Vampires and Sunlight. Nature and origins of Vampirism.

+2
Ankhhape
Victor
6 posters

Go down

Vampires and Sunlight. Nature and origins of Vampirism. Empty Re: Vampires and Sunlight. Nature and origins of Vampirism.

Post by Vertigo 31.05.09 5:15

*Sigh*

People tend to cross the border of fact and fiction when anything popular comes out.
When Harry Potter came out and lots and lots of people wanted to become wizards with cloaks and wands.

Anyway, I may go a bit off-topic here...

There are the myth that vampires become dust when they come into contact with the sunlight and in Twilight they start to sparkle.

But are there any effect on real vampires when in contact with the sunlight?

I mean...vampires drain energy and the sun (in metaphysical theories) generate alot of energy.

Or can it be that the energy from the sun is not compatible with the vampire and they start to get drained?

Ive never thought of it before...
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Sunlight. Nature and origins of Vampirism. Empty Re: Vampires and Sunlight. Nature and origins of Vampirism.

Post by Jonathan 31.05.09 7:47

Laiko, in many cases the vibration of the energy generated by the sun is not fully compatible with vampires, but also depends on their own subtle metabolism. You should read about that in the Asetian Bible, it even explains how the Egyptian myth where Isis attacked Ra, the sun, and took over his powers, and how that relates to the myth of the love-hate relationship between vampires and the sun. Actually, I have never read such an interesting parallel before, since this seems to be published on the Asetian Bible for the first time in history, but it is such a compelling detail. Marques is amazing in those small pieces of the big puzzle that he gives us.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 31.05.09 10:02

My understanding is that the vampire relies on already processed life-force / energy, hence feeding from human souls, the Sun is unprocessed and very strong celestial energy.

In regards to Isis and Ra, it can be looked at in a metaphysical light as a rebirth into spiritual awareness. Mankind is 'upside down' like the Hanged Man, we must first descend into the Underworld then climb back up in order to ascend past the Sun/Son and into a Higher-Self reality, this is what Isis had done mythologically and philosophically.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 31.05.09 11:32

Ankhhape, don't forget that Vampires also feed from elemental energies, like nature, and not only from processed energy with a human fingerprint (Ka energy, using Asetian terminology). Although Ka has a higher vibrancy and can better sustain a Vampire, there are many other forms of powerful energy that a Vampire can rely on, being nature a great example of that. Subtle metabolism and all the complexities and diversity that comes along with it also take part in defining what source and range of energies a specific Vampire individual feeds from.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 31.05.09 11:38

Then vampires can process their own energy?
I remain confused with vampirism.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.05.09 12:12

Of course they can, they need however much more energy than a human would need to sustain himself. That is well explained in the Asetian Bible.
But I understand what you mean, I believe you have been reading too many online forums on vampirism, where many people say that vampires can't process energy on their own, mostly because of some form of chakra damage and subtle body defects. Well, that is Belanger's proposed theory to explain vampirism, but it is not taken very seriously by the real vampire community. Still, in some cases, chakra/Shen damage may result in vampiric acts, to reestablish energy levels and compensate for that subtle problem, however that does not make someone truly a vampire. Being a vampire is in the Soul, they are not humans. Belanger's "vampires", as well as all those theories about broken chakras and such see vampires as humans. That's where Asetianism takes a completely different approach to vampirism than Belanger/House Kheperu group. To them, vampires are humans that ruined their own subtle bodies long ago, resulting in a need for other human's energy, or in other words, to them vampires are just humans that were dumb enough to ruin their own subtle systems. To Asetians, vampires are divine beings, created by the souls of Gods back in Egypt, and since they are not native from the physical realm like humans, being incarnated makes them need to fuel their systems with additional empowered energy to their highly vibrant subtle systems.
Did I make sense? I appreciate other comments...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 31.05.09 12:16

But there are other kinds of vampires besides Asetian, no?
Or are they all related to Aset?
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 31.05.09 12:20

Ankhhape wrote:But there are other kinds of vampires besides Asetian, no?
Or are they all related to Aset?

There are many different vampires that have nothing to do with Aset, thats the only logical. >.>

A very interesting discussion...
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.05.09 12:23

Not all vampires are related with Aset and the Aset Ka.
However, I believe that real vampires, if you really see them as not human and having a different soul, they must tie their metaphysical genesis to the Gods in Egypt, by the powers of Aset, Seth or Anubis. Those were the ones to create other bloodlines in this world besides humans.
Now if you take into consideration that vampires can be humans, then yes, their connections don't need to be to Egypt and the Gods of Kemet. But that would be human-vampires. So it really depends on what you define a vampire to be... if you see a vampire as not human, you must go with the Asetian's definition, if you see vampires as humans, then you can go with the other theories. But clearly these other vampires must be humans, since a human, even if he damages his own subtle system and chakras, he does not have the power to turn himself into a God... only the Elder Gods have powers of creation, and only them could create a non-human soul and bloodline.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 31.05.09 12:32

and what do you make of the Judaic / Qliphothic concept of vampires?
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.05.09 13:04

I see it as a form of explaining something they did not fully comprehend. Personally, and don't take me wrong, I don't believe the Universe to be governed by sephiroth and qlipoth as the Kabbalah teaches, although some concepts may be correct. I see Kabbalah as a way to try and explain the workings of the Universe, but that like everything that men creates, it is also incomplete and flawed. All knowledge is, since we can't ever fully comprehend the dynamism of something like the Universe. It is more than what we can grasp...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 31.05.09 13:11

I can agree with that Jonathan
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 31.05.09 14:45

Really interesting debate going on here. I suggest the thread on vampirism and energy be separated from the initial posts, as it is a shame that it should remain under the "what is up with Twilight?" topic Wink

Just a thought.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 31.05.09 19:19

The Twilight thread from Off Topic was spilt and the more serious part was brought here, by request of Syrianeh.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 01.06.09 11:11

Keeping in mind that these are not necessarily my views, I would like to post this information in the hopes to continue our analysis of vampirism.

QLIPHOTHIC VAMPIRISM

From Thomas Karlsson ‘Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic

Vampiric
beings within Gamaliel and are characterized by the combination of life and
death, blood and sexuality.

The vampiric
forces of Gamaliel strive to channel the life force deeper into the Qliphothic
tunnels.

The life
energy streams down into the Qliphothic underworld and nourishes the force that
is brooding there.

Thantifaxath
is the tunnel which leads the force from the material plane to the dark Astral
Worlds beyond normal levels of creation. This is beyond the Will of God and a
step further from God than the material plane. Through entering the Qliphothic
tunnels the Magus is deepening the Fall. While the paths of light are trying to
bring Man back to a childlike state of unity with God, the Qliphothic paths
lead away from God. This is a process of liberation where man experiences a
magickal rebirth and passes from the state of Man to the state of God.

The
Thantifaxath is where the Magus might encounter vampires and other entities.

Vampires
have their soul in the dark Astral Kingdom of Death on the Gamaliel Qlipha, but
they are active on the material plane through Thantifaxath. Their essence has been lost deeper in the
tunnels, but they have stayed on the material level by gaining energy and the
essence of their victims.

Dark Adepts
can use vampirism as a form of Dark Alchemy. The vampire, just like the
alchemist, is someone who has reached immortality.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down