Medical Astrology

2 posters

Go down

Medical Astrology Empty Medical Astrology

Post by Daniel09 28.07.09 21:45

I highly suggest the book, Encyclopaedia of Medical Astrology by H.L. Cornell. It is an excellent reference if you wish to know about influences of different planets and signs in a chart. It is set up much like a dictionary of medical terms and astrological influences.

http://www.amazon.com/Encyclopaedia-Medical-Astrology-H-L-Cornell/dp/1933303077/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1248838815&sr=8-1
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Medical Astrology Empty Re: Medical Astrology

Post by Maxx 29.07.09 7:34

Looks like an interesting book. I know nothing of astrology and have never studied it. Do you have the book? Is your interest in it from the astrology side or the healing side? Are you practicing a healing approach with others that brought you to this book?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 29.07.09 10:38

I do have the book. My father owned a copy for years a long time ago, but he let a friend borrow it and they sold it/lost it. A year or two ago he was telling me about it, because he was examining his chart trying to identify his Ascendant. See, my father was born at a time when they didn't record birth times, so he has been playing the game of chasing the zodiac for his entire life. He wanted the book because it would outline the influences that would lead to several severe problems he had in the past that he had documented. Once we got the book, he was able to line some things up and I think he's got a decent idea what his Ascendant is, though it's still impossible to say with certainty.

Myself, I find it to be very interesting to look at my own maladies and see if they present in the way that the book says within my chart, and so far it's been accurate. Astrology is just a very interesting thing for me, and because of my father's practice, I have a very large amount of reference material, this being one of the more important ones.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 30.07.09 9:13

the technique you describe your father using sounds interesting to me...I have never heard of it before, but then again I have never looked at astrology....

The reason I asked about how you were using it with healing is that I do not understand that. When dealing with illness I just put each hand in front and back of the subject and I can feel that problem in their body and I confirm by looking at them and I can see going in and out of their body the energy, spirit, demon, etc. or whatever anyone chooses to call it, at the location of the problem. Without me commenting anything, the subject will then start to feel movement within their body as the problem begins to vacate or leave.

So what you are describing your father using is something that will tell him what the problem is, the same as what I am doing........then both of us get rid to the problem from that point in the same way, I am assuming.

In other cases, I can look at the area and concentrate and the problem will begin to move around and then leave without ever having to say anything....

so all of this was why I was asking the way I did on how you or your father used the book..
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 30.07.09 11:30

Ah, well, my father isn't using it for healing purposes. He has a number of severe health problems currently, but he isn't trying to do anything about it besides take the medicines the doctors give him. I don't think he believes in things like energy healing. I mean, he believes in something that is like it I suppose. He has done extensive research into quantum mechanics, and how an influence like a planet's position in relation to another compared to the moment you separated from your parent can affect your brain chemistry's wavelength and cause an effect. I don't completely understand the way it works, but it seems he does.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 30.07.09 12:31

And he got that type of info from the book?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 30.07.09 14:22

No, the book is what he used to identify which aspects of his chart would be prevalent in his past illnesses so that he could make a better guess as to what his ascendant was, making it possible for him to line up the correct house system for his chart, allowing him to make more accurate predictions about himself.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down