Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Rhea Kaye on 24.12.18 8:56

I've noticed in my studying that the root name of "Asetians" differs from that of the Anubians in terms of origin. Why is the Greek name used in place of the Ancient Egyptian one with Keepers/Anubians (when the true name 'Aset' was used as opposed to 'Isis' for Asetians)? It is a rather interesting topic to me, even if only speculation. 'Anpu' might be a bit awkward when it comes to adding the 'ian' at the end of the name, but perhaps there are other reasons for this detail beyond what might seem obvious to the mind.

Noting this small detail makes me wonder if there is another hidden name for these ancient and highly respected beings kept out of the public eye. In this culture, words are magic and names are important, not being mere labels to be dismissed but instead having a much deeper energetic resonance and scholarly importance.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 861
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Jonathan on 24.12.18 10:23

I think we must consider that all these words we use were adapted to the English language in contemporary times. They aren't purely ancient Egyptian because that language didn't survive so all we have now are educated guesses.
For example I have a Portuguese friend that tells me that in the Portuguese language they have slightly different words for the different names and concepts within Asetian terminology, like for example the Asetians there are called Asetianos in their own language. So all these words have modern adaptations to each language, I'm sure that someone more versed than I in linguistics might be able to explain the different roots to those words.

I think you are right when it comes to the Anubians though since I also believe they were known under different names throughout history. Maybe some are more common and known while others remain highly secretive.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2415
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Rhea Kaye on 25.12.18 20:46

Very interesting things to consider, Jonathan. Thank you.

Now I have something new that I'm wondering, which pertains to the possible knowledge of Ancient Egyptian language lost to humanity. I wouldn't be surprised if both the ROS and the AK have retained keys to those pronunciations and elements of the language, keeping it away from outsider view. I believe certain names of the Asetians and Anubians (maybe even Sethians) have been kept internal too.

There are still scholarly ripe examples to think about, like the Samurai from Japan. I could see both Anubians and Asetians being powerful influencers of that culture and time.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 861
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Jonathan on 26.12.18 4:18

Rhea Kaye wrote: There are still scholarly ripe examples to think about, like the Samurai from Japan. I could see both Anubians and Asetians being powerful influencers of that culture and time.

Yes I've heard those references many times and they do make sense. There are certain clues in Japanese culture of the Samurai era that do resonate with Asetianism and have possibly been influenced by Asetians exiled from Egypt. Even the timelines match.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2415
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Rhea Kaye on 28.12.18 23:21

I've often wondered to myself if the Samurai would've fit more into some lineages than others when it comes to those of a nonhuman nature embodying that path in Japan, or if it was mostly the product of Asetian influence from the shadows. It might seem obvious to most, but I do contemplate since it was never explicitly mentioned. In my eyes, the Anubians and Scorpions seem to fit the Samurai "type" more than others, but perhaps it was possible for others to be of that worldly caste as well? It's something I've already had my own opinions over, but those opinions are only speculation in the end, not solid fact. The Asetian Bible mentions that not very many members of the Family incarnated in medieval times during the Djehuty of the Crocodile, choosing instead to remain in the Duat for the onset of the Djehuty of the Serpent. It gets my speculation and curiosity flowing. Since the example of Asetian influence here is rather blatant, maybe more details can be found about their leadership in the masters the Samurai served with full dedication.

There are interesting clues in their practices. Seppuku, the practice of the Samurai killing himself in the face of dishonor, to avoid capture or torture, is reminiscent of the Deadly Poison practiced by Scorpions. I can definitely see influence there. From researching around, I can see they believed the soul resided in the stomach, so they viewed disembowelment as the best way to end their own lives. This holds an interesting parallel to the Ba pillar and how it represents the Soul in the Asetian tradition. In addition to this, they wrote a jisei, or a death poem. This poem was supposed to be elegantly written with the unspeakable emotions connected to death. In this sense, the power of the Samurai's written word made him remembered. I see an Egyptian connection here.(https://www.ancient-origins.net/history-ancient-traditions/honorable-death-samurai-and-suicide-feudal-japan-005822)

There are yet more clues when we look at the Asetian Manifesto.
"An Asetian is a fierce warrior, a faithful lover and an eternal concubine. Having the power of the Pharaoh, the discipline of the Samurai, the knowledge of the Wizard and the commitment of the Geisha."
The Geisha somehow strike me as being rather Concubinic in nature. A noteworthy detail comes in their approach to how they interacted with their clients. They did not sell their bodies for money, but they did flirt and tease with them, always with elegance and grace. This reminds me of a description regarding the Scarabs, who can feed off such things while playing the game of infatuation and seduction.

There are definitely ripe opportunities for historical study in this regard. These seeds scattered throughout history are potent tools that can allow one to unravel evidence of the Aset Ka's influence in various times. It's like a rabbit hole that never ends, a point from which one can travel in every direction.

Strayed off topic a bit. I can say that trying to see where Anubians could have had influence is very difficult, and always requires caution so as to avoid falling into traps, but it is always interesting.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 861
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 29.12.18 15:30

I believe it very probable, indeed, that the Keepers were experts on martial arts, combat skill and fighting, to not just metaphysically but physically protect the Asetians and then being variegated in those arts depending upon where they were and in which cultures; developing different tools. Little is said about them, as you say, so there is little reference to go off so as to find clues by having some initiated insight into them. Maybe that is the point of "The Shadow".

They are an interesting subject or area of study within Asetianism nevertheless (and their Council of Anubis a respected arm of the Aset Ka) as much as we know about them. Noble protectors of the Asetians. I wonder into their nature and the formation of their nature, i.e. how they came to be through their father Anubis as we know that the Asetians were made through the initiation of Khenmet - the Dark Kiss...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 490
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Ramla-Meryt on 29.12.18 16:52

Given Anubis's role and association with the dead and a passage into the afterlife, it would make a degree of sense that there is a parallel of death and rebirth. Of a transition from one state into another, not unlike the passage through the Duat.

On a tangent somewhat, I came across this:
For when Isis found out that Osiris loved her sister and had relations with her in mistaking her sister for herself, and when she saw a proof of it in the form of a garland of clover that he had left to Nephthys - she was looking for a baby, because Nephthys abandoned it at once after it had been born for fear of Seth; and when Isis found the baby helped by the dogs which with great difficulties lead her there, she raised him and he became her guard and ally by the name of Anubis.
Gryglewski, Ryszard W. (2002), "Medical and Religious Aspects of Mummification in Ancient Egypt" (PDF), Organon, 31: 128–48. I am currently trying to chase the source in full - this was stated as Greek and written by Plutarch, with a Roman assertion being that Anubis was the son of Isis. Although it does make me wonder where and why this came into being written.

Which lead me on to finding this Plutarch quote:
The soul, being eternal, after death is like a caged bird that has been released. If it has been a long time in the body, and has become tame by many affairs and long habit, the soul will immediately take another body and once again become involved in the troubles of the world. The worst thing about old age is that the soul's memory of the other world grows dim, while at the same time its attachment to things of this world becomes so strong that the soul tends to retain the form that it had in the body. But that soul which remains only a short time within a body, until liberated by the higher powers, quickly recovers its fire and goes on to higher things."
Plutarch (The Consolation, Moralia)

It, in my fledgling opinion, aligns quite strongly with Asetian thoughts, particularly what I have highlighted. Of death and rebirth, of awakening and of discovering old and higher knowledge.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 97
Location : UK
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Rhea Kaye on 29.12.18 21:09

The Plutarch quote is interesting. I must say, it would make a lot of sense for it to apply to the majority of the population. It gets me thinking however that such a thing wouldn't apply to everyone, but perhaps only those who discredit the existence of the subtle, the ones who embrace the physical as the root and center of their existence. With age and committed study of the occult, I would think wisdom would blossom into maturity and truer understanding of that which remains above, around, and inside of us all. Just my own ideas of the quote. A good contribution that can get thoughts moving.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 861
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Ramla-Meryt on 30.12.18 7:20

Rhea Kaye wrote:The Plutarch quote is interesting. I must say, it would make a lot of sense for it to apply to the majority of the population. It gets me thinking however that such a thing wouldn't apply to everyone, but perhaps only those who discredit the existence of the subtle, the ones who embrace the physical as the root and center of their existence. With age and committed study of the occult, I would think wisdom would blossom into maturity and truer understanding of that which remains above, around, and inside of us all. Just my own ideas of the quote. A good contribution that can get thoughts moving.

Also if I recall my history lessons correctly, the Greeks did have knowledge of vibrations; Music of the Spheres.
'Pythagoras told the Egyptian priests that Thoth gave him the ability to hear the music of the spheres. He believed that only Egyptians of the 'right' bloodline, passing successful initiations, could enter the temples and learn the mysteries set in place by the gods at the beginning of time. To learn more he had to win their confidence and needed to appear as a royal soul, begat of the gods and above the sins of man.'
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 97
Location : UK
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Nightshade on 30.12.18 9:17

nachtzehren wrote:
Rhea Kaye wrote:The Plutarch quote is interesting. I must say, it would make a lot of sense for it to apply to the majority of the population. It gets me thinking however that such a thing wouldn't apply to everyone, but perhaps only those who discredit the existence of the subtle, the ones who embrace the physical as the root and center of their existence. With age and committed study of the occult, I would think wisdom would blossom into maturity and truer understanding of that which remains above, around, and inside of us all. Just my own ideas of the quote. A good contribution that can get thoughts moving.

Also if I recall my history lessons correctly, the Greeks did have knowledge of vibrations; Music of the Spheres.
'Pythagoras told the Egyptian priests that Thoth gave him the ability to hear the music of the spheres. He believed that only Egyptians of the 'right' bloodline, passing successful initiations, could enter the temples and learn the mysteries set in place by the gods at the beginning of time. To learn more he had to win their confidence and needed to appear as a royal soul, begat of the gods and above the sins of man.'

Careful, when music in magick or the occult is discussed we usually have the resident troll to register another fake account and attempt to promote the fraud he namd as Herald of the Dawn.  Devil Not sure if you're familiar with Robert Sushko aka Etu Malku. The guy is a long time nuisance in the OVC, albeit entirely irrelevant to the actual VC.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 325
Location : The Mind
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Ramla-Meryt on 30.12.18 9:24

Nightshade wrote:
nachtzehren wrote:
Rhea Kaye wrote:The Plutarch quote is interesting. I must say, it would make a lot of sense for it to apply to the majority of the population. It gets me thinking however that such a thing wouldn't apply to everyone, but perhaps only those who discredit the existence of the subtle, the ones who embrace the physical as the root and center of their existence. With age and committed study of the occult, I would think wisdom would blossom into maturity and truer understanding of that which remains above, around, and inside of us all. Just my own ideas of the quote. A good contribution that can get thoughts moving.

Also if I recall my history lessons correctly, the Greeks did have knowledge of vibrations; Music of the Spheres.
'Pythagoras told the Egyptian priests that Thoth gave him the ability to hear the music of the spheres. He believed that only Egyptians of the 'right' bloodline, passing successful initiations, could enter the temples and learn the mysteries set in place by the gods at the beginning of time. To learn more he had to win their confidence and needed to appear as a royal soul, begat of the gods and above the sins of man.'

Careful, when music in magick or the occult is discussed we usually have the resident troll to register another fake account and attempt to promote the fraud he namd as Herald of the Dawn.  Devil Not sure if you're familiar with Robert Sushko aka Etu Malku. The guy is a long time nuisance in the OVC, albeit entirely irrelevant to the actual VC.

Oh dear. I've heard of Sushko before; a name mentioned in passing a few times. I was unaware of certain vibrations being a keypoint for any of their claims.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 97
Location : UK
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Maxx on 30.12.18 11:50

Since Victor mentioned duality, it is evident that a cancerous growth such as Sushko is a necessary evil among the universe to enable growth by pointing out the diseased tissue and dealing with it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3191
Age : 103
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Rhea Kaye on 30.12.18 13:23

Sushko was kind of an interesting example about what can happen when certain teachings reach people with weak minds. I can agree that those types are necessary in a way. Real-life, real-time examples of the psychological elements presented by Luis Marques.

If he comes back he probably won't be hard to spot. Given he hides behind pseudonyms while using his own face. Very Happy

Thanks for the quote about Thoth. I've been looking around for information and studies about Imhotep, the Elder Asetian, and his connection to Thoth... so my attention is easily grabbed by any mention of Him.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 861
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Maxx on 30.12.18 14:16

I would venture to suggest that you let him come back in under only his own name. That way he would have to make any additions or communication in only an honest openness whereby everyone would be seeing where it comes from.  Could be an exercise in therapy for him.  The question is could a snake survive in his own skin without having to disguise himself in order to post.  Could a patient with terminal cancer actually survive and beat it?  What an experiment! lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3191
Age : 103
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Maxx on 30.12.18 14:30

As far as Imhotep goes, it is said that the Gospel of
Thomas is closely written in a form to other writings or collections in the style of Imhotep.  The type is an old tradition of Wisdom literature from Egypt and the Middle East.  The Wisdom Texts, which go back as far as the time of the pyramid builders in the 27th century B.C., were the most highly regarded old types of literature in Egypt.  This Imhotep, who was the architect of the Step Pyramid of Sakkara, was regarded as the first composer of this type of writing.  These texts were regularly presented in the form of advice given by a father to his son, and the teaching is based on experience and the passing of tradition.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3191
Age : 103
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Jonathan on 30.12.18 15:21

nachtzehren wrote:Oh dear. I've heard of Sushko before; a name mentioned in passing a few times. I was unaware of certain vibrations being a keypoint for any of their claims.

Sushko is harmless really, sure a troll and undoubtedly ignorant but still harmless. He made up a "private" Facebook group called “Herald of the Dawn” and promotes it to other people saying that it’s a real occult Order. Inside you find just a few confused individuals and several of his fake accounts pretending to be different people and talking to each other. lol
He claims to be a master of magick in music, while in reality he fixes guitars for actual musicians on a shop in Jersey and never achieved anything in occult circles or in terms of esoteric education. Used to be a regular in this forum, claiming great knowledge, mighty power and all sorts of secret access, so you see the type. He even used to claim to know the higher magisters within the Aset Ka or some nonsense like that. As Rhea said, he is usually one easy to spot for the bold claims and pretense. Still a regular on VCN and those sort of places last I heard.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2415
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Rhea Kaye on 15.01.19 13:28

Japan really has an interesting culture. There is ripe potential in searching for Asetian influence there, and I'm grateful for the clues that were left about it. The entire world was changed by their ways, with countless individuals of every cultural banner embracing Japanese traditions in some way or another.
It's like a rabbit hole of the best kind, realizing just how many directions there are to go into, for further study.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 861
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow  Empty Re: Anubians - Keepers - The Shadow

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum