Victor
goingpostal
sungodaurora
8 posters

Go down

my hello and a few questions Empty my hello and a few questions

Post by goingpostal 31.05.09 18:37

hello everyone,
i have shadowed over the forum for about a month or 2 and i have read the AB. i look forward to learning more while im here.
anyways, i have a few questions:
is it possible for a viperine, a guardian, a concubine, and maybe a keeper to find each other in their current incarnation, working together and helping each other with or without them knowing why?(and i cant remember if this was in the AB).
and would it be wise to tell some of my OPEN MINDED friends about the Aset Ka and asetianism? they will understand it and accept it(they are also occultists, wich helps the open mindedness).
and im full of other questions but i just have these on my mind. Very Happy
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

my hello and a few questions Empty Re: my hello and a few questions

Post by sungodaurora 31.05.09 18:43

Good Evening and Welcome.
AurorA
sungodaurora
sungodaurora
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 31.05.09 18:48

o ya! heres another one that poped into my head:
if Asetians(specifically viperines) are light sensitive, and asuming they didnt have sunglasses in the Sep Tepy era how did they get by in Egypt(one of the sunniest places on earth)? did they operate during the night? my guess would be it would be hard running an entire empire using only half of the day.
and yet another one of my many questions: how did other kinds of vampires(non asetians) come into being? the damaged chakara theory? or some other theory? or are they just hypocondriac wanabe's?
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.05.09 19:13

Hello and welcome to the vampire community.

As far as sharing your knowledge on Asetianism and the Asetian Bible with your friends, that you say are also occultists, I believe that is ultimately up to you. But I would not say it is bad, why not, there are so many occultists interested in the AK and such, maybe some of them will even get interested just like you. But also be prepared to explain everything nicely, since many people that are not aware of the Aset Ka and its long history might find many things about it weird.

On your question of the sun glasses, I don't know. As you said, maybe they would operate more by night, or maybe they would be working more inside the mighty Asetian temples and palaces, protected from the sun. One thing we are certain, Viperines were the most well protected beings at the face of the Earth in those times. So resources would not have been a problem for sure. Also don't forget that Egypt is hugely sunny right now, in the Sep Tepy all was different. Even in the Asetian Bible points out to how the Sahara was only beginning to form at the end of the Sep Tepy, meaning that a big part of it wasn't even desert. This is also well documented and explained by geologists and other Earth scientists, so the Aset Ka really knows what they are talking about, and are not just making random claims on facts from such an ancient history.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 31.05.09 19:43

ahh...very good point about Sep tepy. i forgot about the difference between then and now as far as weather/ climate/vegetation.
and if it sounded like i was being negative tward the Aset Ka i didnt mean it...me being an Asetianist and whatnot Smile
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 31.05.09 20:17

another question that has to do partly with the incarnating in a lineage team thing i brought up earlier.
not saying i am one of the lineages but would say... a viperine or guardian or concubine (asuming that he/she is sure that the people he is telling will understand) would be wise to tell about his possibility of his/her lineage? assuming that the person is certain that he is one of the 3 lineages and that his friend(s) are part of the same metaphysical family?(refering ack to my question about being incarnated as a "team")
just a thought Smile
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 31.05.09 21:45

Well, a commonly held belief is that the Aset Ka will learn of all Asetians by their secret means. Therefor, an Asetian growing up and becoming aware of himself/herself after being previously unaware for their entire life is a very unlikely. Unless you possess the power to alter the course of history with your body and soul, the chances of being Asetian are low.

Welcome to the site! Smile
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 31.05.09 21:52

Daniel09 wrote:Unless you possess the power to alter the course of history with your body and soul, the chances of being Asetian are low.
Congratulations, Daniel. This was very well said.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 01.06.09 0:41

Welcome to the forum, evillilzard3. I see you have come in full force, full of questions. That is a good thing.

Regarding what Daniel said, I agree with Victor - well said. But on the other hand, isn't the Asetian Bible and the rising of the Asetians to public knowledge part of a large plan which includes instilling "lost Asetians" or "dormant Asetians" to rise and join their Family? I think it is still quite possible for someone to wake up to this at some point in their life after having been unaware for years. Of course, only other Asetians could validate this truth. But it could be that the individual in question takes the first step towards being acknowledged.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 01.06.09 7:18

I agree with Victor too, that was very well said Daniel. However, I also agree with Syrianeh, since both have a valid point of view. We all have speculated how the Asetian Bible, among many other things, is also a tool for tracing, tracking and awakening for lost Asetians. It is globally accepted among the Asetianists community that there are lost Asetians out there, and also to some extent exposed in the AB. But just as Syrianeh mentioned, only other Asetians, and I would say that only Elders, could validate if someone is part of the Family.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 01.06.09 10:44

Welcome evillilzard3.
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 01.06.09 12:08

Jonathan wrote:I agree with Victor too, that was very well said Daniel. However, I also agree with Syrianeh, since both have a valid point of view. We all have speculated how the Asetian Bible, among many other things, is also a tool for tracing, tracking and awakening for lost Asetians. It is globally accepted among the Asetianists community that there are lost Asetians out there, and also to some extent exposed in the AB. But just as Syrianeh mentioned, only other Asetians, and I would say that only Elders, could validate if someone is part of the Family.

That is true, Jonathan. Personally, I wonder how exactly the Aset Ka and their Elders find the newly awakened Asetians. I mean, you could say it's a metaphysical ability, but I doubt anyone really knows how they even contact people once they have found them.

It might even be suggested that they will just wait and watch from the shadows for years without letting even a whisper of their suspicions be uttered, and no action taken. The AB is a tool for awakening Asetians, but I doubt it says how long that and the process of rejoining the family will take. For all we know, it may take the majority of an Asetian's lifetime to return to their family, having to learn all that they had forgotten.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 01.06.09 12:31

The Asetian Bible says it is done through a triangulation method. That would probably mean that the individual in question is assessed by a representative of each of the three Lineages, probably using their respective characteristic capacities to get an answer.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 01.06.09 12:50

This is another example of how much I need to get enough money to buy the book. Just a couple more weeks and I'll have enough. I lost 5 dollars, but I'm up to 20 now.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 01.06.09 13:47

Almost there, Daniel Smile
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.06.09 10:12

You're getting close, Daniel. I'm happy for you. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 02.06.09 18:50

Welcome to Vampirism Forum...

On your previous questions, I cannot agree more with the views of other members. Just on a side note... even though it has been mentioned several times before, please capitalize “Viperine, Guardian, Concubine” and so on.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 08.06.09 16:00

sorry i havent been on in a few days.
but thank you everyone for your input on my questions.
and sorry i got lazy when typing. Smile
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 08.06.09 16:03

Aghrab: i just realized that i have ,for the most part some of your signature. would you like me to change mine?
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 12.06.09 22:44

evillizard3 wrote:Aghrab: i just realized that i have ,for the most part some of your signature. would you like me to change mine?
That is not needed, I am simply using a beautiful text from the Asetian Bible.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 13.06.09 22:03

agreed
goingpostal