Portals, Star gate, white cake on the wall

3 posters

Go down

Portals, Star gate, white cake on the wall Empty Portals, Star gate, white cake on the wall

Post by Maxx 26.04.19 9:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW7F7Qzozfs
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Portals, Star gate, white cake on the wall Empty Re: Portals, Star gate, white cake on the wall

Post by Jonathan 26.04.19 10:44

Looking into this right now. Are you familiar with this guy's work? I mean the host not the historian.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Portals, Star gate, white cake on the wall Empty Re: Portals, Star gate, white cake on the wall

Post by Maxx 26.04.19 11:07

I assume you are talking about Johnny. Yes. I have been watching him for over a year. He is connected with Jordan Maxwell and has been helping him with his stolen identity for a couple of years. He lives in Vanouver in the same area that a lady I work with is from so I have watched him somewhat. We considered having him on the radio show at one time.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.04.19 12:22

Wonderfully interesting. This just greatly sparked my interest even further. I'll be sure to look into more of it.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.04.19 12:24

What do you mean about Jordan Maxwell's stolen identity? I'm not up to date. Used to listen a bit to him many years ago and now recently as well.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.04.19 13:16

a father and son stole his identity and all the royalties to his books and bank accounts, etc. He was living in poverty because of it. The books sold of his were all sold on a bogus site and he got nothing from any of it. Johnny E. was trying to help get it all straightened out. I think Jordan is in a little better situation at present.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.04.19 14:05

Johnny will be taking another guided trip to Egypt next year like this one he just finished. Also one to Peru to the sky city and pyramids there.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.04.19 20:28

I am assuming that everyone has seen this many times before but it is one of the best, and it can never get old and always aids to refresh the memory...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb5HhFhNmVI
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.04.19 22:28

Here is a good place to mind travel....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUjNmq07A-0&t=228s
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.05.19 21:15

Jonathan wrote:Looking into this right now. Are you familiar with this guy's work? I mean the host not the historian.

Jon, have you found anything on the background you said you were looking into? I have been waiting to see what you come up with?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.05.19 6:22

Maxx wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Looking into this right now. Are you familiar with this guy's work? I mean the host not the historian.

Jon, have you found anything on the background you said you were looking into?   I have been waiting to see what you come up with?

I’ve watched the video and although I found it interesting I was hoping to get some insight about it from a friend but haven’t been able to get a hold of him. As for the following video from Magical Egypt that’s an oldie but a good one, lots of great material there.

Since you mentioned a good location to mind travel and visit in the astral, do you agree with the Asetian view described by Marques that those inner chambers in the pyramids were first designed for higher initiation and not tombs at all?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.05.19 8:18

of course, never were for any tombs at all and never were built for that.   Stories about tombs sound like something coming from that lying creep Zahi Hawass who was just given a degree and was last in his class.  A total embassesment.  He was put in a position from the Rothschilds because he allowed them to steal and take items from Egypt for their own use and do their dirty work.

Zahi Hawass Storms out of Debate with Graham Hancock before it Begins
Research Archives
Published on Apr 23, 2015
View follow-up video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4NnC...
For more than a year the encounter that took place at the Mena House Hotel, Giza Egypt, on 22 April 2015 between famed Egyptologist Dr Zahi Hawass and controversial alternative historian Graham Hancock, had been billed as"the first open debate between the representatives of two completely different versions of history."  On the night of the event, however, as Graham Hancock was focussing his slides prior to giving his opening presentation, and before most of the audience had even entered the room, Dr Hawass saw that one slide contained a photograph of Hancock’s colleague Robert Bauval, originator of the Orion correlation theory with whom Dr Hawass has had disagreements for many years. Dr Hawass immediately became furiously angry and began to shout at Hancock and at Hancock’s wife Santha (Santha is wearing the white dress in the video). Hawass demanded that Hancock censor his talk to remove all references to Robert Bauval and the Orion correlation theory. When Hancock explained that the alternative view of history that he was on stage to represent could not exclude the Orion correlation and therefore could not exclude Robert Bauval, Dr Hawass, again shouting, marched out of the debating room. One member of the audience who was present managed to record part of Dr Hawass’s meltdown which is the subject of this video.

Meanwhile, as the audience began to arrive, frantic negotiations took place off stage between the conference organizers and Dr Hawass. Finally, Dr Hawass agreed to return and give his talk and answer questions from the audience, but he refused absolutely to hear or see Hancock’s talk or to engage in any debate with Hancock. Hancock, therefore, gave his talk to the audience without Dr Hawass present (Dr Hawass sat in a room outside the conference hall while Hancock spoke).

When Hancock had finished he answered questions from the audience. Then Dr Hawass entered, gave his talk, answered questions from the audience and left. During Dr Hawass’s Q&A he was asked a question about the 11,600-year-old megalithic site of Gobekli Tepe in Turkey and whether it had any impact on his assessment of the disputed age of the megalithic Great Sphinx of Giza (which Hancock and others have proposed may be of similar antiquity). Unfortunately it appeared that Dr Hawass was completely ignorant of the existence or implications of Gobekli Tepe, arguably the most important archaeological site in the world, so he was unable to answer the question which he passed on to the moderator, Dr Miroslav Barta, Head of the Czech Archaeological Institute in Cairo (who was by prior agreement not supposed to intervene or take sides in the debate at all) and whose knowledge of Gobekli Tepe was also clearly incomplete (for example Dr Barta stated that Gobekli Tepe dates from the "late eleventh millennium BC through the tenth millennium BC" whereas in fact, the dates presently established for Gobekli Tepe are from 9600 BC -- tenth millennium BC -- through 8200 BC -- ninth millennium BC -- i.e. from 11,600 years ago to 10,200 years ago). Dr Barta also used circular logic, arguing that Egyptian civilization is thousands of years younger than Gobekli Tepe and that therefore there could be no connection, whereas this is exactly the matter in debate, and the point of the question asked, namely whether the findings at Gobekli Tepe require open-minded consideration of the possibility that the Great Sphinx and other megalithic structures at Giza, and with them the origins of Egyptian civilization, might, in fact, be much older than Egyptologists presently maintain.

Hancock did at that point have a brief opportunity to stand up and give his own point of view on Gobekli Tepe and on its implications for the age of the Sphinx and that exchange can be viewed here
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.19 15:40

Jonathan wrote:
Maxx wrote:

Jon, have you found anything on the background you said you were looking into?   I have been waiting to see what you come up with?

I’ve watched the video and although I found it interesting I was hoping to get some insight about it from a friend but haven’t been able to get a hold of him. As for the following video from Magical Egypt, that’s an oldie but a good one, lots of great material

I just viewed a better video by Jonny two hours long. He mentions this again and I have not seen your reply about anything your friend had to say on this. Any action going on?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.08.19 16:28

Nothing new to add I'm afraid.

Post the video for others to watch and comment.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.19 17:13

Lol.  Shows much more is really going on than what is listed in the approved material coming out here.  I noted that there are most sections that do not match Maktub and Victor's conversation as to Egypt Giza builders not coming from Atlantis.  Also, implies Beings from another world coming in to build here on earth.   But I can understand why Egypt would not want other insight as to the builders being someone other than Egyptians.  It also does not agree with some of your conclusions in the past about these issues.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM46dyBoBZ4&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1qvy6AoGEu10jSWotqc8ajB2yqtIZiAMGA_KzprYmSWvHx7kc7eTPpHwY
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down