Children of Aset

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Children of Aset

Post by Ankhhape on 03.07.08 11:23

We know of Horus but does anyone know who his two siblings were?
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Children of Aset

Post by Maktub on 03.07.08 11:30

A'nen Sedjet wrote:We know of Horus but does anyone know who his two siblings were?
No one knows. Only the Aset Ka.
We know they were both girls, the two Primordial Asetian Princesses. But we don't know their identities, for their will was to remain in the shadows. At least that's what we get from the Aset Ka.

There are, however, many widespread theories of their identities among scholars of Asetianism...

Maktub
avatar
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Location : From the forgotten sands of Kemet.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Children of Aset

Post by Victor on 03.07.08 12:03

It is clear why Horus was the one to endure in history. From the 3 he was the one that has rised as Pharaoh. Horus was the elder child and the one entrusted with leadership. However, the Aset Ka was ruled by the 3 Primordials (and still is), but that happened in the secrets of their own councils.

As for who are the 2 sisters, I believe sometimes the answers are in front of our eyes. All we have to do is to see, as an Asetian would see, and many details in history, art and religion gives us clues to who they are.

Just open your eyes...
avatar
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Location : A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls.
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Children of Aset

Post by Talibah on 11.09.08 4:01

Can anybody tell me a little more about Bast (Bastet). The Greeks recognised her as the sister of Horus,whom they identified as Apollo,which would make her the daughter of the later emerging Isis and Osiris.....I am interested to find out a little more about this.
avatar
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Children of Aset

Post by Hellen on 11.09.08 6:56

As a sudden reaction to some recent things that happened to me ,i've come to feel a very strong connection with Bastet ,and searched a lot to find as much as possible about Bastet and to my surprise i discovered she is considered as daughter of Asar and Aset sister of Heru Sa Aset , and twin sister of Sekhmet one of her names being Ba en Aset
Another revelation to me was related to her role of protectress and with the offerings made for her which are singularily related to my way of feeding .
Coming into this very intense connection i 've felt with Bast, i had a vision of the triple feminine , what i think is named The Triple Goddes
I would also be very happy to find out as much gnosis about Bast as possible
avatar
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Location : where vultures roam
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Children of Aset

Post by Ankhhape on 11.09.08 11:21

Victor wrote:It is clear why Horus was the one to endure in history. From the 3 he was the one that has rised as Pharaoh. Horus was the elder child and the one entrusted with leadership. However, the Aset Ka was ruled by the 3 Primordials (and still is), but that happened in the secrets of their own councils.

As for who are the 2 sisters, I believe sometimes the answers are in front of our eyes. All we have to do is to see, as an Asetian would see, and many details in history, art and religion gives us clues to who they are.

Just open your eyes...
I am pretty sure Horus and his sisters were triplets, born at the same time, therefore no one was older, correct me if I'm wrong please.
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Children of Aset

Post by Aghrab on 12.09.08 4:20

A'nen Sedjet wrote:I am pretty sure Horus and his sisters were triplets, born at the same time, therefore no one was older, correct me if I'm wrong please.

Correct, Anen-Sedjet, the three Children of Aset were triplets. If you give a look to p.44 of the Asetian Bible.

"And so by the powers of Aset, these three sould were able to incarnate in the realms of the living. Aset gave birth to three children - triplets, a boy and two girls - but the world would only remember the name of Her first-born: Horus, destined to inherit Gods' kingdom on Earth - Egypt." - Asetian Bible

Aghrab
avatar
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Location : Where there is always Night and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Children of Aset

Post by Maktub on 12.09.08 4:28

Aghrab wrote:
A'nen Sedjet wrote:I am pretty sure Horus and his sisters were triplets, born at the same time, therefore no one was older, correct me if I'm wrong please.

Correct, Anen-Sedjet, the three Children of Aset were triplets. If you give a look to p.44 of the Asetian Bible.

"And so by the powers of Aset, these three sould were able to incarnate in the realms of the living. Aset gave birth to three children - triplets, a boy and two girls - but the world would only remember the name of Her first-born: Horus, destined to inherit Gods' kingdom on Earth - Egypt." - Asetian Bible

Aghrab
Being triplets does not directly imply that he is not Aset's firstborn. He could have been the first of the three, since here, in this physical world of matter, we live in a world governed by a precise engine as time. Not to mention that it is known for Horus to have been the first of the Primordials to be magickally initiated by Aset Herself.

Maktub
avatar
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Location : From the forgotten sands of Kemet.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Children of Aset

Post by Maktub on 12.09.08 4:38

Talibah wrote:Can anybody tell me a little more about Bast (Bastet). The Greeks recognised her as the sister of Horus,whom they identified as Apollo,which would make her the daughter of the later emerging Isis and Osiris.....I am interested to find out a little more about this.

Hellen wrote:As a sudden reaction to some recent things that happened to me ,i've come to feel a very strong connection with Bastet ,and searched a lot to find as much as possible about Bastet and to my surprise i discovered she is considered as daughter of Asar and Aset sister of Heru Sa Aset , and twin sister of Sekhmet one of her names being Ba en Aset
Another revelation to me was related to her role of protectress and with the offerings made for her which are singularily related to my way of feeding .
Coming into this very intense connection i 've felt with Bast, i had a vision of the triple feminine , what i think is named The Triple Goddes
I would also be very happy to find out as much gnosis about Bast as possible

It is well known for Bast to have been an important Asetian and deeply related with the lost history of the Aset Ka. Her position in the Old Empire is not fully known by researchers of Asetianism, but there are several clues, hints and pieces that have been put together along the time. I believe this is a too important subject to be lost in another thread, and if anyone wants to research more on it or discuss it more clearly should open a thread dedicated to that.
However, Bast is not in any way related with the concept of triple feminine. That is a pagan concept used in the worship of the "goddess", it is of Celtic origin and was praised in Europe, not Egypt.

Maktub
avatar
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Location : From the forgotten sands of Kemet.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Children of Aset

Post by Hellen on 12.09.08 5:13

Maktub wrote:

It is well known for Bast to have been an important Asetian and deeply related with the lost history of the Aset Ka. Her position in the Old Empire is not fully known by researchers of Asetianism, but there are several clues, hints and pieces that have been put together along the time. I believe this is a too important subject to be lost in another thread, and if anyone wants to research more on it or discuss it more clearly should open a thread dedicated to that.
However, Bast is not in any way related with the concept of triple feminine. That is a pagan concept used in the worship of the "goddess", it is of Celtic origin and was praised in Europe, not Egypt.

Maktub

Thank you Maktub ,your information is very precious to me , i am just having this visions that i have to interpret and understand after , and i after do the search on them , and some situations ,and concepts come in to my dreams -and only after while searching for them -i find out they really exist ! and find out their meanings , as if they come form a knowledge i already have , but different from the conscience of this plane
my vision was related with Bast i know that ,and it was a vision of a strong and complete feminine of tree faces/ facets / aspects one of them being Bast , this is only part of the vision , i simply can't tell the whole
How can you be sure that this vision is not related with asetianism as long as children of Aset can be reborn in any place and any time maybe in the past some things were misiunderstood and changed over time ..
This was my vison and i understood it inside me ,i was only trying to relate and find traces of it in the past records of human history and only found this trace of a "Triple Goddes" which i agree is not really what i've felt that's why i am aware my quest is not over Wink
avatar
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Location : where vultures roam
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Children of Aset

Post by Dreamer on 02.05.09 19:00

Can anyone make any guesses of the 2 other deities than may have been the sisters of Horus? I would like to know what you all think. Personally I am not that familiar with other deities as many of you are, to make any good guesses. Embarassed
avatar
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Location : In the Astral...
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum