Troublemaker
Lynskha
Nightshade
MysteriousStranger
11 posters

Go down

A Proposition Empty A Proposition

Post by MysteriousStranger 25.12.18 6:04

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right thread for this, and if it's not I apologize, and would gladly post it in the correct place after being told where to post it. With that said, I'm going to get into the reason I made an account on this website in the first place.

I'm not a vampire, however I do have an interest in the curse that bestows humans with the eternal half life of undeath, only sustained by either the imbibing of blood, or the siphoning of energy through physical contact.

I have tried to research this condition through long hours spent reading through forum posts and psudo-scientific documents I've found on the internet, as well as some papers I tracked down supposedly from the diary, and research journals of a long dead doctor who claimed to have caught and experimented on a vampire, but unfortunately although my efforts have been time consuming, and extensive I keep hitting dead ends.

After a few weeks careful consideration, I've decided to turn to websites like this one. I figure the best way to find a vampire, one that truly bears the curse I'm searching for, is to ask around where one would look for willing prey. I dont mean to offend anyone here who believes themselves to be a vampire, and in a sense all who participate in the drinking of blood, or transfer of energy from one to another are vampires. However if you dont carry the curse you are not what I'm looking for.

So, if anyone on this website lives in or around the area of Portland oregon, and has what I seek, or knows someone who does, please contact me at eireboy1 @yahoo.com.

***Just as a reminder***
I'm looking for a vampire who has been alive for a few centuries, and can prove their authenticity, how it will be proven will be decided after I am contacted.
I do not wish to offend anyone who believes themselves to be a vampire, however if you cannot prove it I will have to turn you away as a potential candidate for what I am planning. I sincerely hope this message gets to someone who can help me reach my goals.

MysteriousStranger
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2018-12-25

Back to top Go down

A Proposition Empty Re: A Proposition

Post by Nightshade 25.12.18 15:39

You clearly haven't read this forum much or made any sort of research about it or you wouldn't be asking such questions...
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MysteriousStranger 25.12.18 19:08

On the contrary, I have read enough of the posts in thus forum, and others to know that some of the patrons of this website truly believe themselves to be of vampiric alignment.

What better place to attempt to fine someone who actually beats the curse, than to be active on websites that they would like use as a bountiful hunting ground, due to the abundance of people with delusions of vampiric ability.

I do understand that this website is mostly for the discussion of vampiric government, religion, and other aspects rather than a place for people believing themselves vampires to congregate, however you can't deny the fact that with this being a vampire forum, some of the people on here will be those who believe that they are actually some sort of vampire. Those individuals are drawn to websites such as this one, and many others because the community's therein seem to take them seriously rather than dismis them as mental cases.

MysteriousStranger
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 25.12.18 19:16

Sorry. Wrong place for this kind of posting, research, claim
Maybe you csn find what you are looking for in another place, since here most of the people are serious scholars, and do not have much patience for "alive for s few centuries " thing

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MysteriousStranger 25.12.18 19:32

True most of the people here are not what I'm looking for. However if you do not wish to help, or are unable to meet the requirements, which at a minimum is the ability to prove actual vampiric alignment, and or abilities.

If my post is infringing on any of this websites rules by being where I put it, then I will be happy to post it in the correct area of the forum. All I need is to know where it should be.

MysteriousStranger
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.12.18 21:02

Wrong forum......
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysteriousStranger 25.12.18 23:27

This may be the wrong forum for such an inquiry, but as I have stated previously that I have posted a similar outline on multiple other forums, not just this one. Therefore if you cannot be helpful I must respectfully and unfortunately ask that you refrain from wasting my time telling me I'm in the wrong place, and either disregard my post, or help me search for my quarry out of scientific and or scholarly interest.

MysteriousStranger
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 26.12.18 3:39

Yes. Definitely it is a waste of time...
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.12.18 4:21

I'm sorry that I also must have to waste your precious time but... wrong place for that. Laughing

On a more serious note, you might be more of a prey than you realize.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 27.12.18 4:07

There are a faction, for lack of other words, of vampires who do believe that they are long-lived in the context of which you speak, although whether or not they are is naturally open to speculation and debate even among other vampires. However, finding them online is like not only finding a needle in a haystack, but like finding a drop of alcohol in all of the world's oceans.

They call you, you don't call them - so to speak.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MysteriousStranger 27.12.18 4:20

True as that may be, the only way to receive recognition, and therefore to be called upon by them, is to do something to make them notice you. By extending "feelers" through message boards such as this one, and other means as I have done I hope to catch their attention either directly, or through one of their vampiric retainers.

MysteriousStranger
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 27.12.18 7:54

You won't find anything of quantifiable proof here. Most is simply something un-provable and such to enable the inability of disproving any notion presented here. Basically, nobody here as any substantial proof of anything and so you should probably look elsewhere to people who "believe" they can offer it. Though I do not believe you will ever find what you're looking for in this sphere of vampiric belief.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.12.18 13:12

Guano wrote:You won't find anything of quantifiable proof here. Most is simply something un-provable and such to enable the inability of disproving any notion presented here. Basically, nobody here as any substantial proof of anything and so you should probably look elsewhere to people who "believe" they can offer it. Though I do not believe you will ever find what you're looking for in this sphere of vampiric belief.

I must say that I disagree with your statements. There are people in this community that actually have strong and quite verifiable proof several things related with vampirism and metaphysics, however there is quite a large difference between having proof of something and being willing to share it with outsiders or complete strangers online.

I do agree with you that he won't find what he is looking for though. Not here or anywhere else.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekhensahka 01.01.19 22:48

How this thread received any attention is beyond me. This is obviously someone who is merely fascinated by the concept of vampires as portrayed in some fantasy.
Within a month or possibly less they will forget all about this idea and hopefully get on with their life.
Nekhensahka
Nekhensahka
Beginner
Beginner

Registration date : 2018-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 02.01.19 4:46

I would also stress the following; say that an individual has proof that they are a vampy/ire. Why should they prove it to you? What makes you even remotely worth their time, effort and safety to do so? Yes, safety.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KeganRyan 02.01.19 8:46

cursed what ?? Shocked
KeganRyan
KeganRyan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2018-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 04.01.19 17:16

The sort of vampire you seek is not the sort of vampire that exists, not in human body not on this forum. It is a fictional thing, some believe them to be spiritual beings only. I insider them pure fantasy.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Just sticks 12.01.19 17:17

Long tooth will set the jaw to the correct number of teeth. No vampires here and walk the moat until you find a boat. Invite only. LOL

Just sticks
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum