+5
Lyprith
Aghrab
Jonathan
goingpostal
xxSarinaXblooddrainxx
9 posters

Go down

I want to try feed but im afraid to. Empty I want to try feed but im afraid to.

Post by xxSarinaXblooddrainxx 05.06.09 23:20

I've never feed before but i realy want to. Im not sure how or wats the best way for me. I need help for some whos feed before. Please?!?
xxSarinaXblooddrainxx
xxSarinaXblooddrainxx
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Back to top Go down

I want to try feed but im afraid to. Empty Re: I want to try feed but im afraid to.

Post by goingpostal 11.06.09 22:05

ok, assuming you are ,in fact, a vampire,
if you can only feed psycic
to start out for a quick fill: walk outside to the nearest healthy(or near dead) tree and imagine that your aura is stretching out like tentacles and "energetically asking" the tree to have some energy and should it alow you to do so drain away and sense the energy moving inside you.
if you can only feed sanguine: well this one is obvious...
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

I want to try feed but im afraid to. Empty Re: I want to try feed but im afraid to.

Post by Jonathan 12.06.09 18:51

xxSarinaXblooddrainxx wrote:I've never feed before but i realy want to. Im not sure how or wats the best way for me. I need help for some whos feed before. Please?!?

Hi there and welcome to the Vampire community. First of all I would ask for you to come on the Off Topic section and create a new thread presenting yourself. Let us know more about you and your background, that will surely aid everyone in better answering to your questions and helping you with your problems. See you soon!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 12.06.09 22:54

The problem with people who wish to feed but are quite new to this subject and world, is that they begin by doing the wrong things without knowing the right ways. For example, many people have made the mistake of blood feeding without even knowing how to drain the energy from the substance itself... people who do not even have any knowledge about metaphysics whatsoever. Therefore, I would suggest you to begin by feeding from nature, residual energy, or try indirect feeding... experiment, try to expand the tendril, visualizing it. Visualization should be a tool towards this goal.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 25.11.09 3:36

goingpostal wrote:ok, assuming you are ,in fact, a vampire,
if you can only feed psycic
to start out for a quick fill: walk outside to the nearest healthy(or near dead) tree and imagine that your aura is stretching out like tentacles and "energetically asking" the tree to have some energy and should it alow you to do so drain away and sense the energy moving inside you.
if you can only feed sanguine: well this one is obvious...

Thanks for this. I've never like deliberately fed on anyone and I have no idea how you would even do it. In fact, until I came across this forum, I didn't even realize I feed off people all the time. Anyway, yesterday I was bored in class, so I decided to try to do this and deliberately feed off the chick next to me. This wasn't good cause apparently she was getting some funny texts or something and as I started to feed off her energy, I would burst out laughing out of nowhere. It felt really, really nice, though.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyprith 27.11.09 13:10

[quote="ElizabethBathory"]
goingpostal wrote:This wasn't good cause apparently she was getting some funny texts or something and as I started to feed off her energy, I would burst out laughing out of nowhere. It felt really, really nice, though.

Feeding directly from someone if you don't do it often can leave you feeling very giddy after the initial emotion of the person being fed from disapates.
The first time i did this i fed from a person who was very angry, first i got wave of agression and then it became very nice, it felt like i was on a sugar high for about 2 hours afterward, i would randomly burst out laughing and had to hold myself back from dancing along the street. It really was an incredible experience.

Lyprith
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 27.11.09 16:09

LOL. Well she's also just a goofy girl in general. I really should have picked someone else!
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 05.12.09 9:09

Sometimes when I feed, I get a "energy high" if you will... that is the result of feeding from several people or feeding intensely from a small group... I have recently started doing a different technique... to absorb the energy into your hand and condense it into a ball, absorbing it into my body...letting it flow into my core and throughout me....
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Moor 26.12.09 23:43

Well what I do when I am Psi feeding is that I imagine my self as the vortex,I imagine me taking the energy from the person like i imagine the energy coming from there body and then going inside the vortex I imagine feeling the energy and imagine the person getting drained and i keep on taking the energy by imagining it going into the vortex and once i am done feeding i close the vortex. REMINDER:Just keep in thought that you are the vortex.If any of you guys would like to comment on my technique go ahead. Yeah the way that i describe it it does sound mean but it is the truth.
Ella Moor
Ella Moor
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Am I real 02.10.10 9:18

Azrael wrote:Sometimes when I feed, I get a "energy high" if you will... that is the result of feeding from several people or feeding intensely from a small group... I have recently started doing a different technique... to absorb the energy into your hand and condense it into a ball, absorbing it into my body...letting it flow into my core and throughout me....

I thought that's how you did psy feeding plus if you can send a pulse before u drain it's like having a scan of all the life force ka chi psy energy what ever you wanna call is and as if they are strings of wall pull there life force into a dense ball it's a high point but you will crave more indeed enjoy your doing well dear fellow

Am I real
Banned

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down