Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Maktub on 08.06.08 10:16

This is a fairly complex subject under a metaphysical approach and target of much debate and divergent opinions among the occultist society. However, in here we will try to analyze this from the perspective of vampires and not from the views of a witch, a druid, a shaman, or anyone else.

A soul of a vampire is immortal, eternally young and fresh. The nature of their souls is different from that of a human, since they are created out of the primordial essence and energies of a deity... whether is it Aset, Anubis or Seth. Their immortality is not that of the flesh, but of the soul, in a constant and eternal cycle of death and rebirth, that is known as the cycles of reincarnation.
This makes sense and is all to easy to understand, however, we are told by vampires that the human soul is mortal. That during the cycle of reincarnations it ages and eventually perishes. This is highly more confusing to understand and a common question that many people studying vampirism usually ask themselves in silence. But lets try to analyze this vampiric view under a more Kemetic, metaphysical and theological approach.

According to the Book of Nun, who's parts are condensed in the Asetian Bible, the human soul is created from drops of the waters of chaos in the Duat, by Amon. This is a highly theological concept, and needs some mind-stretching and spiritual knowledge to be better understood.
Now, those human souls are attached to the cycle of reincarnation. However, they are not made out of the essence of an aware divinity, as vampires, but out of the waters of chaos. By this we can understand that their Ba's are not stable, but a condensed form of chaotic energies, that the Gods allowed to be filled with life.
This means that their souls can age. However, to fight this aging and decomposing of the soul, the humans have to strive to develop themselves and to evolve spiritually. If a human, like most of their kin, lives his life without caring about the spiritual but only the material world, without trying to learn the truth and mysteries in life and not evolving and perfecting himself, spiritually, in each life his soul becomes more weak and old.
And if this human goes on and on throughout his lives without ever embracing evolution, his soul will eventually completely decay and perish.

But what happens in this death of the soul?
The energies of their Ba's don't simply disappear. But they return to the source - the waters of Nun, in the Duat.
The Gods give life to the human Ba's (souls), blessing them with the gift and breath of life, allowing them into the reincarnation cycle. But now it is up to them to honor that gift and fight for constant evolution, or to decay in time and to be forgotten in the shadows of oblivion.
It is like a cycle, that of the human souls, where new souls are constantly being created in the Duat for their first incarnation, and old souls return to Nun to be mixed along with the energies of the infinite ocean of Chaos. Only the evolved can survive... and only those that seek that evolution with honor might be embraced to linger by the side of the owners of Immortality - the vampires of this world.

Meditate on this theological approach and give me your opinions over it.

Maktub
avatar
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Location : From the forgotten sands of Kemet.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Ankhhape on 09.06.08 11:24

Em hotep Maktub (a beautiful piece of music by Marcus Viana)

What then are the human souls choices?

What do humans need to do during their tenure on this physical plane?
The Qliphoth / Tree of Death (which the Asetians study) explain that there are two paths a human can follow, the Right Hand & the Left Hand. The LHP is the path using the Qliphothic powers. Both paths RHP / Divine & LHP / Qliphoth will lead you to the same end which is being at One with Divinity, but the LHP allows you to go further and actually become a God / Creator and not just a Creation.
Vampires are associated in the Qabalah with the Qliphoth and their souls are disconnected from the Divine creator, treading their own Dark, solitary Path. How, if in any way do you see any parallels with this theory and with what you just stated concerning the souls?
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Jonathan on 11.06.08 14:29

Amazing post Maktub. That was indeed a question that was on my mind when studying this subject.
Thanks a lot for writing it, I kinda can see sense behind your words in a spiritual sense and thought based on evolution.

Jonathan
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2237
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Maktub on 12.06.08 9:27

Hello A'nen Sedjet.

A'nen Sedjet wrote:Em hotep Maktub (a beautiful piece of music by Marcus Viana)

Maktub is actually an Arabic word, not just a song. And it passes the idea of destiny, meaning something like "It was written".

A'nen Sedjet wrote:What then are the human souls choices?

I believe I have addressed that on my post. The human soul can chose to to embrace evolution, strive to perfect themselves, or to live a mundane and physical life aline and to be forgotten and decay.
The Asetian tradition focus on that, the evolution of the soul, not only to the Asetian vampires, but also to any human or otherkin that also follows it with honor and loyalty. In the times of Kemet, the Asetians were supported and followed by thousands of allies, most of them human. I am sure that was a great example of how the humankind can evolve and conquer more. Or in a more philosophical statement, it shows how a human can transcend his nature and reach out for the Gods...

A'nen Sedjet wrote:Vampires are associated in the Qabalah with the Qliphoth and their souls are disconnected from the Divine creator, treading their own Dark, solitary Path. How, if in any way do you see any parallels with this theory and with what you just stated concerning the souls?

That is not correct, but actually quite the opposite. Vampires are not disconnected from the Divine. Vampires are the Divine. (Or in the very least they are their Children) They are the inheritors of their lineage on Earth. They are not only connected with the divinity, as they are part of it, created out of the divinity's essence!
You are not getting the point behind this complex theology...

Maktub
avatar
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Location : From the forgotten sands of Kemet.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Ankhhape on 12.06.08 10:27

Sorry, if I didn't make myself clear. I know that the AB states that vampires and Asetians are divinely connected. I was pointing out that the Qabalah associates vampires (not Asetians) as Qliphoth and Left Hand Path, which disconnects itself from God (Amon) and evolves to be a God.

Are you saying Qabalah theology is incorrect?
I look forward to understanding more about all of this.
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Maktub on 12.06.08 10:45

I am not a specialist on Qabbalistic studies, although I have some knowledge over it. From my understanding vampirism is not directly tied to any form of Qabbalistic working. Associations of vampirism and Qabalah seem to be something more recent, and modern interpretations. At least in direct terms as you are trying to do.
But I do understand your point and we could make some parallels with the Qlippothic nature of the Tree of Death with the Left Hand Path followed by the vampires. But still I can't understand how you interpret the path of Da'ath as a way to evolve as a God. Care you elaborate on that?
The Qabalah is an esoteric and mystical system founded in Judaism. Judaism is a strictly monotheistic religion. There is only one God and people cannot evolve as Gods. Maybe what you are mixing with the real Qabalah are the more modern interpretations of it found in the Hermetic teachings of the West. However, those are new views and perspectives, not really the original Qabalah as studied by Judaic scholars.

Maktub
avatar
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Location : From the forgotten sands of Kemet.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Ankhhape on 12.06.08 11:43

Again, excuse my inability to explain myself clearly, LOL!
Yes, I am speaking about Hermetic Qabalah.
Although, Hermetic Qabalah is thought of as recent, Jewish Kabbalah is Judaic and to me Judaism was an exiled Egyptian (Moses, was raised in Egypt) belief system heavily influenced from Kemet. My opinion of course. Therefore it is not that obscure to believe that Hermetic Qabalah might be the correct Qabalah to study.
In studying the Tree of Death (the Inverted Tree) it can be seen as the Right Hand Path (Tree of Life) & LHP (Tree of Death). Where as the RHP/TOL is a Theurgical path where the Initiate seeks to become One with the Divine / God, the LHP/TOD offers the Initiate one step further and that is to change from being a 'creation' to becoming a 'Creator' thus a God.

My studies of Qabalah are still new and I am far from fully grasping the teachings. I look forward to comments on this subject.
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Maktub on 14.06.08 9:34

I understand how the thought of a human becoming a creator instead of a creation is a direct parallel with vampirism. Since a vampire stops being a human, a creation of God/Gods, to become a creator having the power to give birth to other vampires, through the act of the Dark Kiss.

However, I cannot see that the Qabalah, as a mystic system, embodies within itself the powers to turn a human into a God, or to give a human powers of creation. Those powers remain with the Gods. Like Aset and Seth had the powers of creation to give birth to their own spiritual bloodlines. Even Asetians, from what we can grasp, only the Elders have the powers (or knowledge - we did not understand yet which of the 2 is actually the case in here), to create other vampires, to give immortal life to a human being.

So to become a creator instead of a creation does not seem like something as linear and simple as the study and master of a mystical system as the Qabalah. At least, that is my understanding...

Maktub
avatar
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Location : From the forgotten sands of Kemet.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Ankhhape on 14.06.08 10:46

The Qabalah does not empower you with anything but knowledge. It is a universal system that is used to explain the various principles of the soul and metaphysics. So, no it is not a magickal system with rituals and ceremonies but rather a Theistic / philisophical one.
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Rafaelo on 12.07.08 4:32

A'nen Sedjet wrote:Em hotep Maktub (a beautiful piece of music by Marcus Viana)

What then are the human souls choices?

What do humans need to do during their tenure on this physical plane?
The Qliphoth / Tree of Death (which the Asetians study) explain that there are two paths a human can follow, the Right Hand & the Left Hand. The LHP is the path using the Qliphothic powers. Both paths RHP / Divine & LHP / Qliphoth will lead you to the same end which is being at One with Divinity, but the LHP allows you to go further and actually become a God / Creator and not just a Creation.
Vampires are associated in the Qabalah with the Qliphoth and their souls are disconnected from the Divine creator, treading their own Dark, solitary Path. How, if in any way do you see any parallels with this theory and with what you just stated concerning the souls?

you won't find the answers but in yourself , if you are not enough evolved you can't follow any path but pretend to , the real paths are not writen in books

Rafaelo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Location : ...
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Ankhhape on 12.07.08 22:35

you won't find the answers but in yourself , if you are not enough
evolved you can't follow any path but pretend to , the real paths are
not writen in books
Evolved in which way? And why can't i follow a certian path, what does it have to do with being evolved? Lastly, one of the finest paths was indeed written in a book . . . it is called the Asetian Bible, perhaps you should read it, maybe you'll learn something?
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Rafaelo on 13.08.08 11:39

if you ask me such question you probably read it in vain ...

"A dark path is not for the masses, nor even to everyone that willingly choses it .Darkness is a path that only the aware , the evolved and the dedicated can truly embrace " ( Asetian Bible -Introduction Exclamation )
It is not possible for me to tell you what being 'evolved 'means
it is not just for everyone ,willing is not enough , and for some could be very dangerous subject to study or get involved with ..it is not for the weak , the numb and the slow, for immature or obsessive

Rafaelo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Location : ...
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Guardian Vampire on 21.02.09 16:57

it makes sense that the human's soul will eventually perish, even through embracing life mysteries however, the human souls are very much mortal. I believe in reincarnation, i am also an Asetian, my parents are christians and do not prosper in my newfound knowledge of vampires. I have always been under the assumption whether right or wrong, that the vampires body and soul is immortal. Vampires are dead, their bodies to not work 24/7 like the humans, so therfore they mustn't age.
thanks,
Draco

Guardian Vampire
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Location : Asetian Temple
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Syrianeh on 01.03.09 10:27

Maktub, amazing post. It sheds a lot of clear light on my own assumptions and ideas.
avatar
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 706
Location : Spain
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Ankhhape on 01.03.09 10:31

Guardian Vampire wrote:it makes sense that the human's soul will eventually perish, even through embracing life mysteries however, the human souls are very much mortal. I believe in reincarnation, i am also an Asetian, my parents are christians and do not prosper in my newfound knowledge of vampires. I have always been under the assumption whether right or wrong, that the vampires body and soul is immortal. Vampires are dead, their bodies to not work 24/7 like the humans, so therfore they mustn't age.
thanks,
Draco
Did you say you are Asetian?
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Guardian Vampire on 02.03.09 16:17

yea that would be what i said, why do you ask

Guardian Vampire
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Location : Asetian Temple
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Ankhhape on 02.03.09 17:07

Because that would make you the first and only Asetian to be here . . . . Guardian Vampire, read your other posts and what others have commented.
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Kotaro on 03.03.09 0:14

I am surprised no one has said anything thus far about your name, Guardian Vampire.
avatar
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Location : somewhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Talibah on 03.03.09 6:09

GV, as Ankhhape has already stated in a round about way, declaring yourself an Asetian - so boldly and so blatantly - is nothing short of foolish.
avatar
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Elaina on 04.03.09 6:04

Talibah wrote:GV, as Ankhhape has already stated in a round about way, declaring yourself an Asetian - so boldly and so blatantly - is nothing short of foolish.


Especially when you seem to know very little or nothing about which you speak.

Please review the other posts.
avatar
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Guardian Vampire on 05.03.09 16:35

ive had three whole post on this forum, i was stating an opinion, not facts, besides, im not on here to impress anyone, i was stating my thoughts and feelings. and about the saying im Asetian and its so boldly, it doesnt bother me, just like some gay ppl dont care 2 say theure gay. I am new to the information however, like i said my parents are christians so its quite difficult to obtain information w/o money and an escort. I am attempting to get The Asetian Bible, since there is little to no information on the internet. the only information i have found was not reliable. very entertaining, but not reliable. so if there is a problem with my stating a fact, i am sorry. Ill be on later.

Guardian Vampire
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Location : Asetian Temple
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Ankhhape on 05.03.09 16:50

First you said
. . . i was stating an opinion, not facts,
then later you said
. . . so if there is a problem with my stating a fact
Which is it?
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Guardian Vampire on 05.03.09 17:37

the comments on humans and vampires was an opinion, the comment on my being Asetian was a fact

Guardian Vampire
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Location : Asetian Temple
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Ankhhape on 05.03.09 17:49

LOL . . . I can't even comment.
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by Aghrab on 05.03.09 19:55

“Guardian Vampire”,

"In secret we live...In Silence We Rule...In Shadows We Manifest... We Have Risen From The Abyss... May You All Bow Down In Glory..."

This is the text that you have used as your signature, from the video that Victoria created for the TOAK, the Introduction to the Temple of Aset Ka. However, you have used in in such egocentric ways that I just had to comment on it from how disgusted I feel. The original text is “In secret they live. In silence they rule. In shadows they manifest. They have risen from the abyss. Let us all bow down in glory.”.

You speak so boldly, saying that you are an Asetian, and even a Guardian, when you have not even read the Asetian Bible yet. A video describing the lineage is not enough for you to state that you are an Asetian or not, nor is the AB's description of a Guardian, because as much as informative the AB is, being the closest and most beautiful thing we can ever get to understanding Asetianism, it takes more than thinking “I am loyal, I guess I am a Guardian” or “I believe I shield well, so that makes me a Guardian” to state that. First of all, in case you do not know, no Asetian would ever join in forums to state that he or she is one. These ways are against theirs, and especially from such an elitist lineage, as the Guardians. You actually think a Guardian would ever go to the public and state that he or she is one? You are simply insulting their lineage now. Secondly, it is okay to have an idea that you may be an Asetian if that is what your Soul feels, however, to state it so boldly and arrogantly as you do is simply sicking, and I speak for many people in this community who have respect towards the Aset Ka, their ways and their codes.

Aghrab
avatar
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Location : Where there is always Night and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum