Nefera the strange word

3 posters

Go down

Nefera the strange word Empty Nefera the strange word

Post by godofbattle 26.09.09 18:27

a strange thing happened a few nights ago. i was having a dream and heard three words. something nefera i forgot the others. i also felt vibrations. any thoughts on why this happened and the meaning of the word.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Nefera the strange word Empty Re: Nefera the strange word

Post by AnaInDark 26.09.09 19:05

godofbattle wrote:a strange thing happened a few nights ago. i was having a dream and heard three words. something nefera i forgot the others. i also felt vibrations. any thoughts on why this happened and the meaning of the word.
Well, Nefer in Ancient Egyptian means "Beautiful", and someone told me that it is very connected with the Asetian Family... I must research.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 26.09.09 22:28

My dream speaking is odd. When I hear things they sound as if they are being filtered, but not. I can feel the words resonate, and it seems as English to me, but I know it is universal. I dunno, it's odd XD.

As for the words, Nefera would certainly fit Nefer, as I believe the way "r" is pronounced in Ancient Egyptian, it has an added "uh" of some kind.

I've actually been experimenting with some kind of instinctual Ancient Egyptian speaking. I wanted to say something regarding Herur and Seth, and ended up getting something which translated roughly to something involving a golden temple door in a cliff, and a sleeping or resigned hippopotamus. Hippopotamus ends up being connected with Seth, and Golden happens to line up with Herur. Certainly I didn't know this, but I still leave some of it up to chance. I doubt I actually have past life memory of the Egyptian language :p.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 27.09.09 8:38

i am still trying to figure out if i can recall my past life. however i am still sceptical of it until i have proof.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: