Ramla-Meryt
Troublemaker
A.Nightside
Guano
TheVikingVampyre
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Black Swan Requested - Leeds, England Empty Black Swan Requested - Leeds, England

Post by TheVikingVampyre 22.02.19 5:07

Greetings to you all,

I seem to be in need of a new black swan, after relations have soured with a long trusted friend.

I am based in Leeds, England and would appreciate a message from any like minded individuals.

I am not a greedy weekly commitment but I will treat any perspective soul with utter and complete respect. But acutely I will not be held to ransom or used in pursuit of my need.

Drop me a line if you are interested or if you just want to chat or confide

Your friend
D

TheVikingVampyre
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2019-02-22

Back to top Go down

Black Swan Requested - Leeds, England Empty Re: Black Swan Requested - Leeds, England

Post by Guano 22.02.19 11:53

There is a site called Black Swan Haven for your needs, but I'd say this is probably the wrong forum for that niche of vampiric customs.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Black Swan Requested - Leeds, England Empty Re: Black Swan Requested - Leeds, England

Post by Guano 22.02.19 11:55

Nonetheless I am interested in what exactly you believe in and how your specific type of "vampire" feeds and such, hey maybe I'll add it to my notes if its something unique.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 22.02.19 19:33

I believe Black swans are just friends/supporters.
Crimson Swans are blood
crystal (?) Swans are energy donors.

But yeah, probably not the right group for this.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVikingVampyre 25.02.19 16:16

All,

Thank you for the redirection, I will source a new black swan there and yes that is the correct term. I should know I have been doing this for a number of years.

I will divulge this much.

1) there is nothing sexual in the act of feeding
2) I have been linked with black swans for the last 25 years or more
3) I am a biologist and understand the human system intricately, so I know what I ask for is strange.
4) I have craved and drank fresh blood once every so often for the rush and power I get from the gift.
5) I follow all safety procedures including blood tests and proper clean regimes.

Many thanks

D

TheVikingVampyre
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.02.19 21:04

Wait... you have the background of a traditional scientist but you're asking for blood over the internet? scratch

Also there is a bit of misinformation in saying that feeding has no sexual component. There are sexual variants of draining.

You say you've been at this so long but can't locate your own donors? Wouldn't a fair amount of experience and discretion cultivate after two and a half decades?

Also, blood feeding from random people is a bad idea given the intensity of the subtle link it can create... for those with the skill to activate the drain, that is.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVikingVampyre 26.02.19 9:56

In short answer format.

Yes it has been sometime since needed a new swan, the connections I had have dried up, no pun intended. Sometimes the web is the safest, allows a certain amount of anonymity. I will decide if someone has the correct credentials.

For me this is not about sex and is why the last arrangements I had soured, she wanted more as we went on, I couldn't go e her that. So our association had to end.

I have my own methods for control and operation for the blood I drink, this is purely about the ingestion and properties that the blood gives me. I am quite capable of managing the soft sides of the possible bond and or the difficulties that arise there.

TheVikingVampyre
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.02.19 12:26

Wrong group for that kind of request. Most even consider terminology like "black swan" to be from roleplaying games.

Also I am led to question your level of awareness if you think seeking this over the internet is safe. You are better suited to VCN places where this kind of thing is readily accepted.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVikingVampyre 26.02.19 12:53

Thank you again for pointing out the bleeding obvious, this is not the site for me.

I was answering questions posted in here, in good faith but if you are going to be a petualent child who likes the sound of their own voice that's up to you . What I would say is, presuming you are right in the face of fact and experience is either incredibly rude or incredibly idiotic. Rhea, you should pick one or even both. I have nothing to prove to people such as you.

TheVikingVampyre
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 26.02.19 13:39

Yeah I mean the guy clearly stated his precautions, all which are infallible really in terms of health and safety. He doesn't have to abide by your definition of vampirism and likely doesn't have the same opinion as you. He probably saw vampire and thought he could gain reliable serious information here, which he did. No need to constantly question his methods, beliefs and the so called link it creates. He likely has no idea what specifically you're talking about and is likely not affected by this "link" as he does not believe your definition of one exists between one. He's obviously a more traditional vampire, whether this is the real version or if he is simply wrong and is taken in by the fantasy should not be something we question as if he is wrong. For you have no proof he is and for all accounts he could be a real vampire and all the stuff you spout could be role play, just allow the man to get his information and leave, stop acting as if you're some Mormon knocking on his door, let the man leave this site behind. He replied at our request, but does not owe you any patience for your belittling of his beliefs and practices. Sheesh.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 26.02.19 17:38

The Red Cellar
The Black Books

The above links are likely to help. The Black Books in particular is designed for networking, including between vampires and donors.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.02.19 20:29

I am not going to stop calling out the crap just because you take an issue with that. This place has never been one to tolerate that. If you think you can force everyone to embrace a pretty pink view of tolerating everything then you clearly haven't been around long or paying attention. I am sorry this doesn't sit well with you but this place was not designed as a blood donor meetup. Yes people are going to rail against those who take an intolerant stance of this and call them all sorts of names because they quite clearly cannot handle criticism of any kind and expect the world to bend for their expectations.

