Mind as a Meeting Point Between Realities

Go down

Mind as a Meeting Point Between Realities

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 16.01.19 15:16

I have recently been contemplating. Mind is the gateway through which all things enter, a multi-dimensional portal to all aspects of life. Through its interface quite extraordinary things can be achieved within spirituality and magick. Sometimes there is a trend within spiritual circles to discredit the mind however, yet probably for a certain good reason but not covering the exactitude of the entire whole reason or issue. Whilst the mind, blinded under influences of ego, might deceive perception in a delusional way, and all manners of megalomaniac behaviours arise, even subtly perhaps, it is yet a gateway between worlds. This becomes particularly expressed upon the contact with the propelling force of the unconscious in magickal endeavours. However, this must be stated with caution as it is not a toy to be played with, but a force to be properly understood and correctly applied, so a lot of research, reading and inner work might be necessary. The power of the mind holds infinite and quite inspiring, sometimes even surprising potential, all of great fascination; a force to be harnessed through balance and control under the wings of responsibility to ensure its flight with proper success - as its potential seeps into time and space through gradual and progressive increase from manifestation of its infinity bit by bit. Hence its importance of Willing forth itself through the catalystic medium of self-development in multiple areas or aspects of life and acting upon such an evolutionary impetus beyond self-imposed limitations.

The magickal and spiritual potential of the mind is enormous, particularly when channeled from a foundation upon principles of Ma'at, as it will be given a stable and steady course of conduct that is lasting in positive effect and of balance. But it is up to the operator of the mind to determine its rhythmical balance with outer realities and its creation of inner realities to echo even without in due manifestation, as there is a synergy of patterns weaving together from outside and inside to form an interlace of outer and inner realities; all metaphysically and subtly bound together as One...

... It becomes interesting to see how mind becomes the meeting point between many of our realities. And this understanding alone kind of reveals a powerful cognition, or aspect of potential within magick...

Thoughts?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Mind as a Meeting Point Between Realities

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 16.01.19 15:31

Be cautious with taking my words too unquestioningly. Meaning is aright, but the manner in which I express it can be confusing if the ideas are to be taken heads on without discrimination. My way of writing... my excuses. Potentially dangerous if lead to misunderstanding of the direct meaning and then misapplied...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum