What Would You Do?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Divine 277 on 06.04.10 8:13

Victor wrote:It isn't that simple to verify if someone is an Asetian or not. Even the Aset Ka needs pretty advanced techniques to validate the soul of a real Asetian. We can't be sure by just matching personality traits and applying energy scanning techniques. There are many hidden secrets that we don't know, which the Asetians keep internal precisely for that reason. Information is power, and if anyone could trace an Asetian soul, that could put the Family in danger.

Crazy wackos, like the jealous people from the "online vampire community" easily found in the US, who hate and badmouth the Asetians just from lack of vision and knowledge, may pose no threat at all for the AK... but the ROS and the Sethian allies are a whole different thing, on a whole different level, and that is the real concern behind all the secrecy from the Aset Ka.

I have one question for you victor :
What are they looking for ?
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 35
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Victor on 06.04.10 16:24

Divine 277 wrote:I have one question for you victor :
What are they looking for ?
The Sethians?
avatar
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Location : A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls.
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Divine 277 on 07.04.10 0:30

Why would they look for the sethians ?

This question has puzzled me since i came a cross the aset ka,

Why revel them self now, after so many years ??

What are they looking for..... ?

Cause the best way to find something, is to let it self be known..... maybe what you are looking for will have a better chance of finding you ...
but this is just me speculating... but i do think there is a reason for the reveal...


Sincerly divine 277
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 35
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Meiyo on 07.04.10 5:26

Divine 277 wrote:Why would they look for the sethians ?

This question has puzzled me since i came a cross the aset ka,

Why revel them self now, after so many years ??

What are they looking for..... ?

Cause the best way to find something, is to let it self be known..... maybe what you are looking for will have a better chance of finding you ...
but this is just me speculating... but i do think there is a reason for the reveal...


Sincerly divine 277
Well , perhaps something has happened ? Something that was so "bad" that the Asetians thougt it is needed to take action ?
avatar
Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Divine 277 on 07.04.10 5:59

Meiyo wrote:
Divine 277 wrote:Why would they look for the sethians ?

This question has puzzled me since i came a cross the aset ka,

Why revel them self now, after so many years ??

What are they looking for..... ?

Cause the best way to find something, is to let it self be known..... maybe what you are looking for will have a better chance of finding you ...
but this is just me speculating... but i do think there is a reason for the reveal...


Sincerly divine 277
Well , perhaps something has happened ? Something that was so "bad" that the Asetians thougt it is needed to take action ?


If so, what kind of action ?
They wrote a book, and got some followers ..
They let them self be known ....
They revealed them self , so they could be found .....

There Is a reason for the reveal... since i ecspeckt that they will be quite intelligent (if its real, and not a pr stunt, in this day of age you never now and so on .... but in my humble opinion i don't lock anything out, so I investigate this as a real "story") and they are not recruiting followers and they say they don't even like humans .... so why then ?

When its seems to me, that they were happy in hiding ?

Is there any other person here, that have been thinking of this at all?

Sincerely
Divine 277
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 35
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Meiyo on 07.04.10 6:04

Divine 277 wrote:
Meiyo wrote:
Divine 277 wrote:Why would they look for the sethians ?

This question has puzzled me since i came a cross the aset ka,

Why revel them self now, after so many years ??

What are they looking for..... ?

Cause the best way to find something, is to let it self be known..... maybe what you are looking for will have a better chance of finding you ...
but this is just me speculating... but i do think there is a reason for the reveal...


Sincerly divine 277
Well , perhaps something has happened ? Something that was so "bad" that the Asetians thougt it is needed to take action ?


If so, what kind of action ?
They wrote a book, and got some followers ..
They let them self be known ....
They revealed them self , so they could be found .....

There Is a reason for the reveal... since i ecspeckt that they will be quite intelligent (if its real, and not a pr stunt, in this day of age you never now and so on .... but in my humble opinion i don't lock anything out, so I investigate this as a real "story") and they are not recruiting followers and they say they don't even like humans .... so why then ?

When its seems to me, that they were happy in hiding ?

Is there any other person here, that have been thinking of this at all?

Sincerely
Divine 277
Have to disagree with you on some points , for example :They do like humans , not many but some of them were their allies.
avatar
Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Divine 277 on 07.04.10 6:25

yes I know but I put it a bit on thee edge, to make my point Wink
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 35
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by N.Augusta on 07.04.10 7:17

Divine,
I am curious--- have you read the AB?
avatar
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Location : Lost
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Divine 277 on 07.04.10 7:25

N.Augusta wrote:Divine,
I am curious--- have you read the AB?

YES
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 35
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Jonathan on 07.04.10 7:26

One of those reasons, for their reveal, is certainly connected with their plans to reunite their scattered Family and allies. Not to recruit followers, but to unite once more the "Dark Family". The Asetian Bible is clearly a tool in this hidden agenda, but also I don't believe that to be the only goal.
The Asetians are far too complex beings, and their games of chess move in many fronts. We can't claim to know all of their plans and goals, since some of their moves may even be diversions for the real plans. Who knows...
Another thing is that their recent rising out of darkness may also be connected with the new spiritual Djehuty (you will need the AB to understand this one). The strong influence and power of the Sethians in the last spiritual Djehuty may have caused for them to come forth at this point, and no, not to "save" mankind, but to reestablish a spiritual balance that this aeon so needs.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2193
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by N.Augusta on 07.04.10 8:34

I wrote a response but it vanished, urghhhh, so I will make this quick.

Divine, if you have a chance, reread page 20. I think the contents on that page are quite interesting when seeing them in action. :-)
Anyway, I am curious as to your thoughts on the AB. How did the book make you feel while reading it? What did you get out of the book? Have you noticed things that you didn't notice the first time you read it? Please, share with us your review.

Let me add, that one of the things that struck me the most with the AB is the way in which it was written. It was written in a mature, responsible and respectful way, that only an elder could have done. I respect that, and I can't state how impressed I am by that! The book doesn't pass out all the secrets of their plans, nor should it. I see no real ego boosting in it. It doesn't tell the reader how to do this, that or the other. Even the first page tells us that the book is not for everyone. The amount of thought that went into to the book, amazes me. (I think about these things.)It is in part because of these things, and more, that I love this little gem. :-)

Well said Jonathan.

Cheers!
avatar
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Location : Lost
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Meiyo on 07.04.10 8:51

N.Augusta wrote:

I see no real ego boosting in it. It doesn't tell the reader how to do this, that or the other.

What do instructions have to do with the ego ?(Or perhaps I have misunderstood ?)
avatar
Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by N.Augusta on 07.04.10 9:53

Sorry! Those are sepperate thoughts-- sepperated by a period.
avatar
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Location : Lost
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Divine 277 on 07.04.10 10:03

N.Augusta wrote:I wrote a response but it vanished, urghhhh, so I will make this quick.

Divine, if you have a chance, reread page 20. I think the contents on that page are quite interesting when seeing them in action. :-)
Anyway, I am curious as to your thoughts on the AB. How did the book make you feel while reading it? What did you get out of the book? Have you noticed things that you didn't notice the first time you read it? Please, share with us your review.

Let me add, that one of the things that struck me the most with the AB is the way in which it was written. It was written in a mature, responsible and respectful way, that only an elder could have done. I respect that, and I can't state how impressed I am by that! The book doesn't pass out all the secrets of their plans, nor should it. I see no real ego boosting in it. It doesn't tell the reader how to do this, that or the other. Even the first page tells us that the book is not for everyone. The amount of thought that went into to the book, amazes me. (I think about these things.)It is in part because of these things, and more, that I love this little gem. :-)

Well said Jonathan.

Cheers!

It was interesting reading.
But there were very much about the egyptian mytologi I knew from before ,most of it aktualy....(ther where out takes from other religions to, btw)

I think he ravels things in the book, without revealing anything ( I don't no if you catch my drift on this one, but just ask if Im unclear )

I think it was quite odd that he refereed to newer fictional books like bramstokers dracul...

I hoped to get more answers then i got from reading it (because My field of interest and research Is and will always be religions of the world and achient mysteries/history, and this has its own reason, because since I was a child I have been drawn to find something, but have no idea of what ) ... so actually i was kinda disappointed, that I didn't get more information on things that , I didn't know from before.

But I would have read it one more time , and he put the book in order in a magnificent way, that cached me from first page, but the book wasn't at all what I did imagine, I suspected more answers, instead I was "bitten" by more questions.

so I dont know if you understand what Im trying to say here, but pleas ask if there is somethings that is fuzzy.

Sincerely Divine277
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 35
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Jonathan on 07.04.10 11:16

I believe that is also part of the magick concealed within this book. To make us ask the right questions. Many times, we already had the answers, but were just looking in the wrong direction. It also teaches us to find many of those answers inside us, rather than out.

Personally, I have found the book to be an unique spiritual gem for those willing to open their eyes into the mysteries, a tool that never ceases to surprise me every time I read it again.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2193
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Divine 277 on 07.04.10 11:24

Jonathan wrote:I believe that is also part of the magick concealed within this book. To make us ask the right questions. Many times, we already had the answers, but were just looking in the wrong direction. It also teaches us to find many of those answers inside us, rather than out.

Personally, I have found the book to be an unique spiritual gem for those willing to open their eyes into the mysteries, a tool that never ceases to surprise me every time I read it again.

I see your point...
But aset ka isn't the only theological path that speaks of looking inside for the answers .

And for my sake I'm just seeking for "truth" to what i already know, so my logical part of my brain will be satisfied, and understand that I mite not be crazy after all Wink
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 35
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Divine 277 on 07.04.10 11:25

Jonathan wrote:I believe that is also part of the magick concealed within this book. To make us ask the right questions. Many times, we already had the answers, but were just looking in the wrong direction. It also teaches us to find many of those answers inside us, rather than out.

Personally, I have found the book to be an unique spiritual gem for those willing to open their eyes into the mysteries, a tool that never ceases to surprise me every time I read it again.

Btw : how many times have you read it ?
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 35
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Jonathan on 07.04.10 11:28

I'm not really keeping count. It's not easy to say, since many time these days I read random chapters, that captivate my interest for any particular reason, and not exactly read it in order from top to bottom as in the previous times.
I do strongly believe that this is a book to be read more than once, though. Like other people have mentioned, there are several details that we only realize in further readings. Keep in mind that this is a text developed by a master of Heka, so words are his magick and power.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2193
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Divine 277 on 07.04.10 11:32

Jonathan wrote:
I do strongly believe that this is a book to be read more than once, though. Like other people have mentioned, there are several details that we only realize in further readings. Keep in mind that this is a text developed by a master of Heka, so words are his magick and power.

Im on my second time, cause i have already been thinking about that.
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 35
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by N.Augusta on 07.04.10 12:39

Divine 277 wrote: Im on my second time, cause i have already been thinking about that.

That is great, but do take your time with it and let things sink in. You will catch things you missed the first time. Keep a notepad close by, and write down questions that come up and list the page numbers. Well, you could also use a high lighter. Anyway, do enjoy...
avatar
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Location : Lost
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by N.Augusta on 07.04.10 14:13

Divine 277 wrote:
I think he ravels things in the book, without revealing anything ( I don't no if you catch my drift on this one, but just ask if Im unclear )
I see this as part of the beauty that the book holds, and it also shows how it was written responsibly. You must always keep in mind, why the book was written and its purpose. Keep that in mind as you re-read it.

divine 277 wrote:I think it was quite odd that he refereed to newer fictional books like bramstokers dracul...
Try looking at it from a different perspective. It is 2010, the references are known to those who study the subjects. Who hasn't heard of Stoker or Rice? You know them, I know them, and the next person, and so on and so on. Also, the end of the book lists why these examples were used. :-)

divine 277 wrote:I hoped to get more answers then i got from reading it (because My field of interest and research Is and will always be religions of the world and achient mysteries/history, and this has its own reason, because since I was a child I have been drawn to find something, but have no idea of what ) ... so actually i was kinda disappointed, that I didn't get more information on things that , I didn't know from before.
It is truly sad that not many people enjoy studying these subjects. I enjoy them too.

divine 277 wrote: But I would have read it one more time , and he put the book in order in a magnificent way, that cached me from first page, but the book wasn't at all what I did imagine, I suspected more answers, instead I was "bitten" by more questions.
I understand! To have more questions is a good thing. A good book makes one think and questions things, right? A good book leaves one with a desire to know more.

Thanks for sharing, and I am sorry if the quotes are messed up. It was a bit too techy for me.
avatar
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Location : Lost
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum