How to distinguish Keeper from Asetian?

+2
Kalb
xix
6 posters

Go down

How to distinguish Keeper from Asetian? Empty How to distinguish Keeper from Asetian?

Post by xix 24.05.19 16:25

I've read the topic "Nature of Keepers", but I still don't understand the difference. I have also tried to search on the internet and except this forum, I haven't found anything about Keepers at all.

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2019-05-21

Back to top Go down

How to distinguish Keeper from Asetian? Empty Re: How to distinguish Keeper from Asetian?

Post by Kalb 25.05.19 12:44

Hello, xix.

The only way to understand it is to read the Asetia Bible, it's my advice. Buy the book and study him and then come here and ask your questions.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

How to distinguish Keeper from Asetian? Empty Re: How to distinguish Keeper from Asetian?

Post by xix 29.06.19 8:00

I have finally purchased and read some of Asetian Bible.
I have found only about one page about Keepers, but there are a few interesting facts, like the one about feeding (the one saying that Keepers feed more in symbiotic way).
A lot in Asetian Bible really was in some way part if my philosophy before reading it, but there are thing that I am not yet feeling much connected to too. So there is chance that I am Keeper.
I can't find anything more about them but really there is nothing I can found, even in Asetian Bible (except parts about Anubis).

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 29.06.19 8:47

There isn’t much publicly available information about the Anubians and their council within the Aset Ka. This is both strategic and intentional. The Violet Throne does have more interesting information about them than just the Asetian Bible even though still fairly limited.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 29.06.19 16:33

Thanks, but I don't think that I am ready for reading The Violet Throne. Why is information about Keepers intentionally hidden while that about castes is known to everyone? What I have in mind is how to indentify myself if there isn't too much about their personality. So, maybe there is other way to learn about them? I didn't yet decided if I am an really conected to Aset Ka at all, there are propably many other beings who I should consider (I have started with Aset Ka becouse I see similarities between me and the castes and becouse it's easiest to research it).

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.06.19 19:19

Just a small note meant to help:
The three Asetian Lineages are not really "castes" and shouldn't be thought of that way. What might be more helpful is thinking of it in terms of the three crowns of magick, or also the three ways that energy can manifest from Aset's essence. The term "caste", especially based upon its historical usage, sets up a vibe that some Lineages are better than the others, or that there is some kind of hierarchy in place based upon Lineage. This tends to cloud things even more when the loyalty, unity, and overall philosophy of Asetianism is already quite easily misunderstood by the masses to begin with.

Important to keep in mind is the fact that even with updated information on the three Lineages, there are still many details that are unknown to the public, as it will likely remain. The Anubians, and information about them, will probably always be shrouded.

While not a "fun" answer, there IS enough publicly available information about Asetianism to cause profound growth and transformation. Discovering the nature of the soul can be a long process. Things will be uncovered on their own time. The universe tends to have its own rhythm that isn't always concerned with the timetable of incarnated beings.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 02.07.19 14:45

Now, I know more but understand less...
Rhea Kaye: By "enough information" you probably mean only information on asetka.org.
There is a lot of information but as in the case of Keepers, it probably isn't enough to really be sure about anything. Shouldn't I contact a member? And how other Asetians, become members or look for information about themselves? For example Asetian Bible there is written that Elders search each other in each lifetime. Is it possible with the information available (generalising for any Asetian)?

In fact, I do not think that I am Asetian (I have characteristics of each caste). But I am certain that I am Otherkin, I even have some kind o sensing of past life. But it's not enough. From what I know is that I can be someone else, but I can be also a Keeper (in some sense I am protective, but maybe not in common sense). I just want to rule out some possibilities. I can also be in relation with Keepers (Keepers are allies to Aset Ka). Another reason for my search is that it's unlikely that I will find information about who I am simply by browsing the internet; I've tried to find something on Otherkin forum (Kinmunty), but most of them haven't ever heard of Aset Ka.
As Otherkin I can be anything, so there isn't a big chance that I will find anything connected to me.
So I am left with past life regression, but I am not skilled enough to achieve any results yet.
Maybe I've found some cultures that I could identify with, but there is no information about them because they are not organized into orders.

So what is the easiest (/the best) way to found some information about me? How are Asetians doing it after partial awakening?

I am sorry if I have misunderstood your answers

PS: About the Lineages: tell that to Michelle Belanger... Sorry, I have read The Codex too ^^

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.07.19 18:45

when you learn to meditate and leave your body and return to the Ancient Egyptian past... you will learn your answers directly for yourself.  No one can tell you what you have entered into this physical life to accomplish other than your higher self.  Until you learn to go within, you will chase every crook and cranny that is designed to take your energy from you and keep you confused.  

Learn how to trust yourself and question all the crap out there on the net, books, forums, etc.   If you cannot quickly understand it,  put it on the shelf and come back to it later in your life.  Discovering things at just the right time, you will realize things were made for you in a timely fashion.

We are always where we are supposed to be on our journey.  We are never too early and never too late as we have many helpers on the other side pulling for us.

Learn to stop and clear all the fog from self and listen to your higher self within.

Good travels...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 02.07.19 19:39

Great advice there, Maxx.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.07.19 22:05

One last thing I need to add.....sorry.

Your life depends on your belief system.  Be careful in what you form as beliefs.  There again, you will have help but your interests will guide you.  Moving correctly towards the selected interests you are drawn to and making the right choices in what to study, will certainly be a time saver over lifes duration.  You do not want to be diverted towards things that are not suited for your life lessons.  Those things will waste time.  Cover more interesting factual material and advance faster by connecting to facts, not fiction.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 07.07.19 10:28

So Maxx, I should concentrate on past lige regression? Or maybe there are other possibilities?

In Asetian Bible it is written that past life regression is very hard, becouse one needs to access Akashic Records wich are on ethereal level. So is it possible for me, is it the only way?

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.07.19 10:36

A good question. I've been pondering it myself. Many people who talk about past life regression makes it seem so easy but the Asetian Bible makes it seem like an entirerly different thing. So I wonder who is right, or if these other people are using some lower form of technique for past life regression that might or might not work or yield accurate results?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.07.19 10:49

I never said a damn thing about past life regression.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.07.19 13:09

above comments are exactly what I mentioned.  YOU have to find within yourself what is really going on with you and everything around you.  So many so-called experts with so many so-called answers to things like this.  YOU have to do the hard work to make a connection with your Higher Self to find what is real.  All these books, movies, webinars, forums, experts selling their wares, etc. telling you how to do this and do that.  Hell, I do not trust anything even from this forum unless I can confirm it from a higher source that I know I can trust.

How do you think the Higher Priesthood received the answers to their questions???  Did they turn on the TV and tune in or pick up their cell phone and call a friend???   You have to wake up and learn how to think for yourself and how to determine what is a crooked crock and an idiots game of selling material to the dummies for profit.  

The method still works with self and Higher Self and it does not come overnight.  We have all been spoiled with all this instant gratification crap.  I still am saying your life depends on what you believe.  It is critical.  Will we be able to save ourself or not???
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 09.07.19 13:21

Maxx, I thought thay by "leave your body and return to the Ancient Egyptian past" you mean rocovering past life memories so I have come up with past-life regression and accessing Akashic Records becouse these are propably the most commonly used methods.

Past life regression is not always aiming at accessing Akashic Records, sometimes it doesn't even care if waht has been regressed is real; it focuses on healing, wich can be done wichout real memories, they are treated just like a story.

I also do not understand the concept of Akashic Records fully. Why our Higher Self doesn't remember, why do we need to ask Akashic Records?

So you Maxx meant connecting to Higher Self, but does it mean exploring present or past, and if past then what teqnique is that connected to and how does it works?

I also feel something like a sense of what I should learn or what I could have been doing doing in my past-life, but I am not sure about it's accurancy and it is mostly about my interests, lifestyle and personality, it doesn't include any details.

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.07.19 14:22

recently, I was asked have you ever thought about teaching?  My reply was hell, yes. I thought about it and in 3 seconds my answer was no, and hell no.  Never again.  I have had 4 individuals from this site, not including outsiders, convince me they were serious about learning.  My program was over 6 months and 26 lessons.  they all said the same thing regarding how serious they were.  lol.

None lasted beyond week 3.

Meditation is your answer and go within.  You can go forward or backward in time as it really does not exist.  You can get any answer you seek.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.07.19 14:25

you sound like a nice person so do not take me seriously. I am just fed up with people that have no motivation to improve and want everything all at once with putting no effort into the results. lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 09.07.19 23:53

Only the most hard-cooked disciples can endure the teachings of "master Maxx".
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.07.19 7:39

that is trash. I have no disciples. why are you inferring that is the case.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.07.19 8:18

xix wrote:

Past life regression is not always aiming at accessing Akashic Records, sometimes it doesn't even care if waht has been regressed is real; it focuses on healing, wich can be done wichout real memories, they are treated just like a story.

I also do not understand the concept of Akashic Records fully. Why our Higher Self doesn't remember, why do we need to ask Akashic Records?

The Higher Self is fully aware of ALL of your past lives as what you are today reflects all the lessons you have confronted from your past.  You learn why it is YOU that have blocked the memories from the past for your benefit.  You would not want to know all of this if you have a particular lesson you have come in to learn now, because all the choices you have now would not be in front of you to select if you knew what you had done with that info in the past.

As far as healing, every situation is different and requires all kinds of approaches.  That is what I have found in looking at it from my own view.  Illness or sickness is caused by all kinds of various influences and needs different approaches.   Some are manifested by the person themselves completely.   It would be the easiest to heal if that person can be shown they are the reason for their own problem and no external cause is responsible for it outside the self.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down