Being a vampire

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Being a vampire

Post by Kassie_sirmans on 08.03.19 16:52

How do I become a vampire??

Kassie_sirmans
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Age : 60
Location : Valdosta ga
Registration date : 2019-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Maxx on 08.03.19 22:14

wait until Holloween and go trick or treat.  It is the third house at the end of the road...on the right.  Mailbox out front says Munsters on it.  Knock at the door and tell them Uncle Fester sent you.  You should be allowed right in and then turned into a vampire just like me.

You are welcome.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3025
Age : 103
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Jonathan on 09.03.19 4:41

Kassie_sirmans wrote:How do I become a vampire??

You don't.

Sorry but here people will not feed your expectations outside of reality as in other places.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2387
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 09.03.19 5:26

A little bit of flour, a spoon of salt, and some ingredience of tomato and some apples. Chant over it "ram-lil-dam-lum-kram-ri-dam". Now spit in it and stir around. Now drink.

Doesn't that sound like what you're expecting to hear? Would we give you a simple recipe on how to become a vampire on an online forum, or perhaps even anywhere else? Now, note that the above was just a joke. I hope people aren't that stupid they will do such things based on a loose recommendation on some vampire forum out of complete desperation. Utilize some critical thinking, discernment... Use your head!!!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 415
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Maxx on 09.03.19 7:38

Oh my! How do I become a human?????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3025
Age : 103
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 09.03.19 7:56

Drink some apple juice. Dance around in a big circle backwards 147 times whilst reciting the chant "ham-lam-dum-rum-rim-dim-lim" for each round and then fall down on the floor at the end of the 147th round. Rise back up again and you're a human.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 415
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Maxx on 09.03.19 8:12

clowns to the left of me, jokers to right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3025
Age : 103
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 09.03.19 8:12

How sweet... and charming... lol.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 415
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Kassie_sirmans on 09.03.19 8:15

Lmao you guys are hilarious lol tf

Kassie_sirmans
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Age : 60
Location : Valdosta ga
Registration date : 2019-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Maxx on 09.03.19 8:44

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3025
Age : 103
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Kassie_sirmans on 09.03.19 9:27

lol what??


Kassie_sirmans
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Age : 60
Location : Valdosta ga
Registration date : 2019-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Lightseeker on 09.03.19 9:34

Kassie_sirmans wrote:How do I become a vampire??

Ask yourself seriously: Why would you even WANT to become a vampire, it's not as romantic as in "Twilight"? I know of enough vampires that have come to consider the Dark Gift more as a curse than a blessing.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 165
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Kassie_sirmans on 09.03.19 9:41

Lightseeker wrote:
Kassie_sirmans wrote:How do I become a vampire??

Ask yourself seriously: Why would you even WANT to become a vampire, it's not as romantic as in "Twilight"? I know of enough vampires that have come to consider the Dark Gift more as a curse than a blessing.

I know its not like twilight, and if anyone thinks it is...Is stupid. But I have my own reasons as to y

Kassie_sirmans
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Age : 60
Location : Valdosta ga
Registration date : 2019-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Lightseeker on 09.03.19 11:43

Well, I would encourage you to question your motives further. I believe it very possible that if you search long enough you will eventually encounter an individual that can help you "become a vampire" as you call it. But you might not be happy about it when it actually happens. The process is - as far as I know - irreversible.
Just google around real-life forums a bit and read about the craving, the need to feed, and how much it can dominate a vampire's life. Do you really want that? And do you really feel comfortable with feeding on the life-energy of others, thereby potentially injuring these victims in a very real psychic or even physical sense? Ultimately the decision is yours, but I would encourage you to consider these points.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 165
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Lightseeker on 09.03.19 11:45

I meant "real-life vampire forums" lol. And just as an afterthought: I don't know how old you are, but if you are still in your teens, I would STRONGLY recommend you keep away from vampirism and left-hand path occultism. Because then you are definitely too young to make such a life-changing decision.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 165
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Kassie_sirmans on 09.03.19 16:57

Lightseeker wrote:I meant "real-life vampire forums" lol. And just as an afterthought: I don't know how old you are, but if you are still in your teens, I would STRONGLY recommend you keep away from vampirism and left-hand path occultism. Because then you are definitely too young to make such a life-changing decision.

I have already read everything about it. I know the cost and I still want to be one, and to answer your question I'm 20

Kassie_sirmans
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Age : 60
Location : Valdosta ga
Registration date : 2019-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Ramla-Meryt on 09.03.19 18:37

20 is still exceptionally young, in the scheme of things.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 93
Location : UK
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Lightseeker on 10.03.19 4:44

Ramla-Meryt wrote:20 is still exceptionally young, in the scheme of things.

Yes, especially when it comes to such a life-changing and irreversible decision.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 165
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Lightseeker on 10.03.19 4:48

Kassie_sirmans wrote: I have already read everything about it. I know the cost and I still want to be one, and to answer your question I'm 20

Look, I don't want to sound inquisitorial because I have no right to question the spiritual motives of another individual. However, would you be willing to share some of your motives why you "want to be one"?

As I stated before, I'm not saying that all vampires are unhappy about what they are, only that I know quite a few who after a few years wish they had not undergone the transformation or embraced/awakened their vampirc nature. It is a deeply dark path with all the dangers that such a path entails. I am a member of an organisation that studies vampires quite extensively, so I speak from first-hand experience.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 165
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Kassie_sirmans on 10.03.19 9:33

Lightseeker wrote:
Kassie_sirmans wrote: I have already read everything about it. I know the cost and I still want to be one, and to answer your question I'm 20

Look, I don't want to sound inquisitorial because I have no right to question the spiritual motives of another individual. However, would you be willing to share some of your motives why you "want to be one"?

As I stated before, I'm not saying that all vampires are unhappy about what they are, only that I know quite a few who after a few years wish they had not undergone the transformation or embraced/awakened their vampirc nature. It is a deeply dark path with all the dangers that such a path entails. I am a member of an organisation that studies vampires quite extensively, so I speak from first-hand experience.

Because since I was young I could always feel the presence of a spirit or a demon, I would know if it was positive or negative. I find my own ways to communicate to them because its beyond fascinating. They follow me around where ever I go. Anyways, I read from this website that your physic ability's will be heightened, its hard and confusing to do on my own. Plus I find vampires amazing and the history behind them. Yes I know some hate that they have become a vampire but I honestly truly know I'll be happy. So please just trust that I'm making the right decision because I know I am.

Kassie_sirmans
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Age : 60
Location : Valdosta ga
Registration date : 2019-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Maxx on 10.03.19 10:20

If you need to get your info about your future from writings and interactions with strangers from a board forum, you do not have sense enough to get out of the rain.  Ancient occult schools would not even begin to admit individuals for any kind of serious study unless they had turned age 50.  You are still a baby and cannot be considered wise enough to make many decisions about anything.  Just begin to study life and stay at it for another 30 years.  You will see your preferences change many times over by then.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3025
Age : 103
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Kassie_sirmans on 10.03.19 10:30

Maxx wrote:If you need to get your info about your future from writings and interactions with strangers from a board forum, you do not have sense enough to get out of the rain.  Ancient occult schools would not even begin to admit individuals for any kind of serious study unless they had turned age 50.  You are still a baby and cannot be considered wise enough to make many decisions about anything.  Just begin to study life and stay at it for another 30 years.  You will see your preferences change many times over by then.

That's what you think

Kassie_sirmans
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Age : 60
Location : Valdosta ga
Registration date : 2019-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Maxx on 10.03.19 10:55

That is what history has proven. If you think otherwise, you may be one of the silly delusional crowd on the train ride. ha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3025
Age : 103
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Maxx on 10.03.19 11:01

"The whole goal of the future and of the present effort, is to bring humanity to the point where it – occultly speaking – “enters into light.” The entire trend of the present urge forward, which can be noted so distinctly in the race, is to enable the race to acquire knowledge, to transmute it into wisdom by the aid of the understanding, and thus to become “fully enlightened.” #Enlightenment is the major goal of education." AB

You need more understanding in your background, kid.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3025
Age : 103
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Kassie_sirmans on 10.03.19 14:32

Maxx wrote:"The whole goal of the future and of the present effort, is to bring humanity to the point where it – occultly speaking – “enters into light.” The entire trend of the present urge forward, which can be noted so distinctly in the race, is to enable the race to acquire knowledge, to transmute it into wisdom by the aid of the understanding, and thus to become “fully enlightened.” #Enlightenment is the major goal of education."     AB
http://www.vampirismforum.com/
You need more understanding in your background, kid.


Ok how about you look here. Do Not call me kid. Are you stupid enough to think I would actually tell you stuff about me. Ha. Yea so if you are on this website that's about this shit then how about you grow some balls and help people! If its their damn choice to "turn" then that's on them if they hate then it was their fault. OK? Like do you understand me?

Kassie_sirmans
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Age : 60
Location : Valdosta ga
Registration date : 2019-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Being a vampire

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum