Azrael
Jonathan
RudraShiva
Kalb
Daniel09
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

old serpent - Old Serpent. Empty Old Serpent.

Post by Kalb 02.11.09 15:50

Some time ago i study a Christian Bible and.. I find some thing that make me more interest. I will share with you

old serpent - Old Serpent. Dragon

Question: "What does the Bible say about dragons?"

Answer: The Bible mentions a dragon in Revelation chapters 12, 13, 16, and 20. Revelation 20:2 identifies the dragon.

He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.” The Bible is not teaching that dragons ever truly existed. Rather, it is only comparing Satan to a fire-breathing monster.

"And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads." (Revelation 12:3)

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the
beast..." (Revelation 13:4)

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." (Revelation 16:13-14)

"And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the
Devil, and Satan,
and bound him a thousand years." (Revelation 20:2)

What do you think about Dragon? Symbolize anything? The Dragon is really interesting.. Let me explain you the Symbolism of Dragon.

The
symbolism of the dragon is associated with evil and terror, but at the
same time also symbolizes the protection of the treasures. Fight and
win the dragon expresses the initiation and evolution through the
ordeal. This mythological animal is also a symbol of immortality, the
union of opposites and of divine power.

In the mythology of many traditions, the dragon is the guardian of
hidden treasures that must win to have access to them. In the mythology
of the West, the dragon protects the Garden of the Hesperides who
guard the Golden Fleece and has the treasure of immortality in the
Germanic myth of Siegfried.

In the Bible, the dragon is associated with
the serpent symbolizes the evil that is overcome by Christ. The dragons
are part of the army of Lucifer, as opposed to the angels of God's
army.

In the extreme East, the dragon has a double symbolism, since it is both
air and land belonging to the underground world of caves and caverns,
or flying in the skies, riding the immortals. The dragon is in the
East, an active ingredient that meets and resolves all these contrary
elements and has a great divine power involved in the creation of the
universe. As an attribute of power, is also the symbol of the emperor
in China and the kings of the Celts and the Hebrews. In Hindu
tradition, the dragon is associated with the element fire and the
creative principle that establishes the universe through an order and
an organization.

My main question is... Who is the Dragon? Razz Very Happy
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

old serpent - Old Serpent. Empty Re: Old Serpent.

Post by Daniel09 02.11.09 19:06

Absolutely fantastic post. You really are good to have posting around here. Very Happy
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 05.11.09 1:42

On my point of view the Dragon are Asetians.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by RudraShiva 05.11.09 13:31

Well it depends on the culture. Usually the dragon or serpent is a symbol for wisdom, power and immortality. It can also represents Chaos, both in the sense of destruction and transcendence. The "pre-cosmic" Chaos (the Duat for the Asetians) would be symbolized by the dragon Tiamat in the sumerian pantheon.

The dragon can also represent life, not in an organic, materialistic sense, but more in a energetic and divine perspective. In Tatra, Kundalini is represented as a snake or serpent, a symbol and aspect of Shakti / Parashakti

What do you mean by "who is the dragon"? In one sense, "the Dragon" would be every Luciferian or Satanist who oppose to the Demiurgic Law, if we are within a dualistic perspective, or to every magician whose goal is Transcendence and total freedom.

As a piece of advise, you should go beyond words and classification, as in the end reality is formless and nameless.
RudraShiva
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 05.11.09 16:16

The Dragon can be symbolized as the ASetians themselves
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.11.09 11:27

So do you think that upon the writing of the Christian bible, they intended to secretly represent the Asetian kin as a powerful sleeping force, the theological Dragon, a magickal creature that should not be awoken?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 06.11.09 12:51

Jona... Yes. I think the Asetians are the last part of bible - Apocalipse - Revelation. Very Happy
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.11.09 15:56

Stalker wrote:Jona... Yes. I think the Asetians are the last part of bible - Apocalipse - Revelation. Very Happy
Interesting...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.11.09 6:44

So I presume the Scarlet (Violet?) Woman riding on the 7-headed Beast would be... ASET? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 08.11.09 8:32

I would think so..
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 21.11.09 8:47

The Dragon is the fifth of the twelve signs of the Chinese zodiac, which corresponds to the following years: 2000, 1988, 1976, 1964, 1952, 1940, 1928, 1916...

The Djehuty of the Serpent began in 2000 ... Looking at the dates you think the Prince of the Lineage of Viperines was born on these dates?

The Snake is the sixth sign of Chinese zodiac, which corresponds to the following years: 1989, 1977, 1965, 1953, 1941, 1929, 1917...

What do you think? I am interested in your opinion.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.11.09 18:47

I have no idea...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 22.11.09 2:19

I think is impossible .
This means to reincarnate at every 12 years .
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.09 17:05

Hellen wrote:I think is impossible .

Not necessarily. Remember that the Chinese people use a 60 year cycle, in which each year corresponds to a combination of one of the 12 signs (Rat - Ox - Tiger - Rabbit - Dragon - Serpent - Horse - Goat - Monkey - Rooster - Dog - Pig) and one of the 5 chinese elements (Wood - Fire - Earth - Metal - Water). So for instance, 1965 was marked by the influence of the Wood Snake, 1977 by the Fire Snake, 1989 by the Earth Snake, etc, in a continuous cycle.

There are certain interesting synchronicities in this system. For instance, the Chinese consider the year of the Fire Horse to be signaled by the most "aggressive" type of energy, because it mixes the most "yang" sign (Horse) with the most "yang" element (Fire). Curiously enough, 1966 – the year when the (in)famous Church of Satan was founded by LaVey – was exactly the Fire Horse year: and even more interesting is the fact that in "The Unknown Known" (last chapter of The Satanic Rituals), LaVey says that 1966 marked the beginning of the Age of Fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 25.11.09 4:06

Heru Par Krath wrote:

Not necessarily. Remember that the Chinese people use a 60 year cycle, in which each year corresponds to a combination of one of the 12 signs (Rat - Ox - Tiger - Rabbit - Dragon - Serpent - Horse - Goat - Monkey - Rooster - Dog - Pig) and one of the 5 chinese elements (Wood - Fire - Earth - Metal - Water). So for instance, 1965 was marked by the influence of the Wood Snake, 1977 by the Fire Snake, 1989 by the Earth Snake, etc, in a continuous cycle.

There are certain interesting synchronicities in this system. For instance, the Chinese consider the year of the Fire Horse to be signaled by the most "aggressive" type of energy, because it mixes the most "yang" sign (Horse) with the most "yang" element (Fire). Curiously enough, 1966 – the year when the (in)famous Church of Satan was founded by LaVey – was exactly the Fire Horse year: and even more interesting is the fact that in "The Unknown Known" (last chapter of The Satanic Rituals), LaVey says that 1966 marked the beginning of the Age of Fire.

I did not know that at all, thanks for posting this info!
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 25.11.09 4:12

By the way, if anyone is interested, I found a website where you can look this info up for your birthdate:
http://www.astrologizeme.com/chinese_sign_us.php
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 25.11.09 4:13

http://www.astrologizeme.com/your_chinese_sign.shtml
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.11.09 12:29

ElizabethBathory wrote:I did not know that at all, thanks for posting this info!

You're welcome! There are many divination systems of Chinese origin, and one of them (the "Four Pillars" method) calculates the combination Element/Sign for any given year, month, day, and even hour! You can see it here, in 28 different languages:
http://www.fourpillars.net/calculator.php

Or you can download a free software that makes all those calculations and some others, here:
http://www.fourpillars.net/ftp/fourp1.exe (direct link to .EXE file)

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 06.01.13 5:26

in my experience its a reincarnation every 8 years and it surely is possible.....
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Leira 28.12.13 18:36

A few years ago when I started experiencing an increase in synchronous events - events that started me on my quest to learn more about the spiritual realm - I stumbled across a book called the Destiny Matrix.  This was an excerpt from the book

“Jack you are Heir to the Tradition. You will not come into your power until you are with the woman and the child - You will smash the wall of light!". Carlo Saures.” (1892-1976) to Jack Sarfatti Christmas 1973 Paris. Was Saures a member of The Priory of Sion ?

The phrase Woman of the Apocalypse refers to a character from the Book of Revelation 12:1-18:[2]
1 And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 And being with child, she cried travailing in birth: and was in pain to be delivered. 3 And there was seen another sign in heaven. And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns and on his heads seven diadems. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered: that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod

old serpent - Old Serpent. Ouroboros_1

The Einstein barrier for the motion of matter is called / known as the wall of light.

Is the woman and child mentioned above meant to represent the biblical woman and child ? Is the biblical quote referring to the wall of light ? And could the reference to the dragon infer

Dragon = Ouraborous = Time

Leira
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 28.12.13 18:52

Is Luis Marques one of the Great Serpents? One of the last Dragons?

He seems to be the higher initiator and chosen teacher by the Aset Ka to enlighten us on the ancient mysteries in this era. That is no simple task.

Additionally, he does that without any care or consideration for fame and human recognition, which is a mark of the masters from higher realms.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Leira 28.12.13 19:54

And just for the record the focus in my previous post was not on the identity of certain individuals it was purely for the " deeper meaning / content " pertaining to their conversation.  I was focusing more on the possibility of a cataclysmic event ? Possibly scientific in nature ? The woman and male child will perhaps represent the next stage in the evolution of the human race as a consequence of the cataclysm ? And maybe my intuition was totally off track at the time of the revelation ? Who's to say Wink

Leira
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 28.12.13 20:22

I know that was not your intention. My post was unrelated with what you just wrote, but your post made me revisit this thread and connect different pieces alongside my own observations that led me to expose such question or theory. For the record I don't wish to explore or expose the identity of anyone, I just think that understanding the role or manifestation of certain key individuals in history can shed light on important details and lessons. I also want to add that it's my understanding that these key personalities from higher realms wield the power to shape the fate of many. I believe this to be one of those cases.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 05.01.14 18:24

An excerpt from the emerald tablets (mistranslation might be here but I can't read ancient languages so bear with me):

In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.
Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.06.15 22:33

Kalb, you might consider looking at the book of Revelation, which has 22 chapters, as corresponding to the 22 Major Arcana.  That was the way that book was written...to connect to it that way.  One can look at the Zodiac structure to find the 12 apostles, etc....the tarot will open up the hidden secrets of the bible if you see the connection to it along with the astro design.  Same can be found in the old testament. The study of the stars is the ancient connection to the Sun (Son) while the study of the tarot is the connection to the moon.. They compliment each other. Sun is Male Moon is female.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next