Seven Scorpions and Goetia

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seven Scorpions and Goetia

Post by Daniel09 on 27.10.10 21:11

I do not think their essence would be able to be contained within a human body.

If they could, they would probably just mind their own business until Aset gives some kind of command to them. I imagine they would not fight for any side.

As for their awakening... absolutely no idea.
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 on 28.10.10 2:47

Daniel09 wrote:I do not think their essence would be able to be contained within a human body.

If they could, they would probably just mind their own business until Aset gives some kind of command to them. I imagine they would not fight for any side.

As for their awakening... absolutely no idea.

Speculating :
hmm... well, If they could, then Aset could also.... and then we probably would have a new epic wars on our hands, if their human ( like the biological brain ) mind didn't go insane before that happens.

Well , I dont know, but that much knowledge, nature , law and force related stuff would probably overload the human brain they where incarnated in to.

under the awakening : They would probably be a bit confused, and probably think that they had some kind of insanity, if looked at it from a logical perspective ( like in human nature,law ) they will have grown up in a world where human rule, and the same rules dont apply to them, where they come from.
So it would have been quite a contradiction, to wake up in that way.

I think (If this is possible at all ) that I would have to go in a very small rate , since to much could probably cause brain malfunction and insanity, I could actually ( hypothetically ) cause brain strokes and hart failure...

( just some thoughts, on the subject )

Sincerely Divine 277

Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi on 28.10.10 6:48

I think it could be possible if a big battle was near, and if Aset would that.
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi on 28.10.10 6:48

if Aset would want that* I meant.
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb on 28.10.10 13:34

Divine 277 wrote:
Stalker wrote:Nice post. Thank you.

I do no sure if you interpret well my words. "Nice Post" was not for you. Was for Victor, Jonathan and Aghrab.
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 on 28.10.10 13:47

Yes I know ... I was agreeing Smile
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti on 30.06.11 17:40

Greetings to everyone. I found this topic interesting because the Goetia was a key in me learning about Asetianism and led me to this forum.

In my introduction I had mentioned "So, why am I here??? Well, I have been contacted by an entity that insists he knows me very well...over the years...apparently I am supposed to figure out the pieces to this puzzle all by myself, give or take a few clues here and there... What I do know is that my soul if definitely not mortal... I have natural inclinations toward the occult and inborn abilities or skills that I did not have to study to attain in this lifetime... I am here on this forum to observe, share, and gain any knowledge that will lead me closer toward my true enlightenment..."

So, you are probably wondering how I got here from that...Without giving too much information, I always felt that I am a vampiric soul since being a child. I had many dreams involving this. As I stated a certain entity was always following me. I didn't get his name until a few days before the death of my father in March of 2005. I didn't get an accurate name for some time after because of his accent. I had mistakenly placed a consonant in front of his name. So I was searching for a "Demon" with the wrong spelling. Until, I said the name repeatedly and realized my mistake. Interestingly enough, that entity is vampiric, it is also mentioned in biblical text, thousands of years old.

Anyways, I think the Goetia has definite connections here because, there are 72 entities listed in that text. So you may be wondering where am I going with this? Well, it is written that Seth had a great feast to which he invited Osiris and the 72 conspirators.

That being said, let us look at the definition of a "Demon" from another angle, I pulled a quote from Wikipedia concerning this.

{Greco-Roman concepts of daemons that passed into Christian culture are discussed in the entry daemon, though it should be duly noted that the term referred only to a spiritual force, not a malevolent supernatural being. The Hellenistic "daemon" eventually came to include many Semitic and Near Eastern gods as evaluated by Christianity." - - Wikipedia}

I am intrigued by this and would like to hear all of your enlightened thoughts on this theoretical correlation I presented. Please excuse any grammatical errors you may encounter while reading this post. I have not slept in almost two days due to my job.

Sincerely,

Sinata
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia on 01.07.11 10:11

Greetings, Sinata.

This encounter that you had with a supernatural entity was it after you practiced with the Goetia? If so, were you evoking or binding any specific daemon with Solomon's sigils?

In your connection of Goetia with the Osirian myth, are you implying that the 72 daemons of Solomon were under the control of Seth when he plotted to betray Osiris?

I am just trying to understand you in order to be able to help.

'Natalia'
Natalia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti on 03.07.11 1:56

Greetings Natalia,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. To answer your first question, I had never practiced with the Goetia. The entity had been around me before I was old enough to even know what that was.

To answer the second question, I am not implying that they were under his control. I was only mentioning a possible connection because I thought it an odd coincidence.

What are your thoughts on this?
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia on 03.07.11 12:38

It is in fact an interesting connection. I am unable to say if true as I don't hold enough information on such details.

'Natalia'
Natalia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark on 08.03.12 7:32

On this subject, my question would be "what would be the need to invoke them?"

It would seem that if one were to attempt such a thing, then circumstances of ones own existence would have to be in dire straits. Then I think, one would attempt a direct link with the Goddess rather than with the seven scorpions.

It was an interesting question, I enjoyed reading this thread.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum