A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth

+4
Jonathan
Troublemaker
Veiled One
MysticLightShinethForth
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth - Page 3 Empty Re: A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth

Post by Victor 06.03.19 8:20

Lynskha wrote:We do not know a lot about AK or ROS, do we?

Actually, we do know a lot more than what is shared in the books. We have been exploring this wisdom and practicing this magick before there were public books about it.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth - Page 3 Empty Re: A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth

Post by Lynskha 06.03.19 8:39

Nice to know then Victor. This way the speculation part would apply to me then.
Againit was not from a negative perspective I used the word, but just saying that when we write based on personal thoughts they are speculation and not the reality. Not facts.
So if you are exploring it for so many years I believe your knowledge and wisdom is not speculation at all.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.03.19 9:32

Nothing wrong with speculating as long as it's based on a solid foundation and people realize that we are discussing possibility and not fact. Honesty in spirituality and metaphysics is very important, not only with others but also with self. Without that there are no results.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 06.03.19 10:28

Very true about people like that who have studied a long time. I'm not one of them, just a student and seeker, and I really enjoy the bouncing around of ideas done in a respectful manner.
I agree with you also, Jonathan. I just think the only problem is when I sometimes see people repeatedly insisting that they have insider connections to the ROS and privileged contact and answers that no one else has access to. I am not, of course, referring to Victor here or the other long-time students. I just think that sort of thing can be extremely misleading to less experienced people looking in at the forum.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.03.19 11:30

hmmmm. I wonder who you are referring to?????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.03.19 7:59

PEOPLE ARE PAWNS IN THEIR SICK GAME OF GLOBAL DOMINATION.
PEOPLE ARE DIVIDED TO PREVENT ARISING OF THE PEOPLE.
PEOPLE ARE DIVIDED AND TAUGHT TO FIGHT THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF THE RULING CLASS.
RACE VS RACE
RELIGION VS RELIGION
POLITICAL VS POLITICAL
CLASS VS CLASS
SEX VS SEX
WHEN YOU ARE DIVIDED, YOU ARE WEAK.
WHEN YOU ARE WEAK, YOU HAVE NO POWER.
WHEN YOU HAVE NO POWER, YOU HAVE NO CONTROL.
STAY STRONG,
STAY UNITED, NOT DIVIDED.
YOU ARE WHAT MATTERS.
YOU, AWAKE, IS THEIR GREATEST FEAR.
Q
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3