Keepers were the Jedi of the Ancient World.

+14
Hierophant
Jonathan
Kate
Divine 277
Syrianeh
ladymoontear
Xedoc
ElizabethBathory
Azrael
Arkanos
Hellen
Karnath
Maktub
Victor
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Keepers were the Jedi of the Ancient World. - Page 2 Empty Re: Keepers were the Jedi of the Ancient World.

Post by Hierophant 12.09.11 4:52

iMaven wrote:
They know they are causing mass suffering (bankers etc...). But they don't care. It is selfish and lack integrity.
Moral relativism doesn't really exist, sorry to say.

Yeah I agree. I think it's not so much a goal of evil, as simply selfish impulses that end up causing trouble for communities.

I think the most successful rulers are judged by the prosperity of the least of their subjects. The ones that have always had the greatest disparity of wealth have ultimately been overthrown.

Hierophant
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Keepers were the Jedi of the Ancient World. - Page 2 Empty Re: Keepers were the Jedi of the Ancient World.

Post by Jonathan 12.09.11 6:42

I agree with iMaven and Hierophant about the lack of integrity and morality from many people today, particularly rulers and governments. But I entirely disagree that light is about bringing joy and darkness is about bringing suffering. I see light and darkness as spiritual concepts, connected with duality. To me, they have nothing to do with practicing good or evil. That's why I believe most people don't understand darkness the way the Asetians put it. It was never about practicing evil or bringing suffering, but rather about hidden knowledge and enlightening.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hierophant 12.09.11 6:45

Jonathan wrote:To me, they have nothing to do with practicing good or evil. That's why I believe most people don't understand darkness the way the Asetians put it. It was never about practicing evil or bringing suffering, but rather about hidden knowledge and enlightening.

Yes, I'm exploring these concepts this year. Away from the Christian paradigm.

It's almost 'taboo' to not associate darkness with evil.

Hierophant
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.09.11 6:49

I know what you mean. Many of us have been through such phases, it's almost like detox. lol
To understand most concepts found in Asetianism you do need to avoid the Christian paradigm at all costs, otherwise you will entirely misinterpret them and end up seeing Asetians as terrible evil monsters. Many people do, but that is their ignorance. Asetianism, as well as their message, is about balance and most of all about wisdom through self-discovery.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by iMaven 12.09.11 6:59

Hierophant wrote:
Jonathan wrote:To me, they have nothing to do with practicing good or evil. That's why I believe most people don't understand darkness the way the Asetians put it. It was never about practicing evil or bringing suffering, but rather about hidden knowledge and enlightening.

Yes, I'm exploring these concepts this year. Away from the Christian paradigm.

It's almost 'taboo' to not associate darkness with evil.
eh i shouldn't have said "dark or light" then.
i mean evil or good intentions. bringing joy or suffering to others.
i guess that doesn't necessarily align with "light" or "dark".

iMaven
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.09.11 7:01

Yes, now I agree. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Keepers were the Jedi of the Ancient World. - Page 2 Empty Good Topic

Post by ChristinCP 01.09.12 18:57

Maktub wrote:

...Keepers in the old days used to be organized into the Council of Anubis. A secretive sect inside the Aset Ka structure responsible for the organization of the Keepers lineage and society, their formation and guidance, as long as to properly answer to the demands of the Asetian Empire when it came to the services of the Children of Anubis.

Maktub

Is there another way to say the above bolded region? I think the syntax is tripping me up and I can't wrap my head around it...

Maktub wrote:
...as the Imperial Guard. Those were the real elite forces from the Order, and their secret services. The Imperial Guard was the most feared and devastating metaphysical force, as well as physical army, to ever put their feet on this Earth.
Maktub

This was the first sect of the Aset Ka that I really felt a pull toward, and then I think about Anubis' army in the Mummy movie. I really liked all of the Mummy movies.

Maktub wrote:
Still, Keepers are highly honorable beings, ultimately loyal to the Asetians and very feared among many sects of the underground. They are effective and wise. And their ethereal ways may remind us those of the Jedis.

I am curious to more people's opinions on this. It is a weird, but still interesting debate, if taken with maturity and an open mind.
Maktub

I'd like to talk more about this as well. I don't think anyone's brought up the Orion Wars yet or maybe I just missed it. I've tried to find information on them, but it's a little hard. You may already know that Star Wars was based on the Orion Wars. I know I have a strong connection with Orion as I'm sure many others here do as well.
ChristinCP
ChristinCP
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptunes son 24.09.12 16:06

Hellen wrote:
It looks like stealth and silent knowledge existing in everything , or permeating everything , not only in the actual times but also in the past .I am curious how do you feel about this ? Is it conscious information from the authors ? Channeled information ? Intentional ?Simple coincidence ?
I would like to know your thoughts about this .

My dad would say it's global consciousness. When you read something from an author his consciousness resides within that book, not everyone will receive it but it's accessible. Think of the Judeo-christian-islamic god described as omniscient, a personified akashic record. It would make sense the one knowing everything and fully realized of his own will, with a perfect memory/all knowledge known at every moment rather, to be also the omnipotent. If he weren't he would be the most frustrated by fate/anothers will.
Imagine having this, would your personality be wiped?

Neptunes son
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Just sticks 24.01.19 16:26

What stands between this all besides a mind? Surely no machine is able. Bilderburgs and those politicians, as said are just players in the grand ole' opera. A buncha flowers need some faces to look at them. For, what else to look at other than what is in front of you. Plentiful is just the beginning of the cornucopia. It spilleth over for ever and ever. Amen

Just sticks
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2