I need help in understanding what is happening to me.

Go down

I need help in understanding what is happening to me. Empty I need help in understanding what is happening to me.

Post by SeleneKnight on 11.10.19 9:23

Hello everyone. I am hoping someone can help. I am not sure what is going on to me. I have these dreams where it feels like someone is in my room but they feel like memories. Anyway after I have the dream of someone in my room I have these dreams of being bitten and having blood fall down my body. Last night I dreamed that leaches were attached to my body. I have started noticing that crows like to hang around me more and more as well as vultures. Whenever I want it feels like I can talk to the wind and it listens and adjusts it pattern to what I want. I am asking the Magic community because I recently practiced many spells, including the asking of a spirit for help. I felt like it worked. I leave flowers outside my windowsill and they disappear. I feel like someone is near me. Any answers would be helpful.

SeleneKnight
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2019-10-10

Back to top Go down

I need help in understanding what is happening to me. Empty Re: I need help in understanding what is happening to me.

Post by SeleneKnight on 11.10.19 15:58

Nevermind everyone, I will find my own answers.

Thank you.

Goodbye.

SeleneKnight
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2019-10-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum