11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

vampiric summoning - Page 2 Empty Re: vampiric summoning

Post by empress2k 04.07.09 12:44

Ankhhape wrote:
Just like there are parallel Universes so there are parallel cosmogonies
I like that theory, interesting>

It does make sense, doesn't it...Smile that is why so many cosmogonies are so alike...Smile
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 06.07.09 4:53

empress2K wrote:
Again, I am only speaking from my personal experience and not from reading books.

There are many here that also speak from personal, and at times, collective experience. As we all know, books can only tell us so much before true research becomes necessary.

empress2K wrote:
Yes, Aset, or any other major deity are infinite and we, being a natural part of them, are able to call on their qualities that are within us to come forward

As far as Aset is concerned, only her Children are a natural part of Her - those that carry within them the charge of the Violet Flame - and those that she has chosen to be a part of Her. Humans without any connection to her Divine Essence may search for lifetime after lifetime to become connected with Her...but will do so in vain.

One can become connected with their higher self of course, this is a natural path towards evolution. But true connection to Aset takes more than mere Will.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 06.07.09 5:57

I believe it says in the Book of Nun that human souls were created by Amon. In traditional Egyptian religion it is Khnum that creates man, though Khnum is most likely another facet of Amon, I could be wrong.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.07.09 12:24

Talibah wrote:
empress2K wrote:
Yes, Aset, or any other major deity are infinite and we, being a natural part of them, are able to call on their qualities that are within us to come forward

As far as Aset is concerned, only her Children are a natural part of Her - those that carry within them the charge of the Violet Flame - and those that she has chosen to be a part of Her. Humans without any connection to her Divine Essence may search for lifetime after lifetime to become connected with Her...but will do so in vain.

One can become connected with their higher self of course, this is a natural path towards evolution. But true connection to Aset takes more than mere Will.
Very well said...

Not everyone is a Children of Aset. Far from it.
From my understanding, Aset never gave birth to humans.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.07.09 12:31

Ankhhape wrote:I believe it says in the Book of Nun that human souls were created by Amon. In traditional Egyptian religion it is Khnum that creates man, though Khnum is most likely another facet of Amon, I could be wrong.
That is right, according to the Book of Nun, human souls are created by Amon, a primeval force that is not a he or a she.

I have read a bit about what you mentioned, concerning Khnum, and your assumptions seem to make sense. I mean, I am no one to validate or say if that is not true, or if can be accepted in terms of Asetianism and the divine dynamics of the Universe, but personally it does not strike me as something odd.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 06.07.09 22:37

Does anyone have a good method to determine that we do have souls (or ba's or ka's)? Is anyone sure that he or she has been touched by the Violet Flame and chosen in the past by Aset? Or all we all deluding ourselves?
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.07.09 23:33

Of course, we all do. Just travel in your astral body at night and you can certainly be aware of it.

I do not think there is anyone here that says they have been touched by the Violet Flame. Most would like to. There again, that would be an initiation and I am almost certain it would take place in the astral realm, just like the Kings of Egypt passed the secret down to the next ruler. Personally, I do not think a person would be worthy of that initiation unless they acquired the ability to astral travel and get answers from that realm.

I seek the Black Flame within. I follow a different path than most here although you can find in the introduction to the forum where it says that even humans are welcome here.

Light was formed from Blackness. I seek my original creation rather than follow the group. As far as delusion......one of my ex wives says I was very strange. She could not understand why I woke up happy every day.
It must be the Black Flame within. I may very well be the only one here in delusion.

Madd Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 04.01.17 10:21

The advanced Vampire may draw lifeforce from the ocean of lifeforce that exists.Through the link that connects all,the vampire will draw energy with consious intention since he has far greater requirements of lifeforce than humans.Vampires unlike humans do not produce their own lifeforce but are still able to take it through the physical body and not only from the astral.Creating vampiric servitors is possible.For example for it to be a servitor to feed from others,I believe 'VOXUMBRA'' would be a usefull name.These servitors sleep around 3:00 or 4:00 p.m.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 04.01.17 10:22

Keep in mind that Asetian Vampires are not the only Vampires by definition of the condition of the soul.There are also people who carry the luciferian spirit and through Ascension have been reborn.For these Vampires the creation of servitors seems to be the most usefull.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: