Werewolf Metaphysics

5 posters

Go down

Werewolf Metaphysics Empty Werewolf Metaphysics

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.10.19 12:55

INTRODUCTION/DISCLAIMER
This is a brief text or writing on the nature of lycanthropes as perceived within myself, who shall here act as a willing mediator of their own nature for the hopes of contributing insight into this obscure matter to this forum which also happens to be public. By no means do I intend to share any secrets that would be kept hidden for whatever reason by whatever individuals, groups or covens, as I've never been in contact with any of those but merely self-explored my own nature and seem to stand upon a rather firm foundation of self-evidenced reason and experience as to my own nature. That said, I have never in person or even online met or talked to or known any other lycanthrope in my life from what I can definitely tell or really tell at all, so I wouldn't know the opinions of others but believe it to be right - at the very least not wrong - to share this insight, as the inspiration has come to me without bad conscience in regards to mediating it via written text in this public forum for the sake of knowledgeable information and potential interest that might serve both werewolves and vampires alike, or any common student. If there are any other werewolves out there who would like to comment, or take contact with me, please feel free to do so. I will be welcoming of those who are honest and sincere.
(I will also post this in the Vampires section of this forum because of not just the reason that I don't wish it to be lost in Off Topic but also because it needs a category of its own but, whilst lycanthropy is not as popular or recognized a subject as the vampire community, this is the closest it can get, although wishing not to confuse vampires and werewolves with each other of course. If the admins would like to see this in another place, though, they're of course free to place it elsewhere or if they could possibly open another section for otherkin discussions even. However that's probably for a different time but possibilites abound, I do believe, if I'm not ignorant as to the administration of this forum. Thank you.)

WEREWOLF METAPHYSICS
The Werewolf or Lycanthrope is a being of great power, perhaps in a raw and primordial sense more so than any form of sophisticated refinement; perhaps even more physically and mentally than metaphysically as in the case of vampires with subtle ability, magickal prowess and elegance. However, this does not mean to say that lycanthropes cannot become adept magicians and energy workers, for they certainly have the possibility like anyone else but vampires generally tend to have an advantage in that arena and area of expertise. Now, however, even though that was said, the statement that lycanthropes have no particular magickal skills or inborn abilities like vampires might be a wrong notion, because they, at least from my understanding, are magickal creatures although the energy is applied to a more physical and mental level but it does carry potential for magick as well and for certain. The astral or spiritual body of the werewolf appears to sometimes come into more contact with the physical body than at other times or wish to manifest its peculiarities in the mindset, and even in the physical strength and behaviours, of the werewolf than at other times. This though seems to be a matter of self-integration, or a full acceptance of the nature, because the lycanthropic soul might often be repressed if the indoctrination by society is heavy, just like in the case of other otherkin or even vampires, and might only occasionally come forth unless the integration through self-acceptance is complete and their own nature stands self-revealed. But, this is a process of dedicated self-discovery and balance; the integration of opposites. It takes both continued trial and error, testing and a committed undertaking in that regard - of finding out true nature - just like with any other being. Times when the lycanthropic beast might come forth otherwise is when there's fear or need for survival, as the aggressive beast rises and comes out in self-defencive protection.

Lycanthropes are not human. Their nature is dark and predatory just like vampires although in a uniquely different way, just like vampires are unique in their own regard and these two being categorically and transcendentally of different natures. This characteristic of a dark and predatory mentality might, however, confuse them to be vampires although that would depend upon energy metabolism as in other species of vampires, just like Anubians for instance have been said to in some cases have a vampiric nature and identify as such due to that factor and in other cases not so, due to its absence. The fact is though that if werewolves do feed it is in a different way than vampires. It relies far more upon metaphysical brute force than magickal stealth of tendrils although the art of feeding - and feeding is indeed an art - relies greatly upon learned skill as well as expertise that, even if they have the inborn skill, must be cultivated. So that said, werewolves can still feed in a skillful manner, only that it's done somewhat differently than for vampires. The area of werewolves and feeding is to me a quite touchy subject, however, because it is only drawn from my own experience and yet is somewhat uncertain but there seem to be indications from it that there is a correlation between feeding and werewolfism because in my own experience there is sometimes a hunger or a thirst for energy that connects deeply to the urge of the inner beast. The astral or spiritual body of the werewolf that I mentioned above does seem to get into far closer mental and physical proximity and inherent alignment both when there's a hunger or thirst due to seeming metaphysical starvation but also when feeding has happened and the hunger or thirst is fulfilled or quenched and the energy ignited or heightened.

There are also certain traits specific to werewolf metaphysics that are apparently only found in this species and that also characterizes it as such, specifically as a werewolf. Not only is there an inner bestial nature of profound manifestation in strength, behaviour and mindset, but also what I shall term quite interestingly enough as "The Howl", being all in relation to it. The werewolf does indeed HOWL! This isn't a mere human being who mimicks the howl of wolves, however, nor is it due to clinical lycanthropy where people hallucinate or fall into delusion, unfortunately due to mental illness, that they're some animal, not exclusive to wolves. The behaviour of a werewolf and someone struck by clinical lycanthropy aren't the same, as the behaviour of werewolves will be under their full conscious control and reason, only being of and expressing a different inner nature than humans that comes then to surface from the inward depths. So the chances are that they won't at all appear in a mental shift or physical manifestation of lycanthropic behaviour in public or with other people at all, due to a fully sane and rational intelligence coming with the understanding that most people would not approve of that or that they would just, indeed, think that the veritable lycanthrope in question has some illness. Either that, or it would just appear so much out of place coming from a human body amongst other humans... They're usuallly functional, rational and sane people like most people are for the most part, more or less, and the behaviours of the werewolf - specifically as being of and characterizing a werewolf nature - are functional but markedly different from human behaviour, when it comes forth to a physical manifestation of their inner nature due to this mental or psychological shift, so-called. It's just a different manifestation from having a different soul; something very primal that urges its way forth but is the nature of the lycanthrope and distinguishes them as such. This all being stated, however, is by no means to bash people with the condition of clinical lycanthropy at all nor would I ever want that but the distinction must necessarily be made because this has got nothing to do with mental disorders or illness. Even the Asetian Bible mentions the reality of lycanthropes and that is certainly not upon the basis of a psychiatric disorder. There are also various other communities of otherkin and therianthropes describing similar phenomena that is far removed from the unfortunate reality of the mental illness - often psychotic - of clinical lycanthropy that albeit deserves proper treatment and good care.

However, to continue on the topic of "The Howl", it is a profound manifestation of an intrinsic, powerful urge due to heightened energy or shifting to the predatorial mindset of the lycanthrope, but most specifically due to the former factor, perhaps primarily - but in necessary conjunction with the latter. The predatorial mindset can manifest without the howl, but the howl cannot manifest without the predatorial mindset in which the lycanthrope will necessarily and naturally be in - in a very fierce way because it will always manifest fiercly. The Howl is a direct manifestation of the lycanthrope's nature at a specially heightened peak of energy that also ties into certain metaphysical considerations for how the spiritual or astral body of the werewolf relates to the overall person when the integration happens. The Howl has the advantage - when fully let out and expressed without much restraint or repression - of bringing the spiritual or astral body of the lycanthrope into completion with the physical mind and personality of themselves, and even to the level of the body then. It allows for a complete self-integration, and is very therapeutical in that sense and hence is deeply healing to the werewolf, especially if they have been in repression and/or denial of their own nature due to societal conventions and social conditioning. So, the reason why it gives this effect is because the profound urge and manifestation of their nature is brought into an expression of an even physical manifestation - not turning into some big monster of lore and myth, as that is reserved for the astral plane, but - echoing the inner call of their being from the spiritual to the physical in a manifestation that is at least manifested in powerful urges of behaviour and so tangibly experiencing part of, accepting, and integrating, their nature when acted out as such.

The mind frame of the lycanthrope, especially during the howl, is extremely liberating and actually very empowering - that is, when the werewolf partially forgets their human psychology and goes into a mental shift. The human way of thinking is calmed down or shifts into the mind frame of the inner beast so there are no worries at all and the mind is quiet from human talk propagated by thoughts involving human language and enters a bestial and predatory mode of thinking, feeling and perceiving, expressed outwardly in their behaviour.

Also, the manifestation of the werewolf depends upon the individual him- or herself as to whether it will be perceived as good or not, honorable or just; a werewolf who is what would be considered a good person will have a portion of that in its manifestation from the underlying psychology albeit then carried over into a much darker and more bestial form for those moments of manifestation. However it is hard for me to imagine werewolves acting out of dishonor in their manifested nature because, just like wild animals, they live with integrity to their nature or at least so I have perceived it. But it's nothing deterministic at all; just like people, they must all be different but from what I've witnessed within myself it depends majorly upon the thoughts and emotions I feed it with. That which I am in truth, beyond masks of ego and self-deceit, will come forth in the manifestation of the beast, in the same way.

With this I conclude this small text and thank you all for reading.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Metaphysics Empty Re: Werewolf Metaphysics

Post by Naoom 27.10.19 14:30

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here. It is interesting for sure, although I personally don't have any experience with the subject. What I noticed and liked about this a lot, is that in the AB, all the Otherkin creatures are described as magickal creatures. I think it's an important detail that goes by to show that any connections or definitions made by people claiming to be such should be based on actual magick and not role-play or fantasy, as you illustrated very well. I only have two questions regarding the topic. Do you think or believe that lycanthropic beings such as yourself go through an awakening of some sort, and also is it a permanent condition of the soul, being reflected in reincarnation? I think that could hold some serious implications if so.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.10.19 15:15

I believe it's to the nature of my soul, in my inmost consciousness, because I've felt it manifest from that level. From what I can remember I never experienced any "Aha!" moment, so much as merely finding out in the long run. In the first place I thought I was a vampire, from stumbling across Steve Leighton's "vampirewebsite", and finding that nearly all the qualities matched me but, mind you, this was in 2011, however that made me associate with vampirism for a long time and research into the grander vampire community as it had also triggered certain latent tendencies within me that probably had to do with lycanthropy. In all honesty... I feel lycanthropy is merely a part of my spiritual, mental and psychological being, able to manifest to physical modes of behaviour, appearance and action. It's as if it's all the time shifting, like a spiritual chimera, and I can't really tell what I am, however this is what I found for now and I will not go into those other, alternative details here, anyways; that might be irrelevant and I don't wish to derail this thread nor wander into such aimless territories of self-speculation that might be wrong and draw so much undue attention to myself. That I don't wish, but rather to draw attention to the subject matter which I try to keep on a more objective line in so far as that is possible. I'll keep all of that private but this I felt I can speak about for some, perhaps different, reason - yet holding validity to my knowledge and experience. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 31.10.19 4:50

I forgot to add one thing, which I didn't think of at the writing of this thread; it might be interesting to state that in my own experience the mindset shifting towards that of the inner bestial and predatory nature of the werewolf might occur more often upon the visibility of the moon, when it passes through those phases. This might be quite significant, a detail that I myself often overlook but that is also as if taken from fiction. However, I do indeed believe that, just as with vampires, the lycanthropic beasts that inspired fictional tales being written about them, are of the same principle - the occult reality of these creatures, both lycanthropes and vampires, inspired fiction, and that fiction is merely an exaggeration of those natures, often in a physicalized way... as if vampires could fly and turn into bats or werewolves actually physically morph into a huge wolf-like creature. That is because it appears on a three-dimensional screen of vision, like in the movies on a television set or in the cinema, which portray them as such; physicalized. It would rather be in the astral planes where those types of transformations take place, just like the Asetian Bible describes about the nature of Asetian vampires and their advanced magick and mind-bending manipulations from astral flight.

I haven't fully meditated on this understanding yet, but I do draw the line of connection that, indeed, it is often when the moon is out and visible that these shifts take place most predominantly and the astral or spiritual body of the lycanthrope draws close or much closer and into physical manifestation of its powerful urge of particular behaviour upon the background of its beastlike psychology or predatorial mindset. The Howl does come forth, also, most predominantly at the times of the moon being visible at night. I'd have to look closer into this matter, though, as it can be extremely noteworthy, because maybe the lycanthrope nature is connected with some initiation of the moon? Maybe the lycanthropes were made from some type of witchcraft rite or ritual, or even of a shamanic sort, or by a transformation from some deity particularly at night under the moonlight...? I don't fully know and this is very wild speculation on my part. There is very little information about lycanthropes out there and the way to find out for me is extremely limited, at the moment only confined to my personal observation and experience, and I can only try to test various hypotheses with the hammer of truth against the anvil of tested experience in order to smith the sword of knowledgeable insight. To figure out its origins might be a lifelong quest, or taking lifetimes, if the presuppositions are right.

Cheers! Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 04.11.19 7:41

Thank you for your explanation.

I am by no means an expert on the moon or lycanthropy , but maybe some of my ponderings can give you new ideas to explore. (that's how I work anyways. It might be different for others)
Here is what i have so far:
Lunar sickness (by no means am I saying this is lycanthropy, but it's a phenomenon for sure) as a natural form of drawing down the moon.
Wolf totem is often seen with shamans. Healing also means purging/cleaning bad aspects of/in(?) society.
We can only see 1 side of the moon and the other side of it is seen as a very bad place by some.
In today's age the moon is seen as feminine and connected with menstrual tides etc. I remember reading a Swiss article about women aligning originally with spots on and flares of the sun.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.11.19 8:21

I think the only similarity with lunar lunacy (you mean?), as you state, is its emphasis on the wax and wane of the moon and that moon in turn having its effect on certain people, the condition of lycanthropy particularly affected or in different ways impacting the manifestation of its nature by the pull of the gravity of the moon under those conditions. Just like it impacts the tides of the oceans and so on, among other things, that is the common explanation for lunar lunacy (if that is what you meant?), but it might also have some correlation with this phenomena that I mention - if it be correct, that is. Perhaps in combination with the pull of gravity, it also has a metaphysical factor to take into consideration that works in tandem? I'm not sure. I should study this, however, and might then hopefully return later with some added theory. But the present understanding is that it just contributes to raising the energy of the werewolf and so more greatly aligning the spiritual or astral body of the werewolf with the person. Maybe it is as simple as that, but I'd like to inquire deeper still just to be sure.

Wolf totems, shamans... yes... It's not impossible or unlikely that shamans have got something to do with the condition of lycanthropy. But, it's purposes - that of the full extent of wolf totems, or other totems in general - are unknown to me. Another worthwhile aspect to look into for my studies and research, though! Even in Native American lore, there are stories of shape-shifters from what I gather. It was, of course, a very shamanistic culture. Something to look into, for sure!

By healing under "The Howl" I only meant for them. It's certainly purging and cleansing, yes. Might even be quite cathartic, in fact. But it's not a ritual for cleaning up the whole society's mess but only within yourself!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.11.19 8:26

8lou1 wrote:
We can only see 1 side of the moon and the other side of it is seen as a very bad place by some.
In today's age the moon is seen as feminine and connected with menstrual tides etc. I remember reading a Swiss article about women aligning originally with spots on and flares of the sun.

I would suggest not taking everything one reads to be figuratively.  Please try and investigate all statements you read or that are made by others as being spot on.  Even things I post, do this without accepting it blindly.

That other side is not just a bad place.  I travel to the moon in that other dimension to visit some excellent friends I have there.  There are Beings on every planet just as we are here.  The only difference is that they are in other dimensions.   So, unenlightened people with no experience or knowledge of that type of interaction would view the other side of the moon being bad simply because those they have read statements accordingly say that.  The fact is that there are Beings on each planet that are in the category as being Good and Bad.  lol.  Or even Light Beings or Dark Beings.  Or Angelic or Demonic because of the damn religion conditioning many people here have.  So, maybe you would care to investigate and travel to see them and get to know them.  Both sides.  All it is is that they are operating from different vibrations and frequencies that separates each faction.  They all have an assignment in their lives to carry out just as each of us have committed to do while here.  All I would ask is that one considers investigating that issue rather than blindly accepting other's statements that do not know what they speak of. Considering there is no good or bad, only a type of creation, I would suggest looking from that point of view.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 04.11.19 9:28

Yes that's what I ment. In Dutch it is called lunar sickness. Thanks for the correction.

Do you think only personal purging is a lycanthropic trait? Just speaking for myself, I've found personal purging happens before it spreads out into society. I mean in the sense as 'in order to heal the world, heal yourself.'

@maxx: I am aware of other worldly beings. You might have noticed that I wrote: SOME see it as a bad place.
If your comment wasn't for me: Excuse my translation skills. Subtleties sometimes get lost.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.11.19 9:40

Yes, I did. Just making sure. thanks.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.11.19 11:56

Well, if personal purging or cathartic cleansing works according to such a principle it would probably affect in like manner, but... that digresses from the subject as that is not what I meant to imply but meant rather discuss the nature of lycanthropes, and none of their howling or beastlike behaviours in manifestation at all necessarily has any direct connection with or function of being an energy cleanser for the whole society as those traits are merely specific and inherent to their own nature without it.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 04.11.19 12:39

Understood. Thank you
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.11.19 14:09

Confirmation, yes. I don't know if I should talk about this. It's done for the sake of knowledge and sharing, enlightening about, their nature, because there is far too little information available and so I intend to make a sacrifice; things that I'd otherwise have kept secret, if not for this purpose. Yes, werewolves... these beasts, do indeed have a relationship to the moon. I realized as I was doing vampiric feeding on elemental energy, just now... outside in nature, at an autumn - soon to be winter - evening, with the darkness of night permeating what at summer's time would be like daytime. I don't know if other werewolves feel a deep connection to vampirism. However, I was metaphysically starved this day. The beast inside of me was roaring, and I decided to go out to fill myself up for the sake of my balance, health and greater sanity, one might say... the beast coming forth, unexpectedly at a dark evening when the moon was out. I didn't know the moon was out. But I then turned left... as I was facing West, so I turned South; lo, and behold, there it was - a half moon in the darkness of night, as it were, revealed from behind clouds that passed away. Perfectly confirming my theory, or deep intuitive suspicion which I hadn't cared to check prior to the creation of this thread - and to this I shall write: "Howl at the moon; invoke Thyself, under the pale moon light; invoke all that Thou Art, in this dark night." I did a kind of ritual around this whole facing towards the moon, invoking my Higher Self, unspoken by words but known to my inner knowing, and intending to incarnate more of my higher and spiritual potentials whilst also feasting on the abundant energy of land, wind and weather. But I could feel that, doing this type of ritual under the light of lycanthropy particularly, was extremely empowering, fulfilling and for the benefit of my well-being, in feeling whole, well and even profoundly sated - all in connection with the energies of the moon!

I'm sharing something that's very intimate and sacred to me here, but as I said, it is a sacrifice that I make for a subject that is otherwise mostly only left to the wind, doing a disservice to both Lycanthropes for their awakening or others that might resonate with a similar nature, perhaps... Also, I understand that the nature of vampirism, in addition to the topic of lycanthropy, as mentioned partially in here, is nothing often spoken about publically, at least not by serious or credible students - and the elitist stance, secretive knowledge and nature of its serious practitioners would hardly ever allow for them to make such a claim in a public forum or even tolerate it by others, so please bear with me and excuse me for that sake, because this is done for a purpose intentionally without ego and for the sake of knowledge. And, the same as was said about vampirism could be said about lycanthropy perhaps, or any other true otherkin nature; they might all keep an innate code of secrecy, privacy or discretion about what they are and how their practices are like. I've long had the mindset of a spiritual scientist, however, or perhaps a "mad" spiritual scientist much rather said as I don't follow anybody else's rules or any established protocol, and sometimes I will share whatever I've found even if it's deemed as bordering to being secret knowledge by others - not stating that I possess any of that but sometimes I receive certain insights, haha...

All in good cheers,
Mystic the Light who Shineth Forth (from the Darkness of Night and Heraldeth a New Dawn)

Laughing
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.11.19 16:29

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:
All in good cheers,
Mystic the Light who Shineth Forth (from the Darkness of Night and Heraldeth a New Dawn)

Laughing

Wait, did you just say Heraldeth a New Dawn? Where's Robert Sushko this time?
All hail the Herald of the Dawn! Mighty order of impressive power and drunken fools!

lol!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.11.19 16:41

Haha, good one. I knew that as I wrote that you'd be the one to comment precisely that, haha. Razz

To that I had already forethought my reply, like an arrow ready in my quiver to be drawn on my bow; in fact, who has given Robert Sushko the monopoly on being a herald of the dawn? Haha. I can herald the dawn as much as I like to, because I can! Haha. Not sure how many dawns he has heralded, however, but it doesn't beat the record of Mystic the Light who Shineth Forth so Bright! Haha. Razz

lol!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.05.20 10:53

Werewolf,
majestic beast of great prowess,
thunderous and roaring strength,
dragon in the shape of a wolf,
wolf in the shape of a man;
predator,
hunter,
stalker of the wilds,
haunting the night.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 11.01.21 10:03

A quote I wrote a while ago, that I feel pertains to the nature of this:

"The Wisdom of the Wolf lies in surrender to primal instinct, letting mind and senses become acutely aware and sharp beyond human limitations of thought, mindset and language, keenly resting upon the prowess of claw, fang and sharpened senses of sight, smell and sound in wildness."

Of course that it's only symbolical and carries archetypal resonance with the wild nature of this.

Using this thread as a kind of reference depository to what I might come up with that I feel is at least somewhat relevant, if not artistically useful. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.01.21 10:53

However, if taken to the symbolic letter, it's a rather dangerous undertaking of bestial manifestation or atavistic resurgence to use the terminology of Osman Spare. To be stuck in such a mindset is no desirable thing for the human being. I've found to balance it with humanity, spirituality and divinity is of utmost importance, least one gets lost in those trains of thought and rumination into a very dark, bestial mode of being or psychology. It works, if one knows how to make it work. Use caution and exercise responsibility.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down