More and more, I am starting to see where Maxx was coming from and why he acts the way he does.

If everyone here pandered to this stupidity then the forum would completely lose any occult discussion value it had and become a place that invites disease. Oh yes, I'm fully aware by now that people who cannot handle opposition or criticism will have a massive issue with this stance and respond with insult but I've watched the crap go on for long enough not to care how others judge intolerant stances.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.02.19 20:46

What I will say is that mirroring is "bleeding obvious" here. You call "petulant child" to rational criticism, responding with insult and frustration at any form of challenge. What did you expect? Contact numbers, addresses, people rushing forward to cut their skin open and give you blood? Confiding personal secrets in you? If you really think that is how real vampires operate, then yes, I will question your so-called "expertise". Unlike the cotton candy cloud version of reality some people push, someone is not an expert over the internet just because they say they are. This pink, glittery, hold hands with everyone, accept everything as truth just because it came out of someone's mouth, view of reality is nauseatingly ignorant.

Yes, the insults will come, and... dare I say it... petulance, but I am not here to please anyone and I will in this case dare to complain that the bullshit smells.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 27.02.19 6:05

What did you expect? Contact numbers, addresses, people rushing forward to cut their skin open and give you blood? Confiding personal secrets in you? If you really think that is how real vampires operate, then yes, I will question your so-called "expertise

Seconding this. There are some sites that facilitate the finding of individuals for the purpose of donating better than others. This site is not one of them, which even a cursory glance over the forums and of the topics therein indicates.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.02.19 6:33

It is quite unsafe, not just potentially for the donor but for yourself included, to ask for this on a forum such as this. Maybe you have certain good intentions, but that is nothing we can make absolutely sure of here. It is better to look this up in a professional place that actually deals with these kinds of things than in an unsafe internet forum - unsafe in the meaning that you never know what lurks beneath the surface or hides behind the masks... from both views, for mostly all parties involved...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.02.19 8:40

Rhea Kaye wrote:I am not going to stop calling out the crap just because you take an issue with that.

If everyone here pandered to this stupidity then the forum would completely lose any occult discussion value it had.

Good for you.  It is obvious what has happened and will continue.  One calls herself a bridge to combine the VCN and other fake vampire sites with this one.  Will never work.  When you combine sour milk with fresh milk what do you get?  The whole damn thing turns sour.  People coming here and announcing they are vampire are always fake.  Makes no difference what they carry between their ears.  There is not one real vampire that comes through this site that has ever stated or mentioned the fact they are a vampire.  Anytime you see that you know they are looking for credibility here (as this may the last bastion where that could be found on the net).  Why do these clown people want to come here?  They find no credibility with their own kind as they are just one of the thousands there looking for respect and trying to stand out individually in their delusional makeup and trying to find an explanation for their own physical body mismanagement.  (Oh, let me declare a reason for my sickness...oh yes...I am a vampire so that can explain it away.  I was born this way.)}   They have no occult ability and the only type they see is attached to drinking blood or trying to draw energy from others.)  Ha.

It is very apparent what Bat Shit is doing here.  I have held my nose ever since I saw his spirit arrive. His spirit even has a bad odor.  He only stands in for the fake vampires to give them backing while in an opposite fashion never takes the side of the real issue.   All the time making the statement he is not a vampire...but as you questioned, why is he always siding with the fakes in every case?  His motive here is not positive.

Another one has a very good spirit but does not have the intuitive ability to recognize self in a mirror.  But that could be developed for good.

But anytime you have the clown train coming by and dropping off one after the other here looking for center stage attention it is very easy to recognize them.  All they talk or reference is the fake vampire element and want to talk about blood or donor issues.  (boring)  Any simpleton in a fruit cake house gets bored with that crap.  They do not have the mental capability to read (and it is located on this site) that the Aset Ka Vampires operate in a more metaphysical way and which these clowns ride the silly train circus and are blind to reading and understanding commentary.  As you said, RK, they have no knowledge of the occult world and have no way to enter into a discussion about it.   If they try, all they come up with is some knowledge from some phony trying to make money from the captive idiot market.  In many ways, it is all hilarious as they cannot see what they have become.  Shills being separated from their money and feeding energy to author after author of slick material designed to keep them weak.  (lol, ..... and sick).  Ha...but it is important that they can declare openly to all that they are a vampire.

One does not call a rat a cat. Continue with calling them out. They make an example of self to stand out of the pack, but not in the way they want.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 27.02.19 8:55

Hahaha what I believe is the fact that all of you here clearly believe that you have absolute certainty that you are correct and that every one who has a different opinion is an idiot and has obviously been lured into a cult of some sort when you yourselves could obviously be shooed away by them saying look at these people, fucking weirdoes are delusional. When in fact it might be quite be beneficial to not just automatically assume someone is an idiot for not agreeing with you, when the thing you believe in is by all accounts crazy to them. I am here to stick up for the "fakes" prove they're fake. Oh wait you can't, simple. They can't do the same to you. I don't believe he is really a vampire at all and I think he's delusional, however the reason I back him is because for some reason you believe he deserves to be treat as if he's offended you in some way personally when in fact he was being perfectly courteous. Not dealing with the bullshit as you out it doesn't account for being mean spirited to someone who has a different perspective to you, I mean come on you guys are just plain being gatekeepers at this point. Responding to something that could be dismissed instantly as if it was some personal attack. Commenting on his health risks is not something you did out of concern you did it to demean him and to portray him as an idiot for no reason other than he is a different breed of "crazy" to you. Just look at yourself for a minute and realise you're being a dick for no good reason and in my opinion that isn't healthy.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.02.19 9:23

simple, Bat Shit. It does not line up with the statements of the Aset Ka. Makes no difference about me. Reveals much about you. Also, you and the mentioned subject more than likely know each other behind the scene.

And I never was referring to his sickness. Read closer, (you are the idiot).
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 27.02.19 9:26

Oh of course because your self entitlement obviously assumes I only direct my statements to you and not maybe, multiples. (you are the idiot)
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.02.19 9:45

I agree with Maxx on this one and I have to wonder what the hell you're doing here. You clearly think quite lowly of Asetianism yet here you are. What have you even contributed other than pandering to stupidity, insulting people and jumping in to validate delusion and utter nonsense? Your intentions do not look honest at all. Where others take stances in an honest attempt to keep this place clean for those who are not slavering after cow's blood and desperate to feel like a special vampire, you seem to take stances just to perpetuate more of the same toxic nonsense that has made entire communities worthless for any kind of growth. If all you can do is hurl labels like "Mormon" when this comes up then rest assured, it only provides comedy material. And then I wonder why you want to be taken seriously and respectfully after literally naming yourself "bat poop."
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 27.02.19 9:52

I'm here because vampirism is interesting what other reason would there be? What gives you the right to denote something as stupid? I don't care for asetianism but, if I were to think as lowly of it as you do of the OP then I would be simply on the same level of toxicity as you. You and him are the same really, believing in something that has no backing and cannot be disproved or proven by either side. Me defending someone from your misguided antagonism hardly seems like something bearing ill intention.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.02.19 10:00

No backing?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.02.19 10:01

To desire to participate here in what you say is such an enlightened and elevated manner to a group you consider to be in such low esteem, in your opinion, says it all.  You are only here to create unrest.  You are not hiding anything.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 27.02.19 10:02

I see then ok.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.02.19 10:08

Sometimes I wonder if people pay attention to what they are saying before they type. Yes, really admiring your ass-backwards logic here. You think it is within reason to dictate to me, and others, that criticism of this post is not necessary and it is implied that it isn't something you will allow. You dictate and define to others what acceptable parameters are for discussion- in other words, it is only acceptable if it panders to you. Who am I to criticize anything? In other words, be quiet Rhea. Yet, you don't pay attention to the hypocrisy in this fluffy garbage, perhaps because you are too busy keeping up a play act. It is okay for you to dictate how I should respond and what is acceptable, but not okay for me to participate if it doesn't cater to your glittery, egoic expectations. Please tell us more about how safe and responsible it is to beg for a stranger's blood over the internet. You're only exposing how little you really know, because this is not how anyone in touch with reality or experienced with vampirism would act.

Yes, this post is really stupid and honestly, I almost feel sorry for anyone who falls for it and actually does the act. This crap is what perpetuates delusion and if you can't handle the opposition of delusion and disease, you are in the wrong place indeed. If anything, I hope at least this opposition will spare someone, at least one person, from falling for diseased thinking and ideas.

This is batshit insane... literally.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next