What is real magick?

+3
MysticLightShinethForth
Naoom
Aurora_AUS
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is real magick? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is real magick?

Post by Maxx 01.12.19 21:39

The forum is such.  But anyone can acquire written material by the millions of pages.  No one ever learns real experiences by books as one really learns from a teacher on a higher plane. To copy miles of material to introduce yourself does not bode well for someone trying to make their mark here.  

But to bring your knowledge of the other worlds, now that gets my undivided attention.  Would you care to introduce us to your friends from the other world???

Welcome, then.  One and all.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.12.19 21:59

Also, the first thing I would look for in the natal chart of a real magician would be the placement of the moon and in what house?  Also, secondly, I would look at the location of Neptune.  I would suspect that a real, live magician might have that moon in the 12th house.  Maybe where would those scales be situated?  Might be looking for a balanced effort, don't you think, so as not to get off to far, one way or another, in the direction which would take one into a bad arrangement.  What say ye about your astrology teacher?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.12.19 22:05

But alas, my apologies, as I depart.  11 pm here and I look for a 4 am rising.  Your 5 am time there in your location sounds as if you would be more suited to our in-house magician living in Sweden.  Mystic.  He is here practically all the time except for his nighttime sleep.  I know he will be fascinated with your description of your many Scrolls.
Tell your other contacts I bid them good night and will have to meet another time.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by mahiya 01.12.19 22:19

The moon in any tower is not a requirement to be a real magician.
Magic power does not need anything else.
In ancient Egyptian science.
Words generate power.
The universe is a be in service for those who learn how to make good use of the strong power.
I will first show you the plans of the moon and its houses and powers in each astronomical house.
Then we will learn how to make real magic like the ancient Egyptians.
The nine brackets are just a nickname for the initial nine digits 123456789
They themselves have stairs and strong houses in a preliminary form where they move all things.
You raised my interest very well.
Already we will meet soon and I am grateful to you.
I am a very experienced teacher in ancient Egyptian arts.
And the secrets of the ancient Egyptians.
It is not the book of the dead or papyri is what I learned from them or printed books, but from former teachers, most of them died.
With my gratitude to you Maxx.

mahiya
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2019-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.12.19 22:33

AHHH you returned before my final exit.

Very good.

I will also tell you of my visit to the area of the Moon on several trips.  On one, I was given a surprise gift of a Spirit to return to earth with me to aid me for the rest of my days here.  That Intelligence also introduced me to another ruler of a different section  there.  I do expect to see them more when my transition occurs here.  What a surprise to learn on my birth years ago that that particular ruler had been a teacher of mine and had assigned himself to me for my stay here.  More another time.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.12.19 22:38

Have I been ruined by cynicism? Because every time someone new comes in here claiming to be a "very experienced teacher" or some kind of vampire I always roll my eyes. 

A quote comes to mind. 
"Learn to separate the ones who talk from the ones who teach." 
Paraphrased. You know who. 

Anyway. 
Has anyone heard that story about the powerful lion who went around his habitat telling everyone he was a lion? Word has it that it really made his teeth sharper .....
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.12.19 22:41

But if you let everyone talk long enough.....all is revealed.  Truth as well as untruth.   That cannot be cynicism on your part.  A hangman never carries a short rope.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 01.12.19 22:43

@Mahiya

You should create your own topic if you want to discuss your information further, but i would very much appreciate if we could keep this topic in relation to my original posts Smile
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2019-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.12.19 22:44

and you probably have a private message.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 01.12.19 22:50

Have received and replied, thank you!
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.01.20 13:06

Maxx wrote:But if you let everyone talk long enough.....all is revealed.  Truth as well as untruth.   That cannot be cynicism on your part.  A hangman never carries a short rope.

It seems my instincts were correct.  He has not been back to teach anything at all. Ha.
And he was going to teach us all about powerful Egyptian Magic.  I intended to give him an extra-long rope but it appears none at all was needed to reveal his extraordinary abilities.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 27.01.20 4:17

You’re such a shit stirrer Maxx 😂
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.01.20 7:59

exactly and when others are not what they appear to be.   Actually, when that happens, I just point out the (untruth) they post here.  There is no need for posting that in the first place, either.  lol.  (mean something).
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 07.03.20 8:11

I have reason not stock anything about magic, no such reality, high-tech motions covered by both sides of life, yes.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.03.20 10:17

I am assuming based on that last word that you are asking a question looking for comment on your statement.

I ask if you see any connections in the thought creation process and the high tech results you mention?

It appears that everything created here comes from the astral or etheric level constructed by the energy of thought.  The magic maker works until either by the learned or natural ability he/she is able to produce results by first creating an item in the astral realm.  Since our physical is much denser here it takes some time for it to appear here....but if by more energy or a waiting period that magic maker produces that item here in the physical for all to see, touch and feel.  Do you agree/disagree?

I believe you might agree that the thought process or energy, can be seen and creates results on a machine to give it a reading of intensity.  Some people have more of that energy than others. Some magic makers have better results than others.  Some scientists have a better discovery record than others.  ha.

That description I have seen first hand.  That may be option one.

Option two, I also have seen first hand.

Final results are also obtained when the magic maker calls on a Being from (beyond the veil), your words.... to come and enable the energy to create a change in the astral makeup on the other side and then is moved to this element or physical side.  It is done faster as there is more energy furnished by the Being over there as it is using its specific purpose for such an ability.  Results for option one and option two are the same but a variety of methods may be a little different.

My question to you, because I have personally seen the results from both methods, do you see any connection with what you place your belief in and call high tech and the methods of the magic maker which many call magic?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 07.03.20 10:32

That makes total sense, Maxx, and It coincides with my understanding as well. I would also add that the more time something takes in order to manifest, the more detailed and specific the results are. I agree about the second scenario you mentioned, it is like the Being that is called creates an outline about what it is we are asking for, in the language of sigils and energy, and like an empty energy construct we constantly fill it with our own energy until it becomes manifest. This way we do the magick, and the spirit acts mostly as a conduit. Nature is abundant, and we have an immense power to bring anything we need in life just by the process you mentioned, but the only issue is that most people do not know what they truly want. Knowing what you want is halfway to getting it Smile
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.03.20 10:56

Beautiful. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 07.03.20 13:07

I would like not to believe in fact fact resent anything as so called magic as I have noted in the ancient Biblical times. Ex. turning water into wine by thought; my close focus here is that it never happened as assumed by humans - this I hope is an example to you for all else.
Also don't think I disbelieve in other planets beyond the veil. I am quite solid in such examinations and collections, it's how and what I stock things that differs.
I have reason to think of super-high-tech sources at work beyond the veil and on earth, and part of this info comes from ancient India, the time of the Vernamas flying crafts all over even during up to the the times of Solomon, such crafts also equalized similar crafts beyond the veil. No airlifting shit by beings as many humans think on earth. Further more lots of things have changed since then about the structures of the immediate beyond the veil planet in realism and in lifestyles.
I suspect of a major source beyond the veil with direct connections with earth slowly manipulating time and progress to a major take over of a new earth government at some point. This new government will disclose lots of things about places in the universe that will cause riots all over the place on earth for quite some time. Track youtube pieces of info, and you could conclude much of what I say here, also rely on partial support by quantum mechanics.
Oh, don't quit on me, I and other important people on earth support the fact that fantasy or real vamp people do develop powers to influence others, and this not biochemical it's through a power beyond human that I believe resides in all of you; it would be too much to get into details now.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.03.20 13:42

ardent wrote:I would like not to believe in fact fact resent anything as so called magic as I have noted in the ancient Biblical times. Ex. turning water into wine by thought; my close focus here is that it never happened as assumed by humans - this I hope is an example to you for all else.

Actually, what you refer to here is not a fact at all.  It is a complete lie and the writer of that section knew it for what it was.   There is plenty of info all during the time mentioned that one common sleight of hand was the making of the container that was used to produce the counterfeit wine making machine. It had various different spaces separated for filling and emptying the liquid as it was poured.  Plenty of fake magicians bought and used this type of fake magic container to produce their magic show to convince the weak minded how they were out of this world.  lol.  There are many, many different accounts that can be offered as proof this was fake.

If one takes that entire book as being fact, they appear to be complete simpletons although I have to mention that everyone has to have something they firmly believe and think is the truth to describe everything around them.  That book has three different layers, if not more, that is the foundation of code written within it.  People it describes by name never existed at all...while many were found in history and other time periods found to exist but by different names and locations.  It actually is bizarre that anyone can believe such things if any research is done at all on the material. 
But all that is another story and the facts are plenty and proof galore that line up with my statements.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.03.20 14:45

(WARNING FOR LONG READ SENTENCES - READER CAUTION IS ADVICED NOT TO GET A HEADACHE.)

Extra-terrestrials with trans-dimensional travel is a subject that Dr. Steven Greer discusses at great length in many of his videos on YouTube. These spacecrafts, according to him, are actually living entities, programmed with a highly advanced technology and even consciousness which furthermore is even more stunningly and amazingly enough on the level of what he calls as God-consciousness which is the same understanding that the great sages of India speak of, which would be a level of realization that beyond all of this, at the level of True Self, you are not different from what the religions actually implicitly refer to when mentioning God (or on a very deep, instinctual and intuitive level MEAN to refer to when saying that), which is a highly misunderstood concept, misconceived as some individual being or entity, as it were, but which is in fact an essence of pure consciousness or much rather is cosmic consciousness that the mystics of various religions speak of both in the East and the West but more commonly in the East in the detailed and elaborated systems of yoga which are designed for the intentional goal of realizing such objectives through (often lifetimes) of dedicated sadhana or spiritual practice.

However these spacecrafts, then, trans-dimensional as they are said to be, can travel in and out of the physical reality, to and fro the astral realms, maybe at least from some lower, if not higher, level of that. And, the sheer magnitude of higher development or great realization in these extra-terrestrials, just to draw as a simple inference based on the "inductive example" of these spacecrafts, if true, would be enormous and probably millions of years ahead of us, as Dr. Steven Greer goes on to discuss.

There's also the idea circulating around about subjects similar to these that these extra-terrestrials, or at least and particularly the Gray, which is a phenomenon often discussed in ufology, I suppose, are "modern and unconscious re-inventionist" - and I shall explain what I mean by that - understandings of the Fairy people that have always been here on the earth and are oft' discussed in traditional witchcraft it appears and in folklore of the Celts as well as all the way to ancient Persia or Iran, before Zoroastrianism, I believe, but which, through our technologized modern world, have taken on another dimension of mythological resemblance as extra-terrestrials or so-called "aliens" (I don't use that term personally in reference to extra-terrestrials because it's a far too alienating idea and if you're going to call them as aliens, you're probably going to have a harder time at getting alongst; and it's quite ironic that, in the US at least, legally, people from foreign countries are called as aliens which word, to me, is quite loaded with a bit of hostility or fear of strangers or those who are different from us, as well as - not to mention, then - prejudice...), and by which I mean with using the words "modern and unconscious reinventionism", as the phenomena of these appearances seem to be influenced by our cultural lenses as a kind of superimposed projection of deep unconscious expectations from a level of the collective cultural matrix unto the reality of these phenomena. The Fairy people and the Gray were very closely similar in description and having many overlapping points in recollections of stories from people's accounts with those encounters, really, so that's why they'd be drawn, according to these theories, as a correlate of each other within the framework of a mythological understanding being updated to suit our modern times from more ancient times and that they, then, appear to transmorph into something different, as per the seeming to be adaptation to and probable projection of the present cultural lenses of understanding and perceiving them (or whichever seems to be most likely, if not both), in which these beings could take on a different resemblance correspondingly, which implicitly indicates something essentially mysterious and indeed to be otherwordly about these Fairy people as I believe also traditional witchcraft frequently speaks of them being very mysterious beings that often can't really be adequately described in any to, our physical minds, fulfilling way - if I'm not mistaken, that is. But this is just one thought or theory or idea I came across from listening to YouTube videos, combined with a small percentage of other things; it might be so, or it might be different than that, so better to keep a sharp, open and critical mind.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.03.20 16:00

The Grays I do not deal with at all and it is my understanding that they are diminishing here in their involvement on this planet at this time.

Fairys...I have no contact with now but the nature spirits I have begun to intermingle with a little bit as a nearby group has contacted me and let it be known they are taking care of a parkside lake a mile from my home.  They introduced themselves in my dream and mentioned their name and how they are dealing with the higher vibrations and taking care of the area around the lake and nearby.  I converse with them every time I take my dog to exercise there and I appreciate their responsibilities to the trees, plants, etc.  They have not yet appeared to me it is hard for them to trust humans but at least we are talking.  lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.03.20 16:28

ardent wrote:I would like not to believe in fact fact resent anything as so called magic as I have noted in the ancient Biblical times. Ex. turning water into wine by thought; my close focus here is that it never happened as assumed by humans - this I hope is an example to you for all else.
Also don't think I disbelieve in other planets beyond the veil. I am quite solid in such examinations and collections, it's how and what I stock things that differs.
I have reason to think of super-high-tech sources at work beyond the veil and on earth, and part of this info comes from ancient India, the time of the Vernamas flying craft

I wanted to use your own words to help point out a fact here if I might.  You say you want to use the water into wine story to use as an example for all else, I think you mean everything I speak of regarding other dimensions and magic.  Thank you. I have shown you where your example is a complete fraud.

But then I must ask you to look at it from my view with the items you have put forth as your basis of belief....ie.. regarding science and physics.  You say you cannot put any confidence in magic or other dimensional travel as it does not fit in your thinking.

I see in your words contradiction big time when you offer no belief in any magic, etc, as it is nothing but natural laws easily explained by science,  but I see your initial interest commentary here is based upon fantasy and fairy tale and vampire legend regarding the tales of Brad Stoker and (poor folks) stories gathered by the writer and turned into something similar to Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny holidays.  The poor folks certainly garnered a name for their countryside by pushing these tales and even continue to this day making money off this morbid fairytale.  I personally call it fake news.  ha.  But do you contend that the Stoker and even Frank Stein story is a part of the real high tech????  because you never attempted to answer my previous questions for you.      I even put up some ??????  question marks for your answer.

Also, do you have any personal first-hand stories of what you post on, or are all your examples based solely on your interest drawn from books alone??????  I contend that for every book on a subject you want me to believe in one conclusion, I can show you as many books on the same subject that will direct a summary to the opposite belief. 
You told me you do not know any vampires other than the movie screen.  Do you know any scientist that time travels???
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.03.20 16:30

But I enjoy the back and forth here even tho we are from two different worlds.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 07.03.20 19:48

Of all I tend to frown on is idolizing God as if a persona that one has to bow to directly with no exceptions.
I know that all personas that speak as Deities are products of the evolutionary state in some ways even if they bear the omnipotent spirit as TAO.
I love people who want to explore more than genetics and do not make too much fuss.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.03.20 8:26

good for you.   

I am the Village Idiot here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next