New World Beneath the Pyramid

4 posters

Go down

New World Beneath the Pyramid Empty New World Beneath the Pyramid

Post by Maxx 25.08.09 15:15

A new book coming out in Nov. by Andrew Collins author of Gods of Eden has just been announced.
Beneath the pyramids of Egypt lies a lost underworld of catacombs, hewn chambers, and cave tunnels. They are alluded to in ancient texts and Arab legends, but have been left unexplored until today. They have now been rediscovered and investigated for the first time by science and history writer Andrew Collins. What exactly does this subterranean realm tell us about the pyramids, their relationship to the stars, and the mythical origins of Egyptian civilization? Lavishly illustrated with color photos, this is a breathtaking personal journey of exploration and discovery.

About the Author
Andrew Collins is a science and history writer, and the author of various books that challenge the way we perceive the past. They include From the Ashes of Angels (1996), which shows that the Watchers of the book of Enoch were shamans responsible for the Neolithic revolution, and that their homeland the biblical Eden was southeast Turkey, where archaeologists have recently found the oldest stone temple in the world; Gods of Eden (1998), which reveals that Egyptian civilization is thousands of years older than is conventionally believed; Gateway to Atlantis (2000), which demonstrates that Plato s Atlantis was located in Cuba and the Bahamas, and The Cygnus Mystery (2006), which argues that veneration of the Cygnus constellation was responsible for the world s earliest sky religions. His latest book Beneath the Pyramids uncovers Egypt s cave underworld for the first time. Andrew, born in 1957, lives with his wife Sue near Marlborough, Wiltshire.

This topic was covered for a short time on coast to coast am which I have hear. He had a sight regarding this and I read half of the book from that site..............which has now been removed for some reason. He did mention that the Egyptian in charge of all the ancient discovers and sites was not happy with the discovery. He made the statement that Egypt already knew of the tunnel areas beneath the pyramid. Collins says the people in charge of finding things like this went through all the listed locations and could not find any place of the recorded discovery of this tunnell system except for over 100 years ago. In fact this is a rediscovery.

Collins states that this tunnel area existed way before the pyramids were constructed during Sep Tepy or even prior. It relates to the stories of the underworld of an island beneath the upper land. This island had water surrounding it. It conforms to the journey of the Pharaohs in a boat after death. Collins found this tunnel system by looking at the layout of Nuit in the constellations. The entrance to the underworld is located about 550 meters south of the Pyramid area in Giza in a well that is located in the midst of a Cemetary. Commentary combines Sokar and Horus and another name I do not recall. All of the findings are helping to line up the constellations or sky religion used by the Ancient Egyptians in that time frame of history.

For myself, I am very interested in seeing how the Egyptians are going to shut this down while they dig it themselves in secret and make it line up with their account of history. Entrance has only been about 300 years because of the lack of oxygen and poison fumes brought about by bats and also the danger of poison white spiders. They have discovered 4 large rooms with various tunnel systems leading off in different directions but most exciting are those heading in the direction of the Sphinx with the possible undiscovered room of the long talked about library.

Anyway, this is a very interesting piece for me and I have ordered the book. Can't wait til Nov.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

New World Beneath the Pyramid Empty Re: New World Beneath the Pyramid

Post by Maxx 25.08.09 15:24

Please forgive my horrible spelling this time. I did not proof it before posting as I thought it may disappear before I could get it posted. Have had a couple of times here that that happened. Use your imagination in some parts to correct the mistakes.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 25.08.09 15:59

This is very interesting, now that's something to study and discuss, rather than what has been happening in here lately. A few names from this community come to my mind when it comes to explore such a place.

This underground place may very well be an ancient (even Sep Tepyan) reconstruction of the journey of Death through the Duat, and have very significant, and powerful, initiatory implications in metaphysical terms.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.08.09 16:26

Yes, that very comment was made in the discussion....the journey of Death through the Duat. I hope the Egyptian Gov does not try to control this to fit into their concept of history. This should be one of the most interesting discoveries in recent history in that part of the world.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 25.08.09 16:36

They may try to do that, and most likely will, but I have no doubt that organizations such as the Aset Ka will get into it unofficially and fund the research, hopefully getting valuable information that may in the future be accessible to the occult world. We don't really need these things to reach the eyes of everyone. They are usually closed anyways.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 25.08.09 18:39

http://www.lightparty.com/Spirituality/AwesomeUndergroundRadar.html

thought I'd link this site I just found. No images, but it describes something compellingly interesting regarding the underground systems present not only in Egypt, but also in Ancient Maya civilization.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 25.08.09 18:44

Here are two other sites I just stumbled upon. The first is Discovery's article on the tunnels:

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/08/13/caves-giza.html

and then a list of recent news from finds of Ancient Egypt:

http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptnews.html
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.08.09 19:14

Thanks Daniel,

They write it much better than I, but the part of the book I read and saw had fantastic layouts with photos of the cemetary and how he found the entrance. Good job locating that info. for all of us.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 27.08.09 1:55

I have to agree with Victor and Maxx. This will make very interesting reading and discussing once it has been released.
Needless to say, the Ancients did everything for a reason, even if it wasnt immediately understood by everyone at the time - or in times since - so the possible 'spin' on this discovery will be fascinating to watch.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: