Asetianist" come out, full pack, with photographies, guide to the tradition and a CD with music, quoted in the book to train people.
People would actually have to work for themselves. They would simply provide some of the possible tools.

Best regards,
Karnath.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.05.09 16:41

I believe that true techniques will always remain hidden within the order because of the initiatory system. If that was disclosed, there wouldn't be a real initiation since people would be aware of the concepts and techniques before reaching certain level.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: