Asetian Magick

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asetian Magick

Post by ShineStar on 11.11.09 14:04

Is there any form of Magick that is exclusively for Asetians, or mostly used by the Asetian Vampires?

Thank you.

ShineStar
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Location : n/a
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetian Magick

Post by Azrael on 11.11.09 15:55

Creation of royal or higher servitors... Energy draining and manipulation... Influencing or manipulating others on a more subtle level... Wanding ... Others that aren't really at the top of my mind...I'm sure there are many more that I don't remember or haven't come across yet... The Asetian Bible holds some information on Asetian Magick...
avatar
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetian Magick

Post by Daniel09 on 11.11.09 17:51

Asetians in general practice a far more refined and powerful version of magick as it is known to most humans. The different Lineages possess particular strengths in different areas, for example Guardians are proficient grounders, shielders, and sexual masters, the Obelisk (in more than one sense of the word) of the Asetian framework. Viperines are the real magick-makers, excelling in mind power, creativity, and manipulation. Concubines excel in cycling, filling a room with their essence, their presence likely easily felt, and thus allowing them to be great deceivers to those they wish.
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetian Magick

Post by RudraShiva on 12.11.09 1:06

Good question. And I think the answer depends on what you understand by the word Asetian. As they trace their roots back to Kemet, I would suggest that many forms of magick that we know nowadays are Asetian, as Egyptian magick was a big influence on Western metaphysics.

But obviously, the best representation of Asetian magick is vampirism and all its techniques, althought we only have the Asetian Bible as a reference to this, at least, as far as I know.
avatar
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Location : South of Spain
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetian Magick

Post by Jonathan on 12.11.09 3:56

RudraShiva, Daniel and Azrael have all answered this question quite nicely, so I don't have much to add, except to thank them for their insight. I would only like to point out Heka, the ancient magick of words, that was not mentioned but which I believe being a highly Asetian form of magick and power, particularly inborn to the Viperine lineage. Being Luis Marques the most widely known Heka Master, the author of the Asetian Bible, the better known piece of Asetian literature to the general public.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2235
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetian Magick

Post by Azrael on 05.12.09 9:06

Is it necessary to constantly exercise magick or to use magick? I have not come to the need of using magick but to create a servitor to aid me... I am still practicing to shape my will in ways i find fit... To exercise in magick can help me achieve mastery... I just have not found a need to use the energy I have but to form psi-balls every now and then to help tap into my core... I may have use of magick in the future... I just do some of the ones that I have listed... inborn vampyric abilities... I may achieve astral travel which is one of my goals in the arts of my path...
avatar
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetian Magick

Post by SetAzEl on 13.12.09 21:30

Thelema has a strong Egyptian undercurrent especially with Horus being one of the most significant figure in Thelema. Is there a Asetian connection with Thelema?
avatar
SetAzEl
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 57
Location : Colorado
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetian Magick

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 09.11.10 0:14

ShineStar wrote:Is there any form of Magick that is exclusively for Asetians, or mostly used by the Asetian Vampires?

Thank you.
There are two types of magick there is (traditional magick) (Active magick) Asetians 3 strand helex dna have a theta wave strand for active magick and (traditional magick) neophyte/the beginer human/ 2 strand helex dna does not, and why one does traditional magick to asist in the rekindling of a innerflame, the theta wave

(Active magick) is the art of willing and forming the plasma energy to do numerous things like,
1. healing, feeding.
2. creating psy balls that can be programed to do what ever you want or imagine.
3. creating thoughtforms
4. creating eregores
5. creating sevitors
6. creating royal sevitors
7 Heka Ahu: creating other kin by curse or blessing , lycantrophy,vampirism,draconianism to each it's own according to there nature.

(traditional magick)
1. is where neos begins the pathway to Active magick, meaning the fools path, jacobs ladder,the blind narrow path, the path of Illumination
2. this magick consist of symbolism that Activate understanding of death and rebirth.
3. banishments for protection or clearing space.
4 Invoking for tuning in certain vibrational energies, that can cause settle changes in ones vibration level.
5. asumption of Godforms also changes ones vibrational field to a higher level.
6 point of this is to begin the Transformation of one Soul and spirit for the adepti can lean to command the Spirit,energy and plasma because only a God Serpent can cause the opening and closing of the Aether and void by this time you have remembered who you are or just finding out about who you are. traditional magick which is Alchemy, the Transformation and rising of the Snake to reach Perfection which is the Godhead, than you find her, Blood is everthing Feel Love Feel loyaty Feel Samaddi
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetian Magick

Post by Divine 277 on 09.11.10 13:38

GodmanOmar777 wrote:
ShineStar wrote:Is there any form of Magick that is exclusively for Asetians, or mostly used by the Asetian Vampires?

Thank you.
There are two types of magick there is (traditional magick) (Active magick) Asetians 3 strand helex dna have a theta wave strand for active magick and (traditional magick) neophyte/the beginer human/ 2 strand helex dna does not, and why one does traditional magick to asist in the rekindling of a innerflame, the theta wave

(Active magick) is the art of willing and forming the plasma energy to do numerous things like,
1. healing, feeding.
2. creating psy balls that can be programed to do what ever you want or imagine.
3. creating thoughtforms
4. creating eregores
5. creating sevitors
6. creating royal sevitors
7 Heka Ahu: creating other kin by curse or blessing , lycantrophy,vampirism,draconianism to each it's own according to there nature.


what about energy neters ?
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 36
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetian Magick

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 09.11.10 15:43

Divine 277 wrote:
GodmanOmar777 wrote:
ShineStar wrote:Is there any form of Magick that is exclusively for Asetians, or mostly used by the Asetian Vampires?

Thank you.
There are two types of magick there is (traditional magick) (Active magick) Asetians 3 strand helex dna have a theta wave strand for active magick and (traditional magick) neophyte/the beginer human/ 2 strand helex dna does not, and why one does traditional magick to asist in the rekindling of a innerflame, the theta wave

(Active magick) is the art of willing and forming the plasma energy to do numerous things like,
1. healing, feeding.
2. creating psy balls that can be programed to do what ever you want or imagine.
3. creating thoughtforms
4. creating eregores
5. creating sevitors
6. creating royal sevitors
7 Heka Ahu: creating other kin by curse or blessing , lycantrophy,vampirism,draconianism to each it's own according to there nature.


what about energy neters ?
words of power or the power of words=heka ahu, and neters I think are the same.
or did you mean somehing else that means the same thing?
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetian Magick

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 09.11.10 15:50

GodmanOmar777 wrote:
Divine 277 wrote:
GodmanOmar777 wrote:
ShineStar wrote:Is there any form of Magick that is exclusively for Asetians, or mostly used by the Asetian Vampires?

Thank you.
There are two types of magick there is (traditional magick) (Active magick) Asetians 3 strand helex dna have a theta wave strand for active magick and (traditional magick) neophyte/the beginer human/ 2 strand helex dna does not, and why one does traditional magick to asist in the rekindling of a innerflame, the theta wave

(Active magick) is the art of willing and forming the plasma energy to do numerous things like,
1. healing, feeding.
2. creating psy balls that can be programed to do what ever you want or imagine.
3. creating thoughtforms
4. creating eregores
5. creating sevitors
6. creating royal sevitors
7 Heka Ahu: creating other kin by curse or blessing , lycantrophy,vampirism,draconianism to each it's own according to there nature.


what about energy neters ?
words of power or the power of words=heka ahu, and neters I think are the same.
or did you mean somehing else that means the same thing?
or was you talking about things like psyco stores,they are like pyramids that draw certain energies from nature ,cosmic energy,etc
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetian Magick

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 09.11.10 15:52

(pysco stores)
Things can be place in them as well, to charge them.
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetian Magick

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 09.11.10 16:22

GodmanOmar777 wrote:(pysco stores)
Things can be place in them as well, to charge them.
Ok I got it now, are you talking about how the energy ascends or decend, like kundalini. because I never use this saying (energy neters) but heard people talking about them,but I couldn't recall.
let me know if I am on the path please.
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetian Magick

Post by Divine 277 on 09.11.10 23:51

You dont need need words to do what I'm talking about.... It Is kinda... an empathic ability.

It does involve the change of energy, but not like healing or energy balls....

Neters ( nature ), every thing is energy.

Sincerely Divine 277
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 36
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetian Magick

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 10.11.10 9:45

ok, I assume that. but was not sure. so thanks Embarassed
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum