Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by lili802551 06.11.19 12:40

Hi all. Sorry for making posts before doing introduction. I can't find how to make introduction post. You can call me Lili short from my nickname. I'm from Jakarta Indonesia. I love reading more information about vampires, werewolves, witches, or any supernatural creatures. No offense for any of you who may be this supernatural creatures. I respect your life, and I love knowing how their life, I want to see more of their world, learn more of werewolves and vampires mostly, they're my favorite being.

Well, I guess that's all what I can say about me myself for now. Nice to meet you guys all. I hope I can really meet real werewolves or vampires. I'd love to meet them, for real being the part of their life and being in their world.

lili802551
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Troublemaker 06.11.19 12:54

Welcome. 
Don't worry so much about offending people. We are all here to learn within a serious and mature forum.  Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by lili802551 06.11.19 12:59

Lol ok then. I relief. Yes true I also want to learn more about them. I was always thinking that I'm alone to think I want to be with them and their world. And I will say it's super awesome to meet others interests like me. 😁

lili802551
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum