Daniel09
Vampy932
Syrianeh
godofbattle
8 posters

Go down

vampiric  and sexual awakening Empty vampiric and sexual awakening

Post by godofbattle 02.11.09 22:29

Hello, I realised that as I go through following my vampiric path, I realize things about my sexual fantisies. For, example I have recently been learning about BDSM. I was woundering if any one else goes through some sort of sexual awakening while following their vampiric path. If I may ask.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

vampiric  and sexual awakening Empty Re: vampiric and sexual awakening

Post by Daniel09 03.11.09 4:00

You could say that, I suppose. I have attributed it to the discovery of the self that comes with awakening.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 03.11.09 16:11

Yeah I can parallel with that, godofbattle.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 05.11.09 9:05

That is a very common thing, godofbattle. Awakening implies opening up to your full senses and exploring many possibilities. BDSM is quite a vampiric practice, for obvious reasons.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampy932 13.11.09 22:11

well i think everyone when folling his/her own path relizes things they didnt understand or never knew about themselfs. it is a learning experiance. Me myself personally. Yes, the things i liked before are nothing to what i like now.BDSM is normal it is intresting and fun some peaple just dont like it becuase it is weird but PEAPLE FEAR WHAT THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND. your going to find alot of new things you never knew before. vampiric  and sexual awakening 258752
Vampy932
Vampy932
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-12

http://www.myspace.com/blinxztheravebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 14.11.09 0:50

BDSM is highly vampiric, and a lot of the sexual vampiric feedings are BDSM in nature. Using pain, and overpowering ways in sex, for example, is something that Viperines are known to use in order to feed sexually. It is certainly not the only way, but one form of vampiric and sexual feeding.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 14.11.09 8:14

I can see Concubines as the masochists and the Viperines as the Sadists for the most part, but I still don't personally see BDSM as a excessively Vampiric practice. I would think that Asetians would use whatever means would excite their partner's sexual energy and make it reach max levels of euphoria.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 14.11.09 16:35

Do any of you think that guardians would be dominate and a submissive partner. I think so. I say this because if a guardian was to spare with someone who was a friend , I think that havig someone that they have chemistry with in a sexual way grab them kind of agressively may turn them on. they may give in or they may become dominant
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 14.11.09 16:57

Personally, I am sure that Guardians can be dominated by the one they feel Love towards. Although unlike Concubines, they are harder to tame I assume, and only are that way towards that "Right Person" who they feel for in unimaginable ways.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 14.11.09 17:12

I agree with AnaInDark, in that Guardians usually "guarded" beings, however, with the one they love they feel trust and unexplainable love therefore are willing to be dominated. Although its not really dominance, because dominance would imply that there is a winner and there is a loser. Its more like the Guardian letting "the one" know how deeply they feel for them without words.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 14.11.09 22:00

ivy wrote:I agree with AnaInDark, in that Guardians usually "guarded" beings, however, with the one they love they feel trust and unexplainable love therefore are willing to be dominated. Although its not really dominance, because dominance would imply that there is a winner and there is a loser. Its more like the Guardian letting "the one" know how deeply they feel for them without words.

Beautifully said, Ivy. This is a concept I've tried to express in words for some time, and I greatly appreciate your outlook.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.11.09 4:24

I believe that Guardians are very wild beings and untamed, and as highly sexual beings, that may be impressive. However I believe that towards their love, they might enjoy the feelings of being overpowered and submissive. I think that might turn them on a lot, but only if from their soulmate or Asetian family. Remember that Guardians are fierce beings, highly powerful and wild, but towards their love they are deeply submissive and live only to dedicate to them.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 21.11.09 11:30

Interesting topic here... I have recently been trying to get deeper into the subject of Asetian Sexuality, and on how they Bond and Feed through the act of sex and other sexual interactions, such as the well-known act of "Drinking of the Soul". BDSM also happens to play a great role in energy feeding and bonding, since the simple act of overpowering one sexually, especially between Asetians, creates a very distinctive "master and follower" bond, where the one being overpowered feels a very special form of energy within their sexual connection.
When I speak of BDSM in this subject of Asetian Sexuality, I do not think of the act being done with the classic way of leather clothing and whips, but simple acts of pain mixed with overpowerment, resulting in severe pleasure within the two vampires.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum