Syrianeh
Daniel09
Jonathan
kameetrei
8 posters

Go down

An Introduction Empty An Introduction

Post by kameetrei 22.07.09 15:49

Well, I guess introductions are in order...

My name is Timothy, although you may call me Kameetrei if you like... Kameetrei Taveckie is a pen name I came up with, years ago, to name my 'other' self.

I have come to this forum after a recent bout of 'who am I?' 'syndrome' propelled me to once again partake in the communities that seem so relevant to me but yet in a way are so distant. Through another forum I discovered the existence of the Aset Ka, and through a search I stumbled upon the Vampirism Forum. Something about their organization interests me, and I will be working on learning more about them to see if there are any connections that are significant.

At this point I would like to make it clear that I do claim to be a vampire - in fact I do not know exactly what I am, other than being here, right now, and with the goals I currently have for my life. What I do know is that I am often times a highly empathic individual, I have done numerous energy work (almost all of it intuition-based or self taught) and that for all of my life I have never felt quite right about myself. That there is something more, something on the edge of discovery that is ready to burst forth and bring me to a point of full awareness, illumination.

Beyond all of that, I have a craving for the truth. It's something I value, and it is something I constantly search for, through truth to others and truth to myself. And aside from even that... I want to know where I belong. Yes, I'm young, and yes, I'm learning... it's been a constant struggle. I do not ask to be told what I am - as many have made it clear, it is impossible to do so. I would like to one day know who and what I am, however.

I look forward to the learning I will do here, through talking with all of you and reading your thoughts and sharing my own. Although I some times come and go in my struggle to discern the truth and what it means for me, I will never be gone completely, and always a post away. Smile
kameetrei
kameetrei
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

An Introduction Empty Re: An Introduction

Post by Jonathan 22.07.09 16:51

Hello Timothy and welcome to this community. Smile
Thank you for this introduction and looking forward to see you active in the threads.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 22.07.09 19:54

Welcome to the community. I like the harmonics in your pen name. They are very smooth and strong. You will find here many resources and opinions related to your interest in the Aset Ka and the Asetians. I hope you can develop and contribute your own thoughts as well, making for a more diverse forum. Smile
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 23.07.09 0:27

Welcome to the forum, Kameetrei. Your words express openness and honesty, and what's most important - a desire for the truth. I hope you find some of that here, and in yourself.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 23.07.09 11:33

Welcome to Vampirism Forum.

Aghrab
Aghrab