Hellen
Syrianeh
Maxx
Laura
Wafiyah
40 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which Lineage Inspires You? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which Lineage Inspires You?

Post by Syrianeh 30.04.09 2:08

Dreamer: Letting oneself be voluntarily dominated by one's Master is indeed romantic and quite powerful, a fertile ground for many intense feelings and a very special way to see a relationship.

But it's not always the woman who is dominated. There are many such relationships where the man is, just like a Concubine doesn't necessarily have to be a woman.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 30.04.09 12:02

Syrianeh wrote:But it's not always the woman who is dominated. There are many such relationships where the man is, just like a Concubine doesn't necessarily have to be a woman.

It makes sense, thanks for pointing it out.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria 30.04.09 13:57

Dreamer wrote:I believe that every true relationship should have that... the girl being so obsessive in love that she sees her mate as her god. That is quite romantic, and is certainly what the Concubine Asetians seem to offer. Even though in our days something this beautiful is so rare. Neutral

I could say that many Middle Eastern women have a lot of that Concubine attitude and feel, even though due to Islam and what they are expected of, some of them are only honorable, loving and obedient to their husbands simply because they are obligated to. Many even fear due to the rights of the male in the relationship to abusing them, and at some parts of Middle East even rape within marriage now seems to be legal. So fear and religion can play a role in their attitude, which completely takes away from the beauty of it all, but still, there are many Midle Eastern women who naturally have those beautiful ways in them.

-Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-16

https://www.youtube.com/templeofasetka

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 30.04.09 14:07

Victoria wrote:I could say that many Middle Eastern women have a lot of that Concubine attitude and feel, even though due to Islam and what they are expected of, some of them are only honorable, loving and obedient to their husbands simply because they are obligated to. Many even fear due to the rights of the male in the relationship to abusing them, and at some parts of Middle East even rape within marriage now seems to be legal. So fear and religion can play a role in their attitude, which completely takes away from the beauty of it all, but still, there are many Midle Eastern women who naturally have those beautiful ways in them.

This is quite a nice post. I know how Middle Eastern women tend to be quite like Concubines in terms of obsession and obedience, even though much of it seems to be by force than natural feelings.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 30.04.09 19:22

You girls are paralleling that whole obedience and worship in love to Concubines, when I actually find it much more in tune with a Scorpion's nature (Guardians). Scorpions are untamed and wild beings, but in love and with their one true lover, they worship him/her blindly and maintain a full obedience and dedication.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 30.04.09 20:49

Victor wrote:You girls are paralleling that whole obedience and worship in love to Concubines, when I actually find it much more in tune with a Scorpion's nature (Guardians). Scorpions are untamed and wild beings, but in love and with their one true lover, they worship him/her blindly and maintain a full obedience and dedication.

Victor, I understand that fully, we were simply focusing more on Concubines...

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 01.05.09 4:27

How Guardians and and Concubines love it is always a fascinating subject to study .
Loyalty and worship of partner as God , seen as Unique , as Soul Mate is definately more specific to Guardians , and indeed very rare .

To my understanding Concubines , even if creating links and obsessions ,manifesting jealousy and passion , are also less dependent to only one partner , submissive patterns being also a manifestation of their dependency and need for interraction.
Guardians , which generally are seen as more independent , and not attached beings , in love they are forever bound to their partner ,to the point their can not even exist without their One.
I think the axis dependency -independency it is a very interesting aspect to study in lineages in general .

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 01.05.09 16:17

Regarding what VIctoria and Ahgrab said, I would just like to point out that there is a huge difference between the submissive and obedient attitude of women in patriarcal societies, such as Islam, and that of Concubines. The first follow that behaviour because they are supposed to and afraid not to. And because it is the law. Concubines worship their Masters because they want to, and are free to do so. Moreover, there is no gender to Concubines, though I would go as far as to guess most of them are women.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 01.05.09 19:34

Syrianeh wrote:Regarding what VIctoria and Ahgrab said, I would just like to point out that there is a huge difference between the submissive and obedient attitude of women in patriarcal societies, such as Islam, and that of Concubines. The first follow that behaviour because they are supposed to and afraid not to. And because it is the law. Concubines worship their Masters because they want to, and are free to do so.

Victoria already mentioned this. Razz
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 01.05.09 21:23

To all the ladies who have recently posted, I, for one male, believe in total equality. To believe that one gender has an inborn superiority over another is egocentric and reflective of an unevolved spirit.
I feel total worship for my SO (Significant Other) as does she for me. I would not have it any other way - very Guardian of me. I, in no way, consider her less than me. In many aspects, she has skills superior to mine.
THe AB talks of sexual equality. I imagine those males (and perhaps some rare females) who cannot free their minds of patriarchal programming are very clearly not Asetian.
As a male, I am humiliated and sadden by how my gender often treats women and girls, particularly in the "third world" counties. Disgusting often describes many of their weak-minded, religion-driven acts.
Perhaps a systems reboot to the Neolithic gylany described by deceased archeologist Marija Gimbutas would redirect humanity onto a better path.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.05.09 12:38

Hellen wrote:How Guardians and and Concubines love it is always a fascinating subject to study .
Loyalty and worship of partner as God , seen as Unique , as Soul Mate is definately more specific to Guardians , and indeed very rare .

To my understanding Concubines , even if creating links and obsessions ,manifesting jealousy and passion , are also less dependent to only one partner , submissive patterns being also a manifestation of their dependency and need for interraction.
Guardians , which generally are seen as more independent , and not attached beings , in love they are forever bound to their partner ,to the point their can not even exist without their One.
I think the axis dependency -independency it is a very interesting aspect to study in lineages in general .

Hellen
Syrianeh wrote:Regarding what VIctoria and Ahgrab said, I would just like to point out that there is a huge difference between the submissive and obedient attitude of women in patriarcal societies, such as Islam, and that of Concubines. The first follow that behaviour because they are supposed to and afraid not to. And because it is the law. Concubines worship their Masters because they want to, and are free to do so. Moreover, there is no gender to Concubines, though I would go as far as to guess most of them are women.
I believe both of you made a great point with your posts. I fully agree, with both. The details you both pointed out are relevant for the study and understanding of worship/submission/obedience in Asetian lovers. It seems to be still much of a taboo subject in the study of Asetianism, the cases of submission and worship in their True Love relationships. Personally I find it a very alluring, romantic and interesting subject to study, develop and discuss.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 16.05.09 21:02

Welcome to the site, my friend. Post an introduction if you would, I'd like to know more about you. As for your attraction to the lineage of scorpions, it's a pull many of us feel. The Asetians have an allure that's unlike any other, because they personify such perfect beings (to me). Personally, they are the lineage I see reflected in myself deeply, though I can't say I've felt the love just yet. I don't think that will happen for many years, but I have felt the beginnings of it, and it is intense.

But Guardians, Viperines, and Concubines; they all have parts of what every person would be at their best. It's amazing really. Then, there's the types of people that just plain don't lead, but make a great difference by following, and they're represented as the Keepers. I can't help but feel the power emenating just from thinking about the grand artwork that is the Aset Ka and the Asetians. It's beautiful.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.05.09 21:11

Welcome to the vampire community, shinyspoongod. It is always great to see new people joining this great community. If you don't mind, pay us a visit on the Off Topic section and take some time to introduce yourself and allow us all to know you a bit better, it will be our pleasure.

Daniel, I fully agree with your post. The Asetians, and everything that is simply connected to the Aset Ka has such a beauty that sometimes is just breathtaking to properly realize it. Also you did well to mention the Keepers, many forget about them and just focus on the Asetians, but the Keepers are an invisible but yet mighty force. For their honor, for their dedication and for their knowledge, they are beings that deserve our utmost respect. Not to mention that naturally they are the ones closer to the Asetians, their most intimate friends and allies... part of their Family, and that alone says a lot.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 19.09.09 11:09

I must say that the Viperines inspire me the most, being such powerful leaders. The AK would have fallen at the start without the Vipers.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymoontear 21.03.10 12:37

I know this post is old, but I can't help but comment. Out of the three lineages, the Guardians is the least I feel related to. I do feel the compassion to my my lover. That is the ne thing the Guardians and I do have in common, that dedcation and the one thing the Concubines and I don't share is the obsession. Most other traits I do share with the Concubines and the Vamperines. I could say I am quite social do to my job and where I choose to spend some of my time. But if you looked closer at it, once I'm home, that is where I stay. I only go out to be with my select friends and or my spouse. And sure, I work with children, they give off such great and free energy, just like the places I go, its so freely given. But like the Vamperines, I suffer for it doesn't last. No energy does for me, I can pull energy from the elements around me, that screams Guardian, but the other Lineages can do this as well. Just as all Lineages do interact with others, the Vamperines interact socially just as the Concubines do, as I do. The Vamperines can mask what they are- 'inducing change in the minds and enviorment around them". Now whether I do this, I can't tell you. Or if I'm more like the Concubines and am just more adapting to my enviorment. What I can tell you is this, when I am in that enviorment those I choose to be around, come around, those I don't wnt near me, stay away. Those who are my friends I love dearly as they love me, almost as much as I love my spouce, only differently. And we are all dedicated to each other, protective. As our friend "K" who is the alpha said to my husband the following weekend we were all together after I had spent the previous weekend with them, my husband had told him, "Dude, thanks for watching over my wife, she's very important to me. There are some who won't leave her alone right now." "K" told him after he hugged me, "We love her, don't know what it is about her, but she's like family. Any time she wants to come up and be with us, she's welcome here, send her on up. Anyone tries to come near her, they aren't going to like the outcome." I don't use "K's" name here because he is like family, they all are, I love them dearly. And they have held true to that statement. Anytime I go to see them, I do feel protected and loved. "K" will drop just about everything for me, he feels me as soon as I walk through the door, they all do. There is nothing that gets by him. So I feel somethng from each Lineage.
ladymoontear
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://mamamoont@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.03.10 0:18

I'm sorry to interrupt with something not so constructive, but I found it important to refer that the name of the Serpent Lineage is Viperines, and not Vamperines.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 25.03.10 10:23

I would have to say the Guardians.Their loyalty,devotion to the thing they truly care for,it all seems so beautiful and inspiring to me.
And,maybe exaggerating a bit,I kind of find myself there.
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 26.03.10 13:11

Guardians.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Meiyo 26.03.10 13:58

I identify myself the most with the Guardians , they inspire me the most.
Meiyo
Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tambarina 27.03.10 19:52

Definitely Guardians.
Tambarina
Tambarina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kameetrei 28.03.10 23:39

Hello all... haven't posted in a long time, but I thought I'd chime in and give a response in this sizable forum post chain.

After spending the time to read the different responses in this thread I'd have to lean more toward the Guardians as inspiring me as opposed to the Keepers, as the person I have 'grown into' is becoming more and more Like a Guardian.

Interesting.

I bought the AB before remembering these forums, and decided to re-focus my studies to, well... focus. Smile

As an aside, truth has always inspired me and has always led me, and I will be sure to share my reformed thoughts of inspiration after reading the AB. Learning a lot from these discussions alone, though.
kameetrei
kameetrei
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sungodaurora 29.03.10 10:49

Viperines
sungodaurora
sungodaurora
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.03.10 11:07

I agree with sungodaurora. Viperines to me as well. They are great role models and personify a higher level of existence. The quest for perfection and greatness.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Meiyo 29.03.10 11:25

Jonathan wrote:I agree with sungodaurora. Viperines to me as well. They are great role models and personify a higher level of existence. The quest for perfection and greatness.
Is not each Asetian , on the quest of perfection , greatness , and a higher level of existence?(Being an Asetian already does that , actualy).
Meiyo
Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 29.03.10 20:32

I'm most inspired by the Guardians, but I feel closer to the Concubines. Smile
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next