Ankhhape
Mina Sajidah
Helliana
HornedWolf
8 posters

Go down

Article on Aset Ka & Luis Marques Empty Article on Aset Ka & Luis Marques

Post by HornedWolf 11.06.08 14:24

For anyone portuguese, I have written an article on Aset Ka and Luis Marques, which you can carefully read in the following adress:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/AbismoHumano/index.php?showtopic=776&st=0&#last

HornedWolf
Banned

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Article on Aset Ka & Luis Marques Empty Re: Article on Aset Ka & Luis Marques

Post by Jonathan 11.06.08 14:36

That forum needs a login to read the article.

Maybe you could post it in here.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 11.06.08 16:29

HornedWolf,
If possible we non-Portuguese would like to read the artcle as well.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 11.06.08 17:36

A'nen Sedjet wrote:HornedWolf,
If possible we non-Portuguese would like to read the artcle as well.

I highly agree.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Sajidah 11.06.08 18:28

Hello everyone.

I logged in and read his text. It is basically a poorly constructed text, that says in every line "oh the Aset Ka sucks, they know nothing about the occult and oh their book is so bad, they make no sense, they are a bunch of liars and Luis Marques is shit and trash, they are jerks, morons and they fuck everything up". In resume, this is what the full post says. Lines and lines filled with insults and no content whatsoever.

The most obvious conclusion is that this user is someone highly ignorant of the occult and metaphysics and with a huge lack of culture.

I ask for the administrators attention to this situation please. I would hate to see such a nice and informed community being flooded by this handicapped beings.

Thank you in advance.
Mina Sajidah
Mina Sajidah
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 11.06.08 19:09

Probably ROS, it is okay MIna and thank you for investigating this for us non-Portuguese. This will be expected, the Asetian Bible will draw many more like this person. It is best for us to handle it with composure and tact, don't let it get to you.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 11.06.08 19:12

Another warning with this persons link, when you go there it will try to deposit a SpyWare onto your computer
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 11.06.08 19:17

Mr. HornedWolf,

First, this is an international community, so we demand everyone to comunicate in English, so everyone can understand each other. It is not fair to discuss anything in other languages when not all the users are able to understand it. If English is not your main language, it is perfectly fine. No one is asked to write in perfect English, as long as they can be understood.

Second, this is not a place for anyone to come make publicity about their own small forums, trying to lure a community into other places by forcing them to register to read something.
In here we provide free access to all the information, and people only have to register if they want to participate in the discussions.

Third, we are a community centered on union. This is no place to join just to bash any other community, tradition, religion or knowledge. And for that we have a 0 tolerance policy.

So now that I have made myself clear, I have no problem in stating that users such as yourself with all these intents are not welcomed among our community.
We are a place for serious and mature debates, not a playground for kids wanting to play with the occult, nor a gathering for immature and ignorant conversations. Not everyone is demanded to be a scholar or an expert of the occult to join our community, but we do demand respect and maturity among our debates.

There is no place for ego-driven attitudes and ignorance-based arrogance in this forum.

I bid you farewell. Smile

Thank you Mina for signaling this situation, I wouldn't be able to read it in Portuguese myself.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.06.08 20:10

Thanks a lot.

I am American, not in the condition to read his text in other language, but from what I can see it is just another kid on the block with too much time in his hands.
In my days of youth people used to read, learn, grow, make their times worthy. Where will these kids end up like this?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 11.06.08 20:45

This highly disgusts me.

I'm always surprised by how far humans can go with their immaturity and ignorance.

A'nen Sedjet, definitely not ROS. ROS is far more subtler, and far more deadlier. Someone like HornedPuppy wouldn't even be accepted in a self-founded wiccan group. Laughing

Best regards, Karnath.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 11.06.08 21:07

Oh well, these kids have nothing else to do. :\

But what can we do about it? Nothing. Not everyone seems to be able to evolve spiritually and to develop themselves.

Unfortunately he was not only a poor, but a common example, of what can be found among the modern Portuguese society. We live dark times when it comes to evolution, where ignorant people lacking the skills, the knowledge, the culture and especially the Will to evolve have became so common.

But I am not trying to criticize any society in particular, just how common these situations have become. The internet seems to be a great medium for these people to proliferate.
I have read the supposed article, and even in Portuguese he seems to barely know how to type. Sad... very sad. But what is most astonishing is the lack of content of the full text, wandering around the texts of the Asetian Bible, trying to criticize but ultimately saying nothing at all. Using slang and inflamed insults in every sentence is the reference of that text.

I guess these people are our most precious pearls to show us how the Asetians were right in what they said on their book. How easily they affect people. How easily they make people move, for the good or the bad. People are never indifferent to them, but always feel highly moved by them. Many embrace them as friends, lovers, role-models. Others try to attack them and waste their precious time and energies trying to insult them, when they could simply try to evolve. A great lesson indeed...

Personally I don't find this a reason to laugh, but actually to pity.

Anyways, with all the unfounded insults this user directed to Luis Marques, he proved how great of a Master Puppeteer Mr. Marques actually is and how easily he can move people just by words. What a great demonstration of remote power and vampiric influence!

But lets move on! Smile

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content