+5
Jonathan
AnaInDark
Daniel09
Elendor
Talibah
9 posters

Go down

Chapel introduction. Empty Chapel introduction.

Post by Chapel 15.09.09 2:46

I go by Chapel.

I am new here, I came across this site quite accidentally on youtube when I was browsing videos. I don't know if I will actually find what I am looking for here but then again I don't know what it is I am looking for. I chose the name Chapel because like the comic book character I spent most of my young and adult life living behind a death mask, sometimes literally and sometimes metaphorically. I really don't think there is any hope for me and in my opinion I am already dead, I just haven't been laid to rest.
I don't drink blood although I have indulged on it before and I can't claim to dislike the taste. I don't know if I will stick around here or not, I suppose time will tell. I can't really post in most of the threads here at the moment because I have no idea about Set or some of the other things I've seen. I know nothing of Draconians and thought they only existed in roleplay. I have always had deep interest in the occult and in Vampirism and Lycanthropy, I have studied both since I was a boy. I am now in my 28th year and I have never found anything to support my belief that these creatures exist, well not as it is my desire to find them. I understand about psychic vampirism and mortal blood drinkers, but I have searched for the rumored ones, rumors of underground "Sanctuary" and of people who don't age or age incredibly slowly. It has nothing to do with a quest for immortality because let's be honest, who would want to exist in a world like this forever? But it is my hope that there is another world, a world shrouded in darkness, mystery and knowledge. Can I find this here? I doubt it but it seemed like a place of interest, a place where I could perhaps get answers as where before I hit dead ends. I do not deny the possibilty mind you, a part of me rather hopes I find it but then there is a small part that doesn't. Some doors close and lock behind you after you enter through them but I've always been the type to dash in headlong. Some might call that courageous and some might call it stupidity, once again I suppose time will tell. In any event I am introducing myself at further length than my other two posts have ventured to do.
If anyone has any questions I am confident you will ask them of me.
Enjoy the night.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Chapel introduction. Empty Re: Chapel introduction.

Post by Talibah 15.09.09 2:55

May I put in a polite request to Elendor for this to be given it's own spot, as it is currently tagging onto someone elses thread.

In the meantime, welcome Chapel. Spend some time reading through what you find here. Some of it may elude you initially, but rest assured, we are a mature gathering here, and most have the time for those wishing to learn more even if their main interests are not specifically in Asetianism - although that is the primary point of discussion here. Stay and learn and participate, or simply observe. You will find that this place differs greatly from many other forums.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 15.09.09 3:04

Thank you Talibah,

I do find Asetianism interesting in it's own right, I always had a fondness for Ancient Egyptian history as a child and my favorite place growing up was Chicago's Field Museum, they had an extensive section on Ancient Egypt and I would insist my mother drive from Michigan to Chicago twice a year at least so I could spend a couple days there. I used to run around and lose myself in the life like replication of their pyramid and I felt at home there. Unfortunately I never went the path of an Archeologist ha, I went down a less noble path once I neared adulthood. In any event I have thus far gathered Asetianism to derive from Egypt and perhaps older than Egypt itself. I will not claim to have read much on here so far, but I will.
The red order of Set also interests me.
I would also like to thank you for your welcome.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 15.09.09 10:31

Talibah wrote:May I put in a polite request to Elendor for this to be given it's own spot, as it is currently tagging onto someone elses thread.
Consider it done. Splited the thread.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 15.09.09 13:22

Welcome Chapel. Make sure you become well versed before making judgment about the path of Asetianism. It is a complex and easily misunderstood journey for one to embark on.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 15.09.09 17:32

Welcome here.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.09.09 19:27

Hi there Chapel. Take your time to learn slowly about Asetianism and all of the hidden knowledge behind it. You may well find something that will surprise you.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 17.09.09 11:59

Thank you Daniel and Ana.

Jonathan wrote:Hi there Chapel. Take your time to learn slowly about Asetianism and all of the hidden knowledge behind it. You may well find something that will surprise you.

I find all manner of knowledge interesting whether it is a path I would choose to follow or not does not dissuade me from studying it. I have a deep interest in all things Occult or secret. And I have always had a fascination with Vampirism, one of the first books I read was extremely informative. I was thirteen when I bought it. It was written by an Author going by Konstantinos.
It covered Astral Vampirism, Sanguine Vampirism, Mortal Blood Drinkers and Psychic Vampirism. It brought up the usual cases of legend, Paolo and a few cases of digging up supposed Vampires and destroying them. I never seem to find anything concrete regarding Immortal Vampires, I don't even know if they exist but I believe anything is possible.
I will read as much as I can on the subject.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.09.09 13:35

Chapel wrote:Thank you Daniel and Ana.

Jonathan wrote:Hi there Chapel. Take your time to learn slowly about Asetianism and all of the hidden knowledge behind it. You may well find something that will surprise you.

I find all manner of knowledge interesting whether it is a path I would choose to follow or not does not dissuade me from studying it. I have a deep interest in all things Occult or secret. And I have always had a fascination with Vampirism, one of the first books I read was extremely informative. I was thirteen when I bought it. It was written by an Author going by Konstantinos.
It covered Astral Vampirism, Sanguine Vampirism, Mortal Blood Drinkers and Psychic Vampirism. It brought up the usual cases of legend, Paolo and a few cases of digging up supposed Vampires and destroying them. I never seem to find anything concrete regarding Immortal Vampires, I don't even know if they exist but I believe anything is possible.
Just a small hint, if you actually enjoyed Konstantinos book on Vampires, you will be completely taken by storm with the Asetian Bible by Luis Marques. Give it a shot, it has the power to change lives. Besides, it is by far the most deep and informative book for anything Vampire related. From vampire metaphysics to vampire spirituality, from ancient vampiric history from Egypt to the hidden secrets, orders and societies of vampires. Clearly the best source out there when it comes to vampirism.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 17.09.09 13:54

welcome
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 25.09.09 11:07

Jonathan wrote:
Chapel wrote:Thank you Daniel and Ana.

Just a small hint, if you actually enjoyed Konstantinos book on Vampires, you will be completely taken by storm with the Asetian Bible by Luis Marques. Give it a shot, it has the power to change lives. Besides, it is by far the most deep and informative book for anything Vampire related. From vampire metaphysics to vampire spirituality, from ancient vampiric history from Egypt to the hidden secrets, orders and societies of vampires. Clearly the best source out there when it comes to vampirism.

In that case I will most definitely read it , I did enjoy the Konstantinos book although I think I was a little young at the time to absorb most of it.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 25.09.09 22:04

Welcome, Chapel. You will find sage and mature posts in the VF. We require no adherence to any philosophy, although many of us are Asetianists. Wander the threads as you did the Field Museum. You may find answers here, even if the answer is that what you seek is not here.
I echo the recommendation that you read read the Asetian Bible (about $30 online). With a strong attraction to ancient Egypt, I venture that you will find it one of the most important books you have ever read.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 26.09.09 15:37

Hello and welcome Chapel.
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 27.09.09 18:41

Phoenix wrote:Welcome, Chapel. You will find sage and mature posts in the VF. We require no adherence to any philosophy, although many of us are Asetianists. Wander the threads as you did the Field Museum. You may find answers here, even if the answer is that what you seek is not here.
I echo the recommendation that you read read the Asetian Bible (about $30 online). With a strong attraction to ancient Egypt, I venture that you will find it one of the most important books you have ever read.

I'll give it a read.

And thanks Kotaro.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum