Daniel09
Victor
Phoenix
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Asetians and Illnesses Empty Asetians and Illnesses

Post by Dreamer 12.05.09 21:34

How would an Asetian deal with an illness compared to a human? Imagine an Asetian with some sort of illness, or simply pain, like a severe headache. Do you believe due to their healing abilities, they can simply control the pain somehow to help themselves suffer less?

How about energetically? Do you believe they may suffer more than humans if they don't receive the right kind of help in time?
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Asetians and Illnesses Empty Re: Asetians and Illnesses

Post by Phoenix 12.05.09 22:04

I would imagine that Asetians can exert physical control over common pathogens, and possibly use their energy skills to repair physical damage down to the DNA level. This is only a guess. I do not know for sure.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 13.05.09 21:19

I assume that some pains felt by the Asetians, such as headaches, is a result of some energy-related issue. So being themselves so advanced at the art of energy healing, they certainly can apply Reiki upon themselves.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 14.05.09 10:57

Certainly, many forms of pain, as well as physical illnesses, are caused as a reflexion of an energy-related condition. However, being advanced in the art of energy working does not mean self-healing is as effective as regular healing practices in energy work. What I mean is take the example of a Viperine, he has astonishing abilities to heal several health conditions in an individual, but at the same time he is so sensitive on so many levels, including the metaphysical, that he may be too unstable, low on energy and affected by the pain, to heal himself effectively in the case of a disease or even a simple headache. Not saying it is impossible, it can work out, but it is not as reliable as regular energy work performed on others.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 20.05.09 2:54

What about more serious conditions, that are truly impending or life threatening, such as cancer, paralysis, alzheimer's , etc. ?

Would a highly skilled energy worker be able to remove such threats and allow the individual to live a normal life?
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.05.09 12:17

In my opinion that may depend on many things. For example I am sure that an Asetian can't simply snap his fingers and make a cancer go away. Those diseases are complex conditions of the physical system that need care and proper treatment. But I believe they may aid greatly in those cases, of like cancer patients. Their abilities to change, to manipulate energy and the subtle and to naturally heal can certainly be a great aid to a cancer patient.
Now if they can do it better than can regular medicine or if an Asetian treatment would completely replace a medical one, that I can't be sure. It is very hard to speculate on this matter, also because we are talking about a very serious thing and life threatening medical condition. Maybe the Aset Ka would even support western medicine and recommend the usage of Asetian medicine in parallel with the regular chemical treatments, or then again, maybe simply the laying of the hands from someone as magickal and divine as Horus or one of the other Primordials would bring health, cure and order without the aid of devastating chemical treatments. Really... who knows...

What do you all think?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 20.05.09 14:08

Jonathan wrote:or then again, maybe simply the laying of the hands from someone as magickal and divine as Horus or one of the other Primordials would bring health, cure and order without the aid of devastating chemical treatments. Really... who knows...

What do you all think?

I can easily imagine this. Very well said.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 20.05.09 19:42

You could even theorize that an event such as Asetian sex could be connected with divine healing power, as the energies released during the event are extremely powerful, I think.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 20.05.09 19:53

Daniel09 wrote:You could even theorize that an event such as Asetian sex could be connected with divine healing power, as the energies released during the event are extremely powerful, I think.

Very well said, Daniel, I completely agree...

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 21.05.09 12:36

Daniel brought into subject a very important thing, Asetian Sex.
Sexuality, in Asetianism, is something sacred and magickal, it has nothing of dirtiness connected to it and is far more than just anything physical. Asetians are renowned for their incredible sexual abilities and powers, making them literally the perfect sex partners. As Daniel was trying to express, this can certainly apply to health as well, turning sex into a very powerful form of healing, besides its already recognized form of spiritual practice. Under this light, I am sure that sex with an Asetian may be able to do miracles, in what comes to spiritual, mental and physical health.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 21.05.09 13:20

Why isn't anyone mentioning the drinking of the partner's orgasm? It is by far the most ultimate and sacred bounding substance, healer and metaphysical tool for magick. The act of drinking it it far beyond what making Love goes. I can imagine this being the perfect tool for healing to a Guardian. Besides, this sort of magick is what Guardians are best at.

This is also what the Asetians refer to as the Drinking of the Soul.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 21.05.09 13:22

*The act of drinking it is
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.05.09 16:47

Oh now that's an interesting subject, but also very taboo. Guardians are said to be exceptionally skilled in those arts of Soul Drinking, and they seem to cherish it more than anything. Twisted Evil

What does everyone else think about this?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 21.05.09 19:11

Hopefully if a new Asetian Bible gets released some day... it would include more information regarding Guardians and the Soul Drinking. I wish...

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 22.05.09 0:06

Wow, what an interesting topic, this Soul Drinking... Twisted Evil Personally I am not quite knowledgeable on the topic, so I look forward to other members to shed some light on this, and explain a bit more how it is used towards magick and healing, even though I only know a small amount of information on this.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 22.05.09 2:02

Aghrab, by "drinking the orgasm" do you mean feeding on the intense energy that is released by the partner at the moment or orgasm or did you also mean taking in a more - er - organic substance?
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 22.05.09 6:54

Syrianeh wrote:Aghrab, by "drinking the orgasm" do you mean feeding on the intense energy that is released by the partner at the moment or orgasm or did you also mean taking in a more - er - organic substance?
I believe she means both, since both are deeply interconnected.
This is a very strong type of sexual magick and, as mentioned, one that is connected with Guardians' powers and sexual taste. The Soul Drinking, a highly Asetian concept, if properly done, both physically and metaphysically, can be one of the best binding rituals and intimate forms of turning two Souls into One.

As Jonathan said, everyone please share their opinions over it...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 22.05.09 7:37

Can the substance be as powerful as blood? I was assuming it can be just as powerful...
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 22.05.09 7:57

Victor wrote:The Soul Drinking, a highly Asetian concept, if properly done, both physically and metaphysically, can be one of the best binding rituals and intimate forms of turning two Souls into One.

Victor is correct, the Drinking of the Soul can be one of the greatest binding tool. Many times just as powerful as blood... Creating strong and thick links between the ones performing it.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 22.05.09 7:59

Dreamer wrote:Can the substance be as powerful as blood? I was assuming it can be just as powerful...

Actually, I believe the substance can be even more powerful sometimes, if the Soul Drinking is done in the correct way, with Love and Will. It can be stronger because another form of strong energy is connected to it – sexual energy, unlike the blood...

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 23.05.09 23:31

Very interesting... Now I see why Asetians are so careful with whom they sexually get involved with. They create bonds that may even last for lifetimes...
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.05.09 12:21

Blood, saliva and sexual fluids are the most energetically charged substances, according to the Asetian Bible. Given all the inherent spiritual and metaphysical charges of semen and how it connects to orgasm, I would say it can be more powerful than blood, and probably the most sacred substance on Earth. It truly is part of someone's Soul...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 24.05.09 15:50

Jonathan: not just semen, if I may add. There is the female equivalent as well and I am sure it is just as powerful.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.05.09 19:53

I know, that is why I mentioned sexual fluids at the start of my text. However, there is really no true equivalent to semen, making it unique. The woman has vaginal fluids, which are indeed extremely powerful metaphysically and highly energetic, but still, they are not necessarily connected with orgasm, but with a previous stage of arousal and only intensifying in climax. However, semen is exclusive to orgasm, and that is connected with the metaphysical mechanism that makes it withdraw energy from the core of the soul, being different than in the case of women. Because of that, I believe semen to be unique and impossible to match, in what comes to very specific spiritual and metaphysical usages, as we learn from the sexual magick traditions from Ancient Egypt.

If by any means my post is too explicit and the language should be more mild, I please ask for everyone's apology and my post can be removed. I am just unsure at what level we are able to talk around here. study
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 24.05.09 20:08

Jonathan wrote:If by any means my post is too explicit and the language should be more mild, I please ask for everyone's apology and my post can be removed. I am just unsure at what level we are able to talk around here. study

There is no need to apologize, Jonathan, you are speaking quite maturely on this subject.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down