Disembodied Beings and Asetians

2 posters

Go down

Disembodied Beings and Asetians Empty Disembodied Beings and Asetians

Post by Dreamer 01.05.09 20:01

Many of us have heard people say that spirits love to get your attention if they have the power to actually catch your attention. So what I was wondering and wanted more light shed on is... do you believe that spirits and disembodied beings would more likely enjoy to catch an Asetian or any vampire's attention more than a human? Do you believe they would rather reach out towards vampires? Asetians seem to have more awareness towards their 'noise', and their energies are very... special... so perhaps disembodies beings would more likely enjoy to 'call out' for an Asetian than a human?
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Disembodied Beings and Asetians Empty Re: Disembodied Beings and Asetians

Post by Daniel09 02.05.09 11:31

I can see how it would be amusing for a spirit to "play" with an Asetian more than a normal person, but I also think that from the realm they reside in, it is much easier to sense the power and divinity of them. From that perspective, it could make sense that they may be apprehensive about approaching Asetians, and amuse themselves with regularly sensitive individuals instead.

Not really sure though. I don't fully understand the Asetian's interaction with the realm of spirits while they are dead or alive. Scratch that, I don't know anything about it. I'm just giving you my guesses. Smile
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down