The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community.

+27
MysticLightShinethForth
revJPDDG
Sybil Mason
Maxx
ardent
Troublemaker
Noctis
MR84
Lynskha
delan
Ravenz
Jonathan
Kalb
lucienvonwolfe
Filia Noctis
Asmodius
N.Augusta
Dreamer
Syrianeh
AnaInDark
Phoenix
Victor
RudraShiva
Daniel09
godofbattle
Kotaro
Aghrab
31 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community. Empty The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community.

Post by Victor 22.08.09 14:32

This is a subject that affects us all and concerns us all, so I decided to open a new thread to discuss it, so that an important debate wouldn't be lost inside an unrelated topic.

Jonathan wrote:
godofbattle wrote:
Azrael wrote:I meant to add to the feeding portion about why I don't really belive in just sang or psychic as being seperate because it all depends on the individual and the way they prefer to feed...They may like contact feeding over non-contact...

I agree with you.
Me too. That is exactly what the Asetian Bible teaches and what the Asetians believe in. There is no such thing as hybrid vampires and such, that is a concept that proliferated in the vampire community that is driven by gaming, role-playing and movies, hence the word hybrid. In the real vampire community that terminology doesn't really exist. Feeding is all a matter of personal preference, taste, and also energy metabolism. Vampires have many forms to feed...
In this detail, Luis Marques' concepts, teachings and words are a blessed breath of fresh air in the poor metaphysical texts available out there on vampirism, that so wrongly represent the community and keep giving the bad idea about vampires to the rest of the occult society, as if we are a group of ignorant and metaphysically handicapped beings that just don't really get how things work in magick and fantasize some explanations and techniques based on personal opinion and wishful thinking, as so many low quality books out there we know.

Jonathan actually referred a very interesting thing. For a long time that the ignorance and lack of culture in the louder sects of the Vampire Community has plagued the respect towards Vampires from the overall occult society.

Countless vampire websites, forums, online communities, and books pass along the completely wrong idea about True Vampirism. Published works of people like Belanger and others have kept Vampires as outsiders in the inner core of many great communities out there such as the witchcrafting and occult circles. They pass the image of the Vampire as this looney character that does magick by mere imagination, that knows nothing of advanced metaphysics except "to visualize" and as Jonathan said, take advantage of wishful thinking to manipulate his own subconscious, instead of doing what a real Vampire does, to manipulate others. Lets not blame Belanger in here though, because she is just one of many. It is not her problem alone, but a problem of the fluffy side of the Vampire Community as a whole. Unfortunately to everyone, this part of the community is the loudest. The real, knowledgeable, mature and powerful side of the Vampire Community is silent and secretive. They don't appear in TV shows, magazines and live just to give interviews. With the exception of a few gems like the Asetian Bible, much of this elitist knowledge and powers are still a very well hidden secret... one that would make even the most knowledgeable of occultist and witches to be drawn to. This is why we have a noticeable increase of interest in Vampirism from part of the hardcore occult community and covens of witchcraft after the release of the Asetian Bible than anytime before it. Because for the first time they have seen a Vampire work speaking their own native language: the language of metaphysics. They have finally seen that Vampires do have knowledge, and do have power hidden among their ancient secrets. They have seen that Vampires do have history, do have spirituality and that are not media whores that dress in cloaks, wear fangs and go to the TV claiming they are Vampires.
The occult world has been taken by storm with the words of Master Luis Marques, that for the first time in Vampire History, has marked in stone and spoken out loud and with no fears that a Vampire does have knowledge, culture, spirituality and power. That a Vampire is not about fiction, television and silly random energy techniques. He has shown every occultist and witch out there that Vampires can use advanced metaphysics, and not only master them, as they can properly explain the underlaying mechanisms that allow for many things in magick to work.

This is what we need, this what the whole Vampire Community needs, more people like Luis Marques and more works as enlightened as what the Aset Ka has been presenting us, so that beneath all the shallowness of what these self-proclaiming Vampires have be spilling out, we can become a respected and feared force in the occult underground as we once were.
Surely these people pay us a service, since they ensure our secrecy, they ensure that no one would take Vampirism seriously because of their works and voices, however, we must not worry only about that, but also about the whole wide occult society that also lives in secrecy and that will never give any opportunity to these people, but on the other hand are willing to comunicate and exchange knowledge with the hidden knowledgeable sects within the Vampire Community.
Thanks to works like the Asetian Bible we are now benefiting from an increased respect, honor and even fear from the other occult sects, the real ones, and not the fakes that live to party and clubbing. Thanks to those people many serious occult circles have seen the Vampire Community as an uninteresting group of goths with no real knowledge of the occult. The Aset Ka has changed that. Let us all do our best as well and keep that change going...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community. Empty Re: The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community.

Post by Aghrab 22.08.09 22:04

Beautifully said, Victor, a very agreeable, mature and true post.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community. Empty Re: The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community.

Post by Kotaro 24.08.09 6:47

Aghrab wrote:Beautifully said, Victor, a very agreeable, mature and true post.

Aghrab

Indeed. Great post Victor.
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.08.09 10:49

This is an amazing post, Victor.
Thanks a lot for taking your time to write all of it.

Being myself involved in several other occult circles that are not related with Vampirism, I personally have tasted the reality of what you described in your post. Such people have created a huge wall between vampires and other occultists, by the ways they present themselves, by what they say on TV and by what they write. It makes true occultists into thinking that all vampires are as ignorant and unaware as those self-proclaimed vampires that go on TV and that clearly don't represent the reality of the Vampire Community, its thoughts, spirituality, knowledge and practices. That is why I love the Asetian Bible so much, because it allows for us to talk with any other occultist that understands metaphysics face to face, at the same level, and being heard. We show them the contents and concepts presented within the AB, and they understand and agree with, it gives them material to work on. Not like other books out there based on wishful thinking that just incentivate other occultists to dismiss every vampire as a whole based on those shallow works and voices.

Thanks again for your post. It is a good reading for the whole community and something that people from other parts of the Vampire Community should read and meditate about. It should change minds and open eyes about the facts in the relationship between the VC and the rest of the occult underground. Very well said. *claps in support*
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 27.08.09 21:16

I totally agree with you victor and jonathan. I had the problem of having an unawakened teacher. I knew that if I showed him the interviews of people like MB he would not take me so seriously. unfortunatly at the time I did not know what I do now. the good thing is that I at least gave him some type of knowledge of what he was.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 01.09.09 14:55

Thanks everyone. I believe anyone mature or genuinely interested in metaphysics, the occult and vampirism can see all of this without having to read my post. But unfortunately there are many people unaware out there...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by RudraShiva 01.09.09 15:21

Reading The Psychic Vampire Codex a question came to my mind. At first I thought it was the Aset Ka who connected vampirism with Ancient Egypt and who gave it a mythology and a more spiritual background with the caste system. However this connection with the Ancient Egypt is also made by the House Kheperu and they have a similar division of subtle bodies (I mean, castes)

As I just have as proofs the dates of release of both books, the first think I thought was that The Aset Ka has been influenced by the spirituality and teachings of Michelle Belanger. However I would like to know your thoughts on this, I´m sure, very popular question: why is this so? Are Asetians and Sethians the most ancient vampires out there? If the answer is yes, why does Michelle Belanger that she also "comes" from the Ancient Egypt?
RudraShiva
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 01.09.09 16:28

RudraShiva wrote:Reading The Psychic Vampire Codex a question came to my mind. At first I thought it was the Aset Ka who connected vampirism with Ancient Egypt and who gave it a mythology and a more spiritual background with the caste system. However this connection with the Ancient Egypt is also made by the House Kheperu and they have a similar division of subtle bodies (I mean, castes)

As I just have as proofs the dates of release of both books, the first think I thought was that The Aset Ka has been influenced by the spirituality and teachings of Michelle Belanger. However I would like to know your thoughts on this, I´m sure, very popular question: why is this so? Are Asetians and Sethians the most ancient vampires out there? If the answer is yes, why does Michelle Belanger that she also "comes" from the Ancient Egypt?

Well, just looking at the research done in the Asetian Bible, it is very obvious that it was not a quick write. There are numerous subtle differences in the flavor of the parts of the book that imply either completely different authors being compiled or a very long time in production. Also, the Asetian Bible cites a number of sources for much of it's info.

Here is an excerpt of a note:
5, page 102
Although similarities may be drawn between the archetypes used by Michelle Belanger in The Psychic Vampire Codex (Weiser 2004) and the Asetian Lineages, true parallels should not be made because they represent very different metaphysical concepts. A Lineage from the Asetian Bloodline is a definitive condition of the soul. A purely spiritual concept and not something possible of choosing, being used as a ritualistic structure in House Kheperu, unlike what happens in the Order of Aset Ka where it represents a theological tenet.
The names of two Lineages, Guardians and Concubines, extensively used in Asetianism, were also referred by Michelle Belanger, as old names no longer used in her system.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 01.09.09 16:31

They are not influenced at all. The Aset Ka has been around in the occult underground and scene for far longer than House Kheperu. Anyways, even if we did not know that or had no proof of such thing, it becomes quite obvious on how the system presented by Belanger has no spiritual foundation and is very shallow, unlike the Asetian system that has a whole different depth in what comes to spirituality and magick. You will see the Asetian system has a cosmogony, a very complex theology system, loads of spiritual concepts as their sacred pillars, their sigils, their Tree of Life, etc, etc. In Belanger you can't find anything besides the very basic notions of energy work. On the top of that, it is obvious the vast knowledge the Asetians have of Ancient Egypt, that is well expressed in the Asetian Bible and in other works, we even have Egyptologists that study many of those relations, between the Asetians' past and history and things they can actually validate in temple walls and old papyrus. On the other hand people from House Kheperu seem to be very ignorant in terms of Ancient Egyptian history and Belanger herself seems to know nothing about it. As you can read in her Codex, even the usage of an Ankh with a Khepri symbol was invented simply so they could join an online network at the time, it has no magickal value to it, and nothing to do with the Asetian Sigil, or Dark Mark, that has many interpretations and hidden meanings behind it.
On the top of that you have a very funny thing, almost hilarious, is that in House Kheperu you can chose your own caste. In Asetianism, the Lineage is a definitive condition of the Soul, it is connected to how the energy of the Violet Flame may vibrate. In HK, although this is not that obvious, people actually can chose it in their group, and several people in here have logs of some of the higher members of their group saying they were very undecided about which caste to chose, but then chose one because it was more practical for them. lol I know, it sounds stupid, but it is actually true.

Besides all of that, please search the forum for a post that Victor made, on how House Kheperu is even using the Asetian terms in their website metatags to draw more people to it, in that way exploring the Aset Ka, a situation you would never find in the Aset Ka, since they never use any of Belanger/Kheprian names to bring more people. Also the famous situation that has been talked around the whole community where Belanger went to Wikipedia and removed all references to the Asetian Bible and the Aset Ka and put her own name and book instead, plagiarizing the editors text. Did the AK did anything to prevent it? No, they don't give a damn, they let her burn herself and did not care to alter it back. They couldn't care less.
You will also find that issue here in the forum in some thread, there are even screenshots there, and you can confirm it yourself by checking the Wikipedia history files. It's a sad case, and much has already been written about it in here and other places.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RudraShiva 01.09.09 16:39

Reading your posts the differences between the Aset Ka and House Kheperu are significant. However I was just curious about the Egyptian connection. As I said on my previous post, at first, when I did not know anything about these subjects, I thought it was the Aset Ka the first who connected "vampirism" to Egyptian spirituality. It was a surprise for me to find in the Psychic Vampire Codex a similar connection and I am curious about it.

Perhaps Belanger had some connections with the Aset Ka before publishing her Codex and burrowed a lot of the Asetian system?
RudraShiva
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 01.09.09 17:06

Rudra,

The Asetian Bible notes section brings awareness precisely to that situation, which students should avoid. The Lineages can't be compared to the castes, even though they do have similarities in a very superficial approach. But if you dig deeper, you will see they have nothing to do with one another and in most cases are highly incompatible. Most obvious example of that are the Guardians (Lineage of Scorpions), represented as the embodiment of true Love, passion and extreme sexuality and allure. A highly feminine archetype. Where Michelle Warriors are the most masculine, even rude, of all lineages. Fully opposed to the Guardians. But some people insist in comparing.
The Asetian Lineages make much more sense in a metaphysical and spiritual approach than Kheprian castes do. Besides, just like Jonathan rightfully pointed out, the castes are used simply as archetypes in ritual, nothing more, unlike the Lineages which are true embodiments of the ways in how energy can express and develop.
Also, you won't find any form of Ancient Egyptian spirituality, theology, cosmogony or knowledge in any way inside her book, but you will notice that the Asetian Bible is filled with Ancient Egyptian symbolism, concepts and knowledge. This clearly points for Belanger having used Egypt because it is cool, just like Anne Rice did and so many other fiction stories or pseudo traditions. Bottom line is no one gives any credit to her work and group in any honest and serious occult community out there. However, in the fluffy side of vampirism and roleplayers you will see many eager fans. You know how things work... it's the vampire that goes on TV, mommy look.

An interesting thing, although fully unrealted, is that how their castes don't even make sense in real usage inside their group. Michelle Belanger, being herself always so self-centered and wishing to lead, she declared herself as a Priest, the most fragile, thin and metaphysically powerful of her castes, when it is obvious that evaluating her own system she would be a Warrior, being herself so deeply unfeminine, physically fat, lacking allure in any ways, and so easily enraged and unable to control herself as has been seen when it concerns insulting the Aset Ka. Oh yes, we still have copies of the post in her forum, which she quickly erased when she saw her own followers turning their backs at her from such comments. This was before the publishing of the Asetian Bible, where she insulted Luis Marques of being a weak vampire, when in fact she actually never met him or even talked with him. She simply attacks everything that makes her look insignificant and weak, so she tries to scream and yell, instead of knowing her place and simply bowing down to someone so much more knowledgeable and evolved than her as Mr. Marques. Twisted Evil

RudraShiva wrote:Perhaps Belanger had some connections with the Aset Ka before publishing her Codex and burrowed a lot of the Asetian system?
We have no proof of this, so we can only speculate. That thought has been pointed out by others before, that it was possible that she had knowledge of the Aset Ka and hence decided to publish it to make money. It could also explain the coming forth of the Asetian Bible into the open, since for a very long time people have heard about the existence of an Asetian Bible, but only now people have seen a public version of its inner text. So that could have been made also to correct many of the inaccuracies of what was proposed by Belanger in her Codex. On the top of that we have the strong hate from Belanger against the Aset Ka, that has tried to insult, undermine and backstab their work in so many places that I personally lost count, pointing to a very personal grudge against the Asetians and showing in a clear way that the Aset Ka has hit a nerve. Many people explain this by saying that she had access to some circle of Asetianists to gather knowledge, and then wanted to be accepted inside the Aset Ka, but being denied access to their structure and any form of initiation, she turned against them and created her own group, and now wanted to bring them down for what they have denied her. This is, however, much speculation and just what we can read from several places on the web. It may be completely inaccurate, and my personal belief is that it is not true. For someone that has always expressed so much lack of knowledge in metaphysical and occult subjects as Michelle Belanger, I highly doubt that she was ever close to the Asetians or the Aset Ka that always move in such elitist circles of knowledge and culture, or she would actually know far more than what she does. In every serious occult circle you can find out there, from covens to higher orders, Michelle Belanger is wether someone seen as a joke and media puppet, or is entirely unknown to them. On the other hand Luis Marques has been respected in many deep occult circles far before there was any Asetian Bible out. This clearly had something to do with her jealousy as well, not to mention that the AB discredits many of her theories over vampirism and awakening, as you will read, taking even more value out of her book than before. I believe her trigger for all that hate has more to do with this, as jealousy and fear of the Asetians, than actually any previous contact as many people believe. But then again, this is just my opinion...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 01.09.09 17:28

A very nice thing I wish to point out and that is why I love this community. In here we can openly discuss any subject, although sometimes we have our own misunderstandings and heated moments, we all end up calming down and discussing all the subjects maturely and honestly, with the knowledge we have and sharing opinions without any fear or censorship. On House Kheperu forum if you bring up the Asetians or Aset Ka, even in a fully mature and knowledgeable way, you get immediately banned without warning. Same thing applies to the myriad of vampire forums out there that are controlled by Michelle under different nicknames. Dunno what they fear so much, to instantly ban and discredit anyone that simply wishes to discuss another esoteric tradition. Probably fear of feeling ignorant.
Anyways, I just wanted to point that out, and thank the admins and the other users for allowing every subject to be debated here, including subjects such as House Kheperu and Michelle, that have done so much against the AK and against knowledge itself, without any honor, but still everyone in here has the maturity and open mind to discuss it freely, with no censorship. An applause.
Clap
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 05.09.09 22:06

Victor, just saw your first post to this thread. Very wise, levelheaded and mature observation.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 12.09.09 0:30

It took me a while to read all of this thread, but I am utterly amazed at the level of evolution and maturity I see within this community. A great thread opened by Victor.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 29.09.09 7:55

As always, a great post, Victor. You keep shedding a clear light on things.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 12.10.09 15:31

Very enlightening. I have to agree with your post, Victor. This is why I cherish this community so much... we have people who know the language of vampirism.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.01.13 14:20

Em Hotep,

I'm sick and tired of vampirism that's been circulating the world. Victor and Jonathan did a great job in this topic.

Thank you.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 14.01.13 15:27

Ugh, me too, Kalb! I'm with you, as I too am so sick and tired of it.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodius 18.01.13 4:33

Good post indeed Faraoh

I guess the thing is, by Belenger and others trying to mimic the Aset Ka, it naturally shows that they are acknowledging their superiors, otherwise they would have no need for it at all.
Asmodius
Asmodius
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 15.02.13 13:34

I guess it will not add too much if I say I agree with people here, but I'll say it anyway: I totally agree with what is said before; a great topic with great content.
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.02.13 13:47

Filia Noctis wrote:I guess it will not add too much if I say I agree with people here, but I'll say it anyway: I totally agree with what is said before; a great topic with great content.
This thread is one that never gets old, always good to come back to it from time to time. It is especially important for those who are new to vampirism and the vampire community to understand all the fake and deceit that exists out there.
Asetianism teaches a path of vampirism through wisdom, growth and discovery of your inner power, strength and worth, as opposed to the fake vampirism often portrayed on the online vampire community in many sites and forums with unstable people that seek to become god and pray on humans as animals. Asetianism will give you magick but that's not something easy or for the delusional.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 15.02.13 15:04

I have noticed that. And it is great to visit this site from time to time to read things from people who actually have something interesting or intelligent to say, cause those people seem to be rare, both online and in real life.
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by lucienvonwolfe 23.02.13 20:26

N.Augusta wrote:Ugh, me too, Kalb! I'm with you, as I too am so sick and tired of it.
I agree with both of you! There is nothing but negativity and there are no real goals that I have been able to ascertain. But at the same time, don't you think it's important that those who are truly seeking can find those of us who are sincere?
lucienvonwolfe
lucienvonwolfe
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-01-11

http://lvonwolfe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.02.13 6:08

lucienvonwolfe wrote:
N.Augusta wrote:Ugh, me too, Kalb! I'm with you, as I too am so sick and tired of it.
I agree with both of you! There is nothing but negativity and there are no real goals that I have been able to ascertain. But at the same time, don't you think it's important that those who are truly seeking can find those of us who are sincere?
Finding, yes. Here we all have evolved together, from our efforts and pains but also with the experiences of others. However, those who truly are sincere and honest will eventually find us and others alike. Those who seek power, ego and roleplay will find the superficial community and never see any other doors. That's how it's meant to be. You need an initiation to find the truth and reach the beauty of Asetianism but that's one that only you can find.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucienvonwolfe 24.02.13 10:41

Well said, Jonathan!
lucienvonwolfe
lucienvonwolfe
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-01-11

http://lvonwolfe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next