4 posters

Go down

New member introduction Empty New member introduction

Post by cabrera 30.08.19 6:18

I am a little nervous.
Um... what am I going to say.
Um... Hello everyone.

I'm Asian.
An ordinary person. But I am a little different.
Personal physique: Quite often see strange sights. Yin and Yang eyes are so troublesome.
I always feel that the place to live is the transfer station. There are often ghosts or strange people who shuttle my home. "Weird people" are not dressed in white or in black. (clothes)

I am easy to dream. Often concerned about the characters of the dream. Because no one person I know. But I am crying. Every time I cry, I am very sad. I don't know why, sometimes I feel like I know them. But I really don't know them. (In real life)

Sometimes what I say will come true. My mother was scared by what I said and asked me, "Why do you know that I want to buy this?" Once I went shopping at the hypermarket with my mother. My mouth issued Bleater words. "It means buying the toilet paper with the sheep logo. Don't worry about the price, buy it." In our home, shopping will compare prices, and buy them when they are worthwhile. As a result, my mother really bought the toilet paper with the sheep logo.
The day before yesterday, after my mother returned, scolded me. "Are you saying something again?" She's embarrassed to walk to the locomotive shop several kilometers away. Pull the car to the locomotive repair shop. When my mother came home, she said to me, "My eyes are hurt by the wind and sand, it hurts!"  On Sunday, the clinic did not open the door. My mother has always stressed, "What did you say today?" I didn't say it today, I said it last month. I have a hypothetical question in my heart. "My mother came home late on Sunday and was unable to participate in community activities." As a result, the day came (the day before yesterday) and this happened.

In addition, I can hear the sounds that others can't hear. Smell the smell that others can't smell. (Like the smell of ghosts. The taste of electrical appliances, which allows me to know that electrical appliances should be deactivated to avoid overheating. There are also some smells that are difficult to describe.)

The above is my introduction, please advise.

cabrera
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-08-28

Back to top Go down

New member introduction Empty Re: New member introduction

Post by Nightshade 30.08.19 6:37

Hi and welcome. Are you friends with Rael who is a member in this forum? He's also Asian. Sometimes the language barrier can be tough on communication. Don't be afraid to speak your mind though!
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 31.08.19 4:52

Welcome! Unusual senses can be quite interesting. I've experimented a lot with that in the past, although it blew itself up. Tasting energy fields is one of them - they all carry their unique individual tastes. But, alas, I have to take things a bit more carefully nowadays. To develop safe and sound methods and techniques is far more favourable and sophisticated to achieve the same goals than randomly and haphazardly. The latter is what caused it to blow itself up. Over-strenuous exercises of occult development without prior instruction or guidance. Although I see to you some of these things come more naturally so that's no problem to my knowledge.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 01.10.19 16:42

*waves in greeting*
No need to be nervous, so long as your intentions are good. (:
A.Nightside