Is it possible for a vampire to be summoned?

+2
MysticLightShinethForth
Rael
6 posters

Go down

Is it possible for a vampire to be summoned? Empty Is it possible for a vampire to be summoned?

Post by Rael 13.10.19 6:31

I saw a message on the internet.
It is the way to summon a vampire.
is it possible?
Is it possible for a vampire to be summoned?

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Is it possible for a vampire to be summoned? Empty Re: Is it possible for a vampire to be summoned?

Post by Rael 13.10.19 6:31

Its content is:

When it is absolutely quiet around the full moon night
(Otherwise, it will fail because the full moon night is when the vampire is hungry)
Put five wax torches on the window sill or the roof facing the moon, and form a small circle, about half a meter wide.

Put a basin of water in the middle of the wax torch and sit on the spot where you can see the moon from the clear water.

Take out a knife, cut the middle finger, and drop the blood into the clear water, about 3 drops.

When the blood dissolves into the moon and the reflection is blurred, take out the Bible for rapid meditation.

After about three or five minutes, you will see a black shadow flying in the direction of the moon.
And vaguely see a lot of bats flying by their side, is a vampire.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Is it possible for a vampire to be summoned? Empty Re: Is it possible for a vampire to be summoned?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.10.19 9:21

Hello, Rael. Where did you read this specifically? Sounds more like a way to summon a vampiric spirit than an actual real life vampire in human form, although I'm dubious about the sources.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.10.19 9:53

Please don't encourage it! Lol.....
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 14.10.19 4:58

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Hello, Rael. Where did you read this specifically? Sounds more like a way to summon a vampiric spirit than an actual real life vampire in human form, although I'm dubious about the sources.

Expressed by words, it is a website in China.

The uploader treated it as an anecdote.
Classified as a horror zone.
Also said no one dared to try!

Its content is said to be in the first Bible.
The uploader said so.
As for the uploader, there is no generic name.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 02.04.20 14:04

It may depend in conditions involved. Vampire phenomena according to international records was and can be diverse, though an extremely rare filed.
What an interesting thing if in a war situation to summon a vampire to help in least expected situations.
I have vision of the vampire who is more talented and very private and keeps very secretive. Can you see a positive side of the vampire?

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 02.04.20 14:06

Sorry my typing board sometimes fails, in the previous section, I meant to write 'extremely rare field'.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by PLM 04.05.20 21:17

Rael, I don't see why not. It was not very long ago that an old friend of mine that I hadn't spoken to in years attempted to summon my attentions. I saw a white mist sort of fog and simply said Well, Hello there, I thought of him but was not sure it was. However, he heard me loud and clear. We are several thousand miles apart. Since then, he and I have spoken and confirmed what each of us experienced.

It is my opinion....if you catch the attention of one....one will be summoned.

PLM
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2020-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 05.05.20 8:14

I suspect vampires in the old world were variable in their talents, so why not summon a vamp for constructive purposes? I very talented one today? I wonder about the ability to vanish and appear again.
How about getting a vamp for helping you to win the lottery? Money should be no object for super talented ones.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.05.20 8:34

ardent, you are not even close to reality with your thought you write in the above statement.  You are having a thought that is fantasy and non-realistic.  You are in a total disconnect. Why do you suppose the (vampire) you think you can summon would have their interest in you?  The being is not subject to your whims or to answer to any desire you are coming up with to give it to you.  The being she described above is not like the fantasy genie in a bottle.  You are not even close. That being is live on the planet at this time and walks among all others here just like you do. This is not a mythical being.

This illustrates what Rhea Kay suggested.  You are not in touch with many things and there appear to be many vacant spaces between the ears.  Sorry, but this is apparent.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 05.05.20 13:18

Indeed, if I may be blunt, this is the stereotypical New Age entitlement and fluffery wrapped up in a vampy packaging.
I noticed that when people feel drawn to the vampiric archetype, they feel compelled to assign special importance to the most natural events that mass numbers of people already possess the ability to access. A cow farting nonchalantly in a grassy field becomes a cry of bloodthirsty Bathory from the depths of hell, communicating in a code that only the most special vampires can hear. 
What's being described can, at best, be attributed to simple energy links. Trying to claim that a flesh and blood "vampire" on the physical plane can be "summoned" is taking a mammoth leap into dank realm of fiction. 
If old friends think of each other, that can reinforce energy links. That's how those things work. Think of the other person and maybe they'll call, or text, or vice versa. Maybe you call an old friend on sudden impulse and they tell you, oh hey this is great, I was just about to call! 
These things are exceedingly common and natural. 

Anyway, I think people would have an easier time if they stopped overcomplicating simple energetic principles in order to feel special. That is a way to get nowhere very quickly. 
A lion doesn't spend time obsessing over and writing articles about his teeth.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PLM 05.05.20 17:07

Rhea Kaye,

I am glad to see you agree with energy links. When doing magic, energy is always required. As a fact, walking across ones floor requires it as well.

PLM
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2020-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.05.20 17:26

right.  but what ardent was so impressed with was not magic, in my opinion.  It was the ability of you having attained to become aware of the higher dimensional activity going on around you.  This you did after years of involvement with knowledge of metaphysics, I am assuming.  Ardent also made mention of the ability of the person appearing and the disappearing (as he put it).  That was not magic either.  

Also, what was described was not something unique to a vampire but can be acquired by any human willing to do the work.  (I admit this illustration is attached to the myth of the vampire but it is in the case of the belief that the ability is something that the vampire is born with....lol....and if that was the case, then ALL the people in the VCN would be misting in and out of each other's bedrooms at night).  Thanks for pointing all of this out to make it even more clear how foolish and delusional this is as a description of vampires.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